[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/, ask a guy who went on a first date and then got "just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: happiness-charlie-brown.jpg (31KB, 713x644px) Image search: [Google]
happiness-charlie-brown.jpg
31KB, 713x644px
Hey /soc/, ask a guy who went on a first date and then got "just friends" in just an hour and a half anything.
>>
Where you did go for your date?
>>
>>18452524
I went to her town and met at a local ice cream place. She had a shake, I had a cone. I paid fer both of us despite her protesting.
>>
>>18452526
so youre a cuck
>>
Why would you make a thread? It's not really something you should be proud of...
>>
>>18452528
So we can learn from his mistakes maybe?
>>
If she insists on paying for her shit, let her.
>>
>>18452523
>/soc/
you have to go back
>>
>>18452551
Especially if you're going for just friends thing
>>
>>18452599
>>18452551
Neither of us were aiming for just friends. She decided at the end to go for that.

And I'm too polite to let a lady pay. Chivalry is not dead to me.
>>
>>18452523
>>18452689

stop acting like what you think she wants you to be and just be yourself. she probably thought you were fake and creepy.

listen, guys. you are typically 100% transparent.

just assume women know your intentions and what you want. dont try to be polite or hide behind etiquette. dont be afraid of saying the wrong thing

the point of dating is to find people who are actually compatible with you. yeah, some people arent going to work out. thats just statistics.

you just have to keep going and make sure that you're acting like yourself so that if the girl DOES like you, its because of who YOU are, and not who you are pretending to be.
>>
Cut off contact with her and move on to the next girl. It ii essentially impossible to maintain an actual friendship without resentment building on your side.
>>
>>18452689
That post didn't sound masculine at all. Honestly if I were a girl I would think of you the same way.
>>
>>18452711
And just how is that supposed to sound?

>>18452707
Believe me, it's already starting to build. I'm already considering pulling off this bandaid.
>>
>>18452701
I was being myself. I wasn't hiding anything. I've never been any good at being someone else.
>>
>>18452736

i dont believe you.

tell me what you talked about and how it went.
>>
>>18452748
Traded stories about jobs, family, the horrors of being raised Irish Catholic. She was trying out Twin Peaks which I just finished, so we compared notes there. Agreeing that online dating is the worst. Talked comic books.
>>
>>18452523
at least you took a shot and not waste a year. you shot, missed so move on to another girl
>>
>>18452523
Is that your record?
>>
Even though I'm not a virgin I've never been successful in getting a girl to go on a date with me. They always bail last hour or two or simply give excuses way beforehand. Atleast she didnt lead you on. Stop being a nice faggot too. Being a white knight will leave you with your dick in your hand in a cold bed.
>>
Did you know the girl at all beforehand?
>>
File: 1497718280710.png (128KB, 302x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497718280710.png
128KB, 302x480px
Don't resent her and be like other guys who get all whiny with girls in situations like these. Its natural and ok to feel disappointed but eventually its something you gotta brush off.

You don't have to like her. You're not at all obligated to be her friend. In fact like that other anon was saying you should probably just cut contact. But don't be a bitch about it is what I'm saying.
>>
>>18453510
Pretty sure it's the new record.

>>18453631
We talked only over OKCupid and text before this.

>>18453518
I dunno how not to be nice. All I know is being nice. I like being nice. And how the hell is any of this white knighting?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.