[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Partner Has Left Me,Will She Come Back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Victor.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Victor.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
My girlfriend of over a year left me and our home on Thursday,and I am a total mess. Will she come back? Heres what happened

>I lost my job on Monday,she was fine about it and told me everything would be ok and that we had each other.
>everything was fine.The night before we had a takeaway and had sex. Nothing odd at all.
>She went to work the next morning,texted me saying she loved me and would see me later.Nothing odd
>2 hours later,she walks in and tells me she has quit her job and she has to go home to her parents (4 hours away) and that she can't be with me.
>Then tells me she is going to leave now and her parents are outside ready to help her pack

I have got on amazing with her family and we haven't had any major fights in a while. She was hysterically crying the entire time she was packing and when she was about to leave she wouldn't stop hugging and kissing me.She wouldnt let go of my hand and kept saying she loved me.

She texted me soon after saying she was sorry and still loved me and missed me and our home so much.Still called me by our pet names and put loads of kisses at the end of the texts. She has said she wants to wait till next Friday to see how we feels and to speak then-so no contact.

What the hell is going on? Bit of history-3 years ago she had a mental breakdown because of an ex and her parents had to sort her out

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.