[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave her or keep her ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
Hi /adv/

I'm in a terrible situation, I just don't know what to do anymore, and I'll have to make a choice soon because the situation has been the same for a very long time

I've been with my current gf for almost 4 years now, my first real relationship, and hers too

We get along very well most of the time, we have a lot of similar interests, she's cute and all
but she's also very abusive sometimes when we argue (pretty often i must say) and i think that's what's been keeping me from taking the next steps of our relationship

She also loves me more than I love her, Actually, i'm not even sure if I've ever REALLY fallen in love with her, but I like her very much

We've come to a point where I'm gonna have to show more commitment to her, making plans, maybe have children and a house in a couple of years, etc
But something inside me is blocking me from going further
I want to stay with her but I can't lock myself up and marry an abusive person or I'll be miserable for years until we eventually divorce, all for nothing

I think most men would envy me because she's very caring and cute (but they don't know she can turn into the fiercest bitch)
I don't want to keep living like this for the rest of my days, and it's not getting better

But I don't know if I'll ever find someone like her again and if I leave her I will probably end up regretting it

I know I must sound like a selfish prick, and it's probably the case, but I need some opinions about all this

Thanks
>>
If she's abusive, leave; that shit isn't fixed without a load of therapy bills that aren't worth it for a relationship you're not fully invested in. You will most certainly regret it--until you find somebody else. Just be prepared to become hyper-focused on the good instead of the bad after the breakup; in a couple of years that will pass and you will find someone better.
>>
>>18452440
When in doubt, dump that fucking bitch and move on, she's not a rib worthy of a man.
>>
File: workaholics_top_gun.jpg (42KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
workaholics_top_gun.jpg
42KB, 600x598px
>she's also very abusive sometimes when we argue (pretty often i must say)
>she also loves me more than I love her
top jej, she does not respect you
confront her about her being abusive
who do you even allow that? as soon as it happened i would have IMMEDIATELY drop her

>i think most men would envy me because she's very caring and cute (but they don't know she can turn into the fiercest bitch)

hahaha

i had that too, op, 1-in-1, and had the same feeling you feel
it WON'T end well, i regret that i allowed things to go further
she told me she loves me, every day, will love me despite my flaws, then telling me to fuck off saying that our relationship is nothing more than a pure excitement for her

r u n
>>
>>18452477
you can't just drop someone because you have doubts

Anyway yes I've had this gut feeling for over a year now, guts don't lie
When I say she's abusive it's because she's got problems managing her emotions especially anger because of her childhood, still not acceptable
She says she could get other guys easily but I always reply that they'll all run like dogs within weeks of dating because no one over 25 will lose time over this shit

But I still have to wait for her and her family to pay me back for the money they owe me (a few thousands bucks)

Wish me luck :[
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.