[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oxford University

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: djh5p2zf.jpg (119KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
djh5p2zf.jpg
119KB, 1024x768px
I am currently doing my A-Levels and am excelling in Maths, Physics and History. Due to this I am planning on applying to Oxford University to do a Mathematics degree. I do not know what college I should join however and no-one in my family has been to university as of yet so I don't have much guidance. If you have been to Oxford and have experience with the colleges your input would be very useful.
>>
>>18452399
most oxford students have to transfer from nyu or columbia because of their low acceptance rate.
>>
St Hilda's grad here. Tbh if you are coming here from state education college selection is more about staff fellowships and college fees than associations.
>>
>>18452399
Go to the fucking Unis instead of asking to the internet like a fucking faggot.
>>
I do plan on going to an open day but the next one available is on the 15th of September.
>>
>>18452457
May I inquire as to if you have state or private education?
>>
>>18452501
State.
>>
>>18452466
You know you can ring up and ask to go whenever.
As long as they are free of course.
>>
>>18452399
Google "Oxford college for history" "...for math" and so on. Scroll down past the ads and you'll find people asking and answering the question.

(Frankly I don't think much of the Oxford chances of someone who doesn't know how to use Google)
>>
>>18452399

Don't go if you have autism.

That's the same one that claims "lack of eye contact" is a sign of racism.
>>
>>18452399
Get an associate's first before getting a bachelor's.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.