[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ghosted a girl who was mad into me b/c I had a lot of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1497943262668.png (111KB, 542x218px) Image search: [Google]
1497943262668.png
111KB, 542x218px
>ghosted a girl who was mad into me b/c I had a lot of shit to deal with at the time and things weren't looking up

this was months ago and I still can't stop thinking about her

what do
>>
Chances are she would have cheated on you at some point, don't worry about it.
>>
>>18452386
Maybe stop ghosting people wtf
>>
>>18452412
I wasn't able meet her for a long time and I figured it'd be better not to let it devolve into dullness by texting too much w/o physical contact.

it just seems that every move is wrong. The relationship needed physical escalation and it just wasn't possible for me at that time.
>>
>>18452386
Text her
>>
>>18452386
Try to reconnect with her?

If she's still willing to give you her time of the day then casually explain that you were going through tough shit by then, but that things are looking up now.
>>
>>18452442
It's a you're fucked if you do and you're fucked if you don't type of situation.

How did she take the ghosting? Were you flooded, or did you just not reply to her last message? You could probably salvage it by just writing her as if nothing happened, preferably on a different app than the one you ghosted her on - so the chat log doesn't remind her. If she does ask you about it (chances are she will,) just tell her you had a lot of things to sort out, so you just never got around to texting her back - and then move the conversation over to something open, uplifting, pleasant and fun and arrange a physical date.
>>
>>18452505
she offered to come see me (~350km) but I postponed like two or three times and then I just told her I'd let her know but didn't text her for around 2 months

she didn't pour her heart out or anything

after that I sent her some stupid picture a couple of months ago trying to keep it light but the convo went nowhere after literally 2 messages, I didn't really say anything worth replying to
>>
>>18452546
Doesn't really count as ghosting then. You're fine, as long as you know your text game.

>I didn't really say anything worth replying to
Don't repeat.
>>
Next time communicate but for now move on. Girls can drop you at the drop off a hat as well. So try to be a numb cold bastard, they like pricks anyways.
>>
>>18452386

Move on

>Thread
>>
>>18452386
Find someone else that's actually close. Assuming it's possible for you.
>>
Read more Incase.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.