[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

becoming stalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 108x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 108x90px
>Have a girlfriend, we're living together
>Got a crush on a cute girl in the office, I recently added her in fb (I couldn't stand to click the button)
>Found myself looking at her picture almost evey day
>Looking for her new post in social media
>Got a sketch of her face
>Saw her post of an event
>Freshen up
>15 mins later, I'm in the same venue
>She saw me
>Got too shy to say hi
>Some friends were also there, so I chat with them
>She left to buy food
>Came back and sat far from us
>Felt bad, she didn't like me too
>What should I do? Her face is haunting me!!!
>>
forget her. you're in a relationship with someone else and you're perpetuating this crush on your coworker by looking at her picture and showing up to places you know she'll be at? what's wrong with you

fix your relationship. take time and work at it. your girlfriend is probably 100x better to stand and be with a beta bitch like you
>>
I know it's wrong but I can't help myself, this is a dumb teen problem. Didn't realise it will strike me.
What should I do to forget the feelings?
Not a romance guru sorry.
>>
>>18452248
stop looking at her picture. block her on social media. if you see her at work, keep it professional. instead, channel your energy into the relationship you have now. especially if youre living with her.
>>
Right!
No Hi, no more stalking!
Leave her as a friend
Don't want her to hate me for blocking her
Thanks and goodluck to me
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.