[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with my teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: smug kawakami.jpg (33KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
smug kawakami.jpg
33KB, 872x632px
I don't have a lot of time to act.

I'm a 19 year old kissless virgin and I started college (again) this year. I was on a teacher training college last year but I had a bit of a meltdown (I had very high expectations, I guess) and dropped out. After that I was a neet and didnt leave home for a couple of months.

So, I met this chick who is 27 that works as a secondary teacher (so she doesnt really grade me or stuff, she's just there to help students) and at first I just thought she was interesting and stuff, but talking to her a little (just little comments about stuff and saying "hi" and stuff) I started to feel something when she smiled.

That was about 3 months ago, I started to develop feelings and I noticed that she likes me too, but I don't know if she likes me in a "he's a good kid" way or what. I noticed last monday that she would look a me a lot (and I wasnt looking at her) and she would smile when I looked back. Also, she fixed her hair and looked at me out of the corner of her eyes, when I noticed she was looking at me, she just looked away and tried to play it cool.
I dont know if I'm just imagining thing but she WAS looking at me.

Last class, she talked to me, which is strange, like, she would say little jokes and stuff like that (there are 2 other teachers and they tend to fuck around like that) and I would also make jokes and she laughed and stuff but what's interesting is that SHE started talking to me.

I dont know what to do anons, I have about 2 weeks left till this semester ends and I dont have her as a teacher anymore
I've been having a lot of dreams about her lately too and I realized that just seeing her makes me feel good or happy. It's been a while since I felt anything like this.

She recommended me to go to an art exhibition, which I did but I never talked to her about it. I mention this because I think this is the only subject we can talk about.

I'm out of time. Help, anons.

pic kinda related I guess
>>
T A K E H E R T O T H E A R T E X H I B I T I O N Y O U F O O '

And learn more about art to have more things to discuss with her.
>>
>>18451646
I went there by myself. She was working there but it seems that she wasnt there when I went. She just recommended me to go there because of something I had to do in a subject at college that was related to the exhibition.

I think I'll tell her that I went there and if she knows any other places that would be cool to go to and maybe try asking her out to one of those places. I dont know how I'll ask her out, I have no clue on what to say.
>>
>>18451672
Check on similar exhibitions, and then go to her and ask...
"Hey, wanna go to X with me sometime?"
>She answers yes (hopefully)
"Cool, what's your number? We'll set a time together later cus i gtg"
BAM

Don't over analyze asking someone out. Be simple about it.
>>
>>18451614
You have 2 options:
The safe option
1. Get over it.
Every person I ever met in life including me had at some point a crush or feelings of love towards their teacher. Its not special.

The unsafe option:
2. Go all out and try to form a relationship.
Prepare to either have your heart crushed or experience a horrible time full of difficulties and obstacles that may or may not lead to one of the best things you will ever find in life.

In both cases you will die anyway at some point. So it does not matter what you choose.
>>
>>18451678
i never asked someone out so i have no clue on what do say. I'll try to do that

>>18451684
>In both cases you will die anyway at some point. So it does not matter what you choose.

i guess you're right but if I'll die anyway, it's better if I take a risk, specially when the only bad thing that could happen is me feeling sad
>>
>>18451796
do it man, we're all rooting for you.

what lad never dreamed of banging his hottie teacher? you'd be scoring one for the team here.

fuck all those b/s stories of nasty teachers going with Chad, this is the start of the beta revolution right here, in the fcking classroom.

go get her dude!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.