[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1498286978773.jpg (49KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498286978773.jpg
49KB, 500x750px
i've been dating this guy for a while now and we get along really well. we've been each other's first in a lot of aspects but lately during the summer, i feel like he doesn't want to see me or talk to me as much. we rarely get a chance to each other in person and when we do talk, it feels like there's very little discussed or i feel like i'm bothering him. we'll be texting and in the middle of a conversation, he'll read it and then not respond. am i boring him?

debating whether not i should talk to him about this and we're usually good at communicating things like this so i'm leaning towards asking about it. i just wouldn't know what to say or how to even begin. or am i just looking too deep into it?
>>
Lol im in the same situation witha girl. She doesnt call back or it takes her half a day to reply. And If i dont call her she wont ever call me by herself like calling me is lava. Not sure what to do. Feels like calling her and break up.
>>
probably just wants you to hangout and get desperate enough to fuck him for approval. If this guy is so self centered and conceded that he won't even hold a conversation with you drop him like the 150+ lbs rock he is.
>>
>>18451199
just ask him what his problem is.
>>
>>18451199
suck his dick
>>
>>18451199
Can I have a conversation with you and maybe fuck you instead?
>>
>>18451199
have you put PiV yet?
>>
You have to have sex with him as much as possible. You have to become the most exciting disgusting slutty mess and be completely dependent on his emotions. if you like him and you wanna keep him become his sex slave
>>
I always think way too much about what to write when texting and often delay it like that guy does until i can think of a decent response.
Just try to meet him as often as possible and use texts to set up a date and maybe send pics.
>>
>>18451199
you've been bringing up other guys when you talk to him haven't you?
>>
>>18451361
you're right anon, i should probably just do this

>>18451467
>>18452001
lol whenever we get a chance to see each other, we usually fuck around. its a lot better when we see each other because we can actually talk and he's way more attentive.

>>18451471
not yet

>>18452088
no, we usually talk about how his day went and just whatever pops up. whenever we actually get a chance to talk, i try to catch up and see how he's doing
>>
>>18451468
you're funny anon
>>
>>18451218
yeah it feels like that for me. like i'm always initiating texts or whatnot. it sucks, anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.