[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Do I Always Feel Compelled to Defer To Others ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 4rb6tiygollx.png (129KB, 306x230px) Image search: [Google]
4rb6tiygollx.png
129KB, 306x230px
When they want something I can't say no. When my friends drag me around to print stuff for them (I do it for free even though it costs me money) I walk up and down the hall 10 times in a row but can never say no.

Is it because I was mercilessly beaten as a child and forced to walk on egg shells to prevent setting my drunken father off ?

This always ends terrible. It's gotten to the point where I can't do my own stuff because they keep using me. I've noticed that people don't think twice about exploiting this flaw in me. It hurts me too. I feel terrible but whenever they instruct I feel compelled to agree.

Why am I so fucking stupid ???

PLEASE HELP ME !!!
>>
>>18451187
>Read thread topic only
>Recall my day at work
>walking with John towards work, Andy asks "hey anon how's your day?"
>Anon replies:"I'm not sure about that one Andy, thats more of a John question"

I feel you brother.
>>
Practice saying no to them OP. You can say it like: sorry, I'm actually busy right now. Sorry, I'm actually broke right now. Don't lie, just explain yourself. Maybe make arrangements that are more convenient for you. Ie. They need to come to you when they want stuff printed, not makes you walk all over the place. Or they can chip in for the cost of ink and paper. But if they start being mad/mean about it maybe they're not your friend and with anyone who acts that way you can stop explaining yourself and just say no.

It's still okay to say yes to things. But just practice it, saying no when you want to. Even indirectly. It'll help you learn how. And, if they're you're friends, they'll understand if you give them the reason: you're too busy.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.