[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurts bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 14982859960551676696663.jpg (302KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
14982859960551676696663.jpg
302KB, 1080x1920px
Ok, so I was goofing around with my kid the other day. I was tossing balloons around so he could shoot them. Fell off a chair and busted the fuck out of my leg; freefalled from eight feet and cracked my knee 3 ft. from the ground.

I'm no pussy, but I figured I could just walk this off after a few days. Not happening. Shit hurts more with each passing day.

Problem is this: look at this fucking pic. I already know that they'll take one look at my busted stick and tell me I have diabetes, just in time to be the newest medicaid poorfag to be used as a guinea pig.

Guess I'll just walk with a limp for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1498286121184-1646372700.jpg (491KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498286121184-1646372700.jpg
491KB, 1080x1920px
You have no fucking idea how much pain I am in.
>>
What am I supposed to do? If you're medicaid, you're poor as fuck and they treat you like guinea pigs, and more than likely the control group that gets the placebos. They might as well be injecting hairspray into our retinas for all the good they do.

Someday this
>>
that's not a diabetic foot, go see a doctor about it. my best advice as an emt is to call an ambulance and tell them you fucked your foot up and its infected. they'll transport you to a hospital
>>
>>18451166
Will keep going on unimpeded.

What's the lives of a few dregs of society to the Masters we all should be grateful to give our lives for. I don't know what I was thinking with this bullshit thread and I'm sorry and didn't mean it.
>>
what? dude go to a doctor. if you feel they're being retarded go to a different doctor. also
>not having enough medical knowledge to have a rough idea of what needs to happen
>not making the doctor do what you need and nothing more nothing less
>making sure they don't just give their buddies billable hours

cmon dude. the health system is some corrupt shit but it's not that fucked and you need to man up and go see a doctor.
>>
File: 14982869717392033644696.jpg (521KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
14982869717392033644696.jpg
521KB, 1080x1920px
>>18451171
>that's not a diabetic foot,

Seriously? Please tell me you have a medical background. You have no idea the weight that would take off my mind. I assumed it as a certainty.
>>
>>18451188
>Please tell me you have a medical background.

just said i'm an emt, bucko.
are there any open wounds?
>>
>>18451148
Your floor is fucking disgusting. You have children and you literally can't be bothered to vacuum or pick up books?

And don't even pretend like you only stopped cleaning when you got hurt. That carpet is clearly filthy and hasn't been vacuumed in a month. Nevermind the fact that anyone who is even moderately clean doesn't leave something like a book (which is easily put away) on the floor.

Go to a fucking doctor instead of being lazy with your fucking HEALTH now too. You pretend like you care about your child but you won't even go to the ER. Lazy motherfuckers shouldn't breed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.