[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the Opposite Gender Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 10

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Actually no girls allowed in this thread, all of you go away.
>>
Girls: why do so many of you call your boyfriend "daddy"?
>>
Everything is terrible and no one will ever love you.
>>
How much do period cramps hurt, on average? I know it varies but how much does it vary and what is it comparable to, on average?
>>
Girls, who like to cuddle:
what are your other mental traits? I really need cuddling in my life and I'd like to try to get a girl who likes it a lot
>>
>>18451033
Mine kind of feel like I need to take a shit really bad, 2bh
>>
>>18451031
It's a kink that feeds off of the appeal confidence, financial stability, and authority.

Although sometimes it's just daddy issues.
>>
>>18451031
I have never called my boyfriend daddy, and he and I have agreed that it's creepy as fuck
>>
>>18451039
I'm kind of like a cat - sometimes super affectionate, but most of the time I want to be left alone.
>>
>>18451050
kink-shame
>>
It seems to be now that you have to be a jerk and treat women like shit to date them. Is it true?
>>
>>18451066
You have to be hot too.
>>
>>18451066
No it's not. The reason jerks thrive is that they give off an initial impression of confidence, which, we all know, is a very attractive trait. But, you can easily present yourself as confident and get a lot of girls without being a jerk.
>>
>>18451066
Not of me, or any of my friends, but of course I'll just be told that "girls don't know what they want". This is in spite of friends leaving abusive (and attractive) men and in one case, a woman, and ending up with kind, thoughtful men (my lesbian friend has been less lucky).
>>
>>18451074
but then how does that work?
I don't want to date a girl that's been with tons of other dudes that were abusive.
Is that just how it's always gonna end up for betas?
>>
>>18451082
Yes.
>>
>>18451082
it's incredible how often people are using the great quantifiers in those threads

man, have you ever tried thinking for yourself?
>>
I've been travelling with the train back and forth for a decade, i've noticed how it's always women who actively stare at me, it makes me really uncomfortable.
How do i give a polite and subtle signal that it's creepy?
>>
>>18451066
I wonder how this meme began. No, absolutely not. Nothing makes me lose my interest faster.
>>
>>18451106
I wish more girls were like you
>>
>>18451106
there are some total sluts who like it. getting them laid is as easy as having some muscles and talking to them as if they were some dogs
so maybe people learn that it's the way to treat women to get sex?
you know, it's just pavlovian learning
>>
>>18451066
Guys who believe that the only way to get a woman to date them is to treat them like shit are never going to date a woman.
>>
>>18451120
sadly, that's untrue
I've seen a guy saying that 'all women are bitches and whores' several times straight to some girl. He dated another one for some months and haven't had much problem attaining new ones since he was well-built and army-trained
>>
>>18451121
literally every time i go to a bar
>>
>>18451121
Wow it's almost like a good-looking guy that acts like an asshole can get away with anything.
>>
>>18451121
So? That doesn't refute what I said. He wasn't a guy who thought the only way to get a woman to date you was to treat them like shit.
>>
>>18451127
If you're good-looking you can do almost anything.

A fat beta schlub who tries to fake confidence will just be laughed at for the attempt.
>>
>>18451131
That has nothing to do with what I said here >>1845112. If you believe that the only way you can get a girlfriend is by treating women like shit, then you're never going to get a girlfriend. Yes, some guys do girlfriends that way - I'm not disputing that - but those guys are few and far between.
>>
>>18451127
well, he wasn't thinking about anything before dating them.
he just considered all women to be whores and was succesfull with maikng them his gf's

so technically you're right, but ffs
>>
>>18451120
Exactly.

A true alpha does not even have the empathetic mental capacity to comprehend what "treating like shit" is.

He thinks, he does.
He wants, he takes.

At no point in this 2 step process that is his mind is there any space for him to wonder "What will other people think when I do this? How will it make them feel? What will be all the repercussions of my actions?". That is the difference between alphas and betas. He sees a woman he wants to fuck and he goes up and starts trying to fuck her (not literally, the first step is still talking to her he doesn't just hump them right there in the bar). He never once wonders whether she wants to fuck him too, whether she's in the mood to talk, what she's like, even if she's single or not. And that "confidence" is in itself what makes her want to fuck him.

In evolutionary animal terms, that alpha personality combined with his likely large strong body means that if there is only enough food available for some people to survive, he can go in and take as much as he wants. He won't care if he hurt anyone doing it or if they starve to death because the food wasn't fairly distributed, He wanted food so he took it (he'll happily share his food with any desirable females of course though, so they'll mate with him. It's only other males he happily leaves to starve). Those alpha genes make every female want to fuck him and have kids like him so they can be alphas that can survive too.
>>
Any woman that discourages a man from being an asshole is only doing so out of her disgust of a beta male attempting to act like an alpha male.
>>
>>18451150
If you're interested in fucking shallow, vapid whores and nothing else, then sure, this is the way to go
>>
>>18451159
this is what we're discussing, smartass
>>
>>18451159
>NAWALT
>>
>>18451159
>shallow, vapid whores
Is there any other kind of woman?

Even the ones who don't act that way secretly wish they could but aren't attractive enough to be so picky.
>>
>>18451164
Most of the girls are like that. Most of them want to be forced into a relationship, if you know what I mean
>>
>>18451161
Dating and fucking are different

>>18451163
Poor baby got his feelings hurt and now he hates women, that's cute
>>
>>18451170
>dating and fuck are different
Not for men they aren't

>something something random insult
ok
>>
can we also get somebody not retarded itt?
>>
>>18451174
Second this
>>
>>18451172
I can easily fuck someone without needing to date them. If you can't then that's your problem, but don't conflate two obviously different things.
>>
>>18451178
Okay so you're a slut, and would be easily seduced by the guy described above why are we having this conversation??????????
>>
>>18451183
why are you using so many question marks?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>18451186
don't avoid the question
>>
We had sex sober for the first time yesterday. Been seeing each other for about a month and a half. And he said the L word?!? What does this mean?
>>
>>18451183
>ad hominem
cool
>>
>>18451196
don't avoid the question
>>
>>18451174
>>18451177
If you want to stop a derailing argument, post some on-topic questions.
>>
>>18451190
>>18451198
yyouare pretty retarded, you know
>>
>>18451202
>>18451198
Stop bickering and answer a goddamn question.
>>
>>18451200
>>18451039
>>18451103
>>
>>18451202
don't avoid the question
>>
>>18451198
Ok, here's the honest truth from someone who's successfully done that alpha shit.

Yes, it totally works provided that you are attractive enough. Yes, you can get alot of women. No, you won't be a better person at the end of the day, and no you won't be getting into any meaningful relationships. So one one level, yes, you're right and I'm wrong. If you're looking to fuck, then red pill it up.
>>
>>18451207
Meaningful relationships only work when society and the laws that govern it are there to hold it up. And nobody cares about being a good person anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170624-030438.png (274KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624-030438.png
274KB, 1080x1920px
>>18451205
Also, not me
>>
>>18451209
congrats

i dont care
>>
>>18451208
God, shut up with this shit.

Plenty of people are in happy, long term, meaningful relationships. Just because YOU can't it doesn't mean that they don't work anymore, or that no one cares anymore.
>>
>>18451212
Plenty of older people that got married back when society made sense, sure.
>>
>>18451215
nice one
>>
>>18451215
ffs, dude, go out of your room and demand food from your mother or sth
>>
>>18451215
I know at least 20 people my age that have been with their SO for longer than 5 years, and at least 5 that have been with him for more than 10 years. And I'm just 25.
>>
>>18451204
Some NEW on-topic questions. Old questions aren't going to get people posting. I thought that was so obvious it didn't need to be said, but clearly I overestimated your intelligence.
>>
>>18451226
10 whole years? Wow dude. Such a long fucking time.
>>
>>18451227
ooh, you totally did
sorry, not shitposting some question out of my ass for your pleasure
>>
>>18451227
Is it ok to ask a girl to cuddle with you if she's not your girlfriend?
>>
>>18451229
are you an elf?
>>
>>18451237
Nah, but most humans live more than 60 years.
>>
>>18451238
>meaningful relationships are the ones that last for 60 years
dude what
I heard about high standard, but yours is an overdose of high
>>
>>18451238
>humans is the keyword here
>>
>>18451243
Oh I'm sorry I forgot about the whole "till death do us part" entry in the wedding ceremony.
>>
>>18451249
>thinking christians know shit about being happy in relationships

dude, 4chan may be a place too brutal for you
>>
>>18451236
If you're single, yes.
If you're not single, no.
>>
>>18451251
I assumed that if you're single lol
>>
>>18451229
At 25, yeah. That's basically being with someone since I grew tits. I didn't have time to have a 50 year old relationship.
>>
>>18451250
Christians have a longer record of success than atheists do.
>>
>>18451254
we clearly have different definitions of 'success'
>>
>>18451256
I'm sorry was 2000-ish years of civilization not good enough for you?
>>
>>18451258
what?
what does it have to do with anything?

and on a side note, no it wasn't. I trust knowledge that is not less than 4000 years old, such as Iching
>>
>>18451262
okay nevermind clearly civilization is too oppressive for you.
>>
>>18451174
No
>>
>>18451266
your jokes are so funny I'm suffocating
>>
>>18451271
oh no i wasnt making a joke. though i understand how deflection might make you feel better at this moment
>>
women, would you ever consider dating any men from this thread?
>>
>"wait for the girl with whom you feel it clicks"
>"even though they're not the best looking I'm really attracted to my partner even on a physical level"

Are the people who say that just bullshitting? I'm starting to think they are. Especially for the latter.

How do I meet that amazing girl who's in my league yet unexplainably attractive to me?
>>
>>18451262

He's either a troll or too far gone leave it be
>>
>>18451279
I mean, why the fuck not. It's not like I can judge any of you since I'm also here. If we clicked, then sure.
>>
>>18451279
No, this one thread was especially retarded.

I'd go out with a couple of the guys who always post here tho.
>>
>>18451281
not bullshit, it's one of the most amazing things about our perception.
Once you start developing feelings for her, you'll start viewing her as more and more attractive, the longer you are together
>>
>>18451281
I've met two guys that I really wanted to fuck just because of their mind/personality even if they were objectively mediocre looking.

One of them made me feel extremely horny just because of his personality. I remember flirting this guy for something like 5 hours at a party. He was bald, fat, in his mid 30s. I walked home and my panties were drenched, I had to touch myself the second I walked in my bedroom.
>>
>>18451291
What was it about them that was so attractive? Were they really funny? Interesting?
>>
>>18451288
So most people start feeling real attraction to their partner after they've been dating for some time?
Therefore I shouldn't be searching for a qt?
>>
>>18451300
I never said anything about any majority
but you would probably consider your very attractive partner even more attractive after some good time spent together

search for a soulmate, as ONS won't do the trick
>>
>>18451305
>I never said anything about any majority
How does it happen for the majority, then?
>you would probably consider your very attractive partner even more attractive
Alright so if there's no initial attraction there's no point then. So that stuff really only happens to attractive people.
>search for a soulmate
That exists?
>>
>>18451298
He was impressively good at flirting. He kept teasing me, we had this playful and sweet banter going. He made me feel hot as hell, interesting and special. He was extremely sensual without ever being explicit.
I wanted to suck his cock after 10 minutes we were talking. Huh.

He was also very smart and knowledgeable, very well read. He was extremely witty more than funny. Interesting, full of stories to tell, kind.
>>
>>18451279
Almost definitely not. I'm pretty normal and I have my shit together so I don't doubt that some guys here are the same, but it'd be so hard to find them that it's easier just to write them off as a whole group.
>>
Guys, would you want to know if your friend had basically said that he'd like to fuck your girlfriend?
>>
>>18451311
are you just trolling me or something?

>How does it happen for the majority, then?
I'm not quite certain what you mean by this. What I said is based on a couple observations both mine and my friend's. That it happens to the majority of people can be only assumed, as I have no data to support this claim. Still, I'm pretty certain that it's indeed the case and I would bet a lot of money on this.

>Alright so if there's no initial attraction there's no point then
are you having problems with reading comprehension?
I'm claiming it works for anybody you're developing feelings for
>That exists?
well, I have at least three of them
>>
>>18451320
no. It couldeven kill the friendship.
I'd definitely distance from him
>>
>>18451323
No, I just don't understand your post, maybe I'm retarded
>I'm claiming it works for anybody you're developing feelings for
You said it works if you have a "very attractive partner" so it assumes initial attraction, is there something I'm missing here?
Of course if you find your partner very attractive you'd most likely be even more attracted to them after spending more time with them but that's obvious
>I have at least three of them
Elaborate
>>
>>18451329
>attractiveness
First I stated it about any partner of any attractivity, but then you asked speciffically about attractive poeple (or at least I assume that that's what qt means), so my answer was about attractive people as well.

to cut all confusion: you will most likely start viewing your partner as more attractive, no matter their actual apperance

>elaborate
well, there's my ex, one lesbian and one other girl I know shortly, but intensively, who are all very similar to me in a certain, specific sense
it's hard to explain, but we understand each other perfectly, trust each other fully, can often guass each other's thoughts and have similar desires.
if that's not your definition of a soulmate, it's cool
>>
>>18451336
Ok, that's clearer. What I was talking about in my original post was more about initial attraction so I guess we just misunderstood each other.

>if that's not your definition
No, it seems close enough. How come it didn't work out if you felt so close?
>>
>>18451340
oh, it was a combination of retarded childish open realtionship experiments on my part and hard drugs- MDMA mostly - on her part
turns out to be that not a man can win with the pure, crystalized love.
>>
>>18451347
That sucks
I thought MDMA made girls more affectionate though
>>
>>18451350
oh, it does. but it makes them more affectionate towards anybody. And whe the drug wears off, the compensation effects kick in. This means less love/empathy/etc. in the sober state
So you start feeling love when drugged, not when you're close to your partner
>>
>>18451358
Oh. So it's probably a bad thing to try out then
>>
>>18451360
as with all the hard drugs.
it lets you live your life very fast, very intesively.
but then you burn out very quickly too. And the worst part is that you don't die at this point - you have to carry on with a destroyed brain and body.

but it's not like either choice is purely good or bad, so you must choose for yourself
>>
File: -EGBeG5ESNI.jpg (79KB, 1080x977px) Image search: [Google]
-EGBeG5ESNI.jpg
79KB, 1080x977px
Girlfriend broke up with me, she insists on being friends since we are in the same university, I refused, stated that I was not interested in friendship at the first place. Her argument was that it's just plain disrespectful, to act that way.

Am I doing the right thing? It's not like I am asking 4chinz collective mind for approving my choice, which is dumb thing anyway, but rather seeing the whole perspective.
>>
>>18451388
She's probably just being polite by offering you friendship. By friendship, most girls mean something like "let's not be petty, we should act like adults."
>>
>>18451388
What are her reasons for breaking up exactly?
>>
>>18451388
It is entirely unreasonable for a woman to assume a friendship with a guy they were romantically involved with over a long period time, especially if it was her who did the breaking up.

Obviously the guy will still have feelings for them so continuing seeing the girl in hopes that she'll change her mind (very fucking rare chance of this) will only cause him more suffering.

Pretty much, don't be friends with girls you're romantically interested in because once you're cemented as their friend there's very little chance they'll see you as anything more.

There's be a lot less complaining about the 'friend-zone' if guys just broke off all ties once they realised the girl doesn't feel about them that way.
>>
>>18451388
Well, depends on what she meant by friendship.
When I say that, I usually mean "let's act like adults and be friendly towards each other like we would be with strangers", not "let's hang out every day and have friendship bracelets".
>>
>>18451388
I wouldn't call it disrespectful.
I would call it not nice, but you are not obliged to be nice by any means
>>
>>18451066
Not true, at least not how you wrote it.

If your goal is simply to get girls, the easiest way is to not care too much. Keep things easy, don't give a shit if things go bad, accept the fact that it's not a big deal. By doing so, you'll be less pressured to succeed, you'll be more spontaneous and you won't appear like a needy desperate.

In my opinion, doing so doesn't necessarily imply to be a jerk, that is up to you and your moral.

Things may be a little more tricky if you really like the person you'll like to date. In this case not caring too much could be a problem, but I would still suggest to not make a bigger deal of what really is: a rejection isn't the end of the world even if it comes from someone you have feelings for. Eventually you'll move on and find another you'll like more.
>>
What does pusi taste/smell like?
>>
File: fq34Z9OGmRA.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fq34Z9OGmRA.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>18451399

I think because I have been a sort of manchild during the whole relationship, who knows. Also, I have been accused of it, heard "i bet you act like a boy around women".

She broke up over text, adding "well I should have said it today", the next response was "please ask me why". So, I did, and the answer I have gotten is "I really love you, but not this way", "for me it was an venturesome thing, not love, but I tried". I guess, I have been acting in some irrational and stupid ways, getting a feeling of walking on the eggshells occasionally, because at first, she initiated everything but the relationship, basically coming to my flat, advancing things forward, so on, so forth, saying that she loves me. Nothing to add, few months passed by, she became jealous of me. As soon as we broke up, I thought 'it will be a weight off my shoulders", but later I started to miss her. As I might think she required a lot of attention from my side, starting to make complaints that I disappear, "you can't just flirt and then fucking DISAPPEAR", in spite of that fact it was an hour before two messages. Story is much longer and there are lots of other things to consider. I tended to withdraw completely if any conflict came around, since I was not ready to handle all these emotions, it'd be fine if she calmed down and we discussed everything.

I am not able to analyze the situation. One day, she says, "I am going to miss you at summer holidays", "just dare to love someone else, I'll kill you", then breaking up three days after.

Where did I fuck up?
>>
Girls, why do you type like niggers?
>>
>>18451481
>Girls, why do you type like niggers?
What do you even mean?
>>
Ok, so the whole online dating thing clearly isn't working out with me, almost had something going with someone from Tinder until they ended it a few months back, and Bumble has proven worthless. I guess I'll have a better chance actually going out and trying to meet girls.

My question is this, let's say I'm out at a bar, and I see a girl I find attractive, how should I approach her without coming off as too much of a creep or coming off as desperate. Also how do I approach an attractive girl I see if she's in a group, because honestly I would feel bad for interrupting their night out. And where are good places to meet girls? Yeah that last question is kinda dumb, and probably does have some obvious answers to it, but I'm looking for guidance.
>>
>>18451569
>Tinder
>Bumble
That's hardly online dating.
>>
>>18451570
Would you suggest using OkCupid?
>>
>>18451573
Over Tinder and Bumble? Sure. But I have no personal experience with it.
>>
>>18451578
>But I have no personal experience with it.
Well you deny Tinder, Bumble and OkC, so wtf is online dating for you?
>>
>>18451581
What? I said I have no personal experience with OKC.
>>
>>18451578
I'll give it a shot I guess. The main reason Tinder, and Bumble didn't work out for me is because of my shitty profile only having 2 pictures on there. I don't actually have that many pictures of me online, I could take some selfies, but I'd prefer to have a diverse set of photos on my profiles.
>>
>>18451583
Just like with dating irl, you'll only get out what you put in with online dating. It's probably even more true with online dating, actually. If you're going to half-ass it, don't be surprised if you don't get anywhere.
>>
I can only date awkward/anti social girls, normie girls would intimidate me too much and my insecurities would make it painful for me to be around them, I wouldn't feel like I 'fit in', I need someone on my level if that makes sense.

Where do girls like that normally hang out if I wanted to meet some and how do I recognize them/tell them from normie girls? I ask because with guys its kind of obvious but girls are confusing sometimes. I tried tinder but its hard to tell what the girl is like based on pictures and I don't want to end up with some girl way above my league
>>
>>18451583
>only having 2 pictures on there
Isn't that normal? Most girls have around three pictures too.
>>
>>18451591
No it's not normal. I have no candid pictures of me only 2 selfies.
>>
>>18451591
Most people swipe left at less than 3 pictures since it means they didn't put any effort in or are fake.
>>
>>18451590
4chan
>>
>>18451597
>>18451598
So one should have three pictures?
One selfie, one full body pic and...?
>>
>>18451607
Three minimum.

>one picture of you doing an activity, whether its walking in the park or whatever
>one with people but very obvious which one you are, even just cropping yourself so that its at least easy to tell there were others near you
>one with an animal like your dog
>one selfie with very good lighting
>>
>>18451612
I don't have animals so I'll just do the other three
>>
>>18451599
i meant more irl
>>
>>18451590
Girls like that only really go out in groups.
>>
>>18451620
What about
>dating sites
>other sites
>weeb/vidya cons
>libraries
>>
>>18451590
They don't go out, so basically only in places they have to go to such as universites.
t. a female social retard
>>
>>18451634
london
>>
>>18451634
really? no cafes, parks, nothing like that? theres all kinds of girls in universities, any specific things awkward girls do that more extroverted girls don't?
>>
>>18451654
>any specific things awkward girls do that more extroverted girls don't?
Yeah: stay at home. I don't know how you can't seem to comprehend that awkward, introverted people don't like being out in public and around other people.
>>
>>18451660
Introvert doesn't mean agoraphobic retard.
>>
>>18451671
You're right, it doesn't. But it does mean that they like to spend time alone more than with other people, and the easiest place to do that is at home.
>>
>>18451660
No i mean how I can tell them apart in the crowds in the places they actually go to...
Like guys, in pubs, usually hang out in groups, usually stay quiet and laugh alot because silence is awkward, when they look at girls and they notice that they pretend to look elsewhere. They're usually the 'funny guys' too since its sort of a defence mechanism, they also don't act like fuck boys because its cringe as fuck. Thats what I mean, anything like that in girls?
>>
>>18451543
By using the slang black people use unironically.
>>
>>18451074
>lesbian dating life is a catastrophe
What a dingdong-dangalang sur-pri-diddly-ise.
>>
Is there any sense to invest in a male-female friendship (from a male perspective) or it will go to shit sooner or later?
>>
>>18451757
Yeah, why not?
My closest friend is a guy and we have been friends for nearly 20 years.
>>
>>18451757
I'd say it's worth investing, what would make you think that it would go to shit?
>>
>>18451757
I'm currently falling in love with my closest female friend and kinda wish I had never had any interaction with her if that helps.
>>
>>18451157
We don't think in terms of alpha and beta, that's a male thing.
>>
>>18451676
You can tell usually them apart by their bad fashion sense.
>>
>>18451779
>>18451785
>why not?
>what would make you think that it would go to shit?
Isn't it repulsing to a girl if you only want her as a friend?
>>18451802
>currently falling in love with my closest female friend
Why now and not initially?
>>
>>18451856
>Isn't it repulsing to a girl if you only want her as a friend?
I thought it was the opposite, that girls will find it repulsing that you want them as more than a friend if they only want to be friends (which I assume is more common) as a "you only want me for sex, all men are the same" kind of thing.
>>
Is it okay to cut contact or at least avoid seeing someone who is sort of your friend if you have unrquited feelings for that person?
If you are both in a group that you go to because you liked to or more like because that person was there, and you stop going for the reason above, will it be seen as something way too childish for an adult to do?
>>
>>18451856
>Isn't it repulsing to a girl if you only want her as a friend?
No, why would it be? I'm glad if someone values me as a person and enjoys being with me.
>>
Why do men act extra nice around pretty girls that they have no chance at all with?
>>
>>18451894
we don't know we don't have a chance, we keep trying until its clear to us she's not interested. Men will go for any girl, girls are more 'picky' so it seems weird for them what guys do
>>
>>18451897
I don't think is that, I think all men already know that acting extra nice is not going anywhere with girls.
>>
Is it weird to message a girl on Facebook to talk if they aren't online?
>>
>>18451919
No, if they want to talk to you then they would respond to you when they're next online.

Who is it you want to message if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18451924
>>18451924
Crush. It just feels weird to message them looking for a conversation when they aren't online.
>>
>>18451930
Go ahead and message her then. Messaging someone who is offline is never weird.
>>
>>18451930
as opposed to sitting at your computer, waiting for it to say she is online, and then immediately pressing send?
>>
do shy girls/awkward girls like to be approached by guys in public places like colleges during a break or at a park?

whats a good way to start a conversation with girls like that, I suppose they're not much into chat up lines? how do we hit it off?
>>
>>18451757
Yeah but only if you make sure to actually limit it to a friendship. No cutesy good night texts, no cuddling/sexual things, basically nothing that would make a future girlfriend reasonably uncomfortable.

>>18451856
Why in the world would it be repulsing if you are on the same wavelength about not wanting to date each other? Not wanting to be a couple doesn't mean you think that person is disgusting or undateable, just that you don't see it working out or don't have that kind of vibe.
>>
>>18451955
I know that anon was asking specifically about girls but as a guy I probably wouldn't want to be friends with a girl who wants to be friends with me if I want to be more than just friends with her. Though it's probably because my life experience makes me put very little value to friendship in general.
>>
>>18451941
Typically, no, she will feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. Having said that, shy and awkward girls are still also hoping to meet a guy they could fall for so that alone shouldn't necessarily scare you off. Just make sure to take the hint when she does not reciprocate the contact. Avoiding your eyes, not smiling, one word answers, not asking questions, pulling out her phone or a book etc. Yeah in theory it's possible that she is just incredibly socially incompetent but it's not worth betting on that with the bigger chance that you are pushing yourself on her.

Also, chat up lines work on virtually no one. Realize that the precedent you are setting for the interaction is that you are a suitor trying to win her over. In by far most cases you actually want a more equal and normal conversation between two people seeing if there's a spark - so then you have to start the conversation like a normal conversation. Comment on something happening nearby, ask which classes she takes or whether she knows where to get good coffee around here, and if you don't get a dismissive answer branch out from there.
>>
>>18451958
Of course you don't, but that's a specific situation. Friendship should never be a consolation prize, just something you mutually cherish and enjoy.
>>
>>18451961
Oops, yeah you are right, I missed the point of the original post.
>>
>>18451965
No problem, lots of questions about that anyway.
>>
To both genders but probably mostly to guys: how often do you clean deep inside your anus? how important is it to do so? how exactly do you clean it? do you have a bidet in your house?
>>
If you have a grill that are interested in you and have grabbed her by the pussy a couple of nights ago, in what manner do you ask her if she's dtf tonight?
>>
>>18451973
imma dude, i wash my ass in the shower everyday, mainly just a quick wipe down both ways
>>
>>18451980
You don't "ask" to check, you turn her on. Strike up a conversation, tell her how good she looked that night, compliment her body, give a sexually charged compliment etc etc. In that order.

There's a chance that she just says yes if you ask her. But a much smaller chance that she is spontaneously wishing to fuck you than that she feels like it after you warmed her up to the idea. Wet het appetite. That is what seducing means, making yourself and sex with you more appealing to someone.
>>
Girls how often do/did you get asked out on a date when you are/were in your early 20s?
>>
>>18451194
He said he was a lesbian? That means the dick was fake, Anonette. She probably used the drunkenness to cover it up the other times, but felt she had to say something in case you noticed now that you were sober.
>>
>>18451993
A handful of times a year. This isn't really much to go by though, lots of factors. I don't really go out (clubbing), live in a country where talking to strangers is in general pretty stigmatized, go to an overwhelmingly female college, am not in any sorority or equivalent etc.

It depends a lot on the region and how many social situations you find yourself in where people drink and are actively looking for dates.
>>
What's the best way to approach a girl at a bar? What if she's in a group?
>>
What's the right amount of pressure to put on this girl?

> Her and I work together
> Lots of a late nights alone time
> Fall in Love and tell her after a few months
> Has a bf not interested etc..
> Still always wondered but just dealt with it.
> Last night we go out for drinks, I mention having a crush on her
> She gets all nervous said she's felt the same way the whole time.
> Discussed our situations, me newly single with a young fuck buddy, her 6 years into a relationship she's not happy in
> Oh and she just got promoted to a role on a different team but as a colleague.

I need to keep pushing her a little but obviously can't go too hard. Ways to keep things moving forward?

>Inb4 don't shit where you eat, people date and marry all the time in my office.
>>
>>18452003
That sounds like a lot already though. I'm always worried that when I ask a girl out she probably had at least one or two guys ask her out recently and she just thinks "oh look, another one", which is probably correct.
>>
>>18451856
>Why now and not initially?
That's a good question and something I haven't exactly been able to figure out. For background I've only known her about a year and we're co-workers. We met at work.
When I first met her, I wasn't really attracted to her. She wasn't ugly or anything, just a little chubby, but I had plenty of other more attractive co-workers. Plus she's a little older than me, and when I learned she had a boyfriend and a kid that seemed to kill any possible romantic or sexual interest I could have had in her. So we became friends, and everything was fine up until a few weeks ago. I don't know exactly why things have changed now, they just have.
>>
For guys:

>Abusive ex was my first and only experience.
>Was always rough, 'jam it in, two pumps and done' with zero foreplay. In the end we didn't have sex for the last 6 months.
>Left him. Now dating mutual friend.
>Despite baggage, super comfortable with new guy.
>When he asks what I like and want to do, my only (honest) answer is that I don't know what I like, but I'm happy to try everything and figure it out.
>He always gives a kinda lukewarm reaction, like he doesn't believe me?

Should I straight-up tell him that he's the second person I've ever done anything with? Should I give the detail that my ex was shit, or is that crossing a line since he knows him (not good friends since he found out about the abuse, though.)
>>
>>18451989
thanks. so I'll wait for her to contact me, smother her then she'll have to be the one inviting herself over?

so much easier irl desu
>>
>>18452018
Oh yeah be totally honest. I can sympathize with your guy as the girl I'm dating was 1) in an abusive relationship as a first 2) is open to anything..

I never know where to start!
>>
>>18452005
Depends on how she's acting. If she's just sititng somewhere drinking, your best bet is to either ask her upfront if you can join her or ask a question like if she has a recommendation for the cocktails there and gauge from her response whether she's up for small talk. If you lock eyes from afar and she holds eye contact, just walk up to her and ask her what kind of day she's had or whatever pops into your head first, act as casually as possible.

If she's being drunk and goofy, ask her to dance or similar and try to match her vibe.

If she's in a group of girls who are in intense conversation, I'd just suggest saying you don't want to interrupt but she looks really cool and give her your number then go. Even if she's instantly taken with you, if she's having serious quality time with her friends she will feel pressured by them to tell you no if you try to single her out.
If they're more standing around, go up to them and ask a question like when the live music is coming, or whether the booze is cheaper elsewhere, whatever is the most plausible and innocuous question in your scene. The trick is to pretend you can leave any moment so it is not instantly apparent that one of the girls made an impression on you. You want to appear on their radar as just a man, not a ready suitor.

Also practice as often as you can. These situations are typically hard to pull off.
>>
>>18452018
yeah, no shame comes with that
>>
>>18452025
Haha! Okay, well we just agreed to talk about it more in person when he gets back, so I'll let him know then.

We have been talking about/messing around with butt stuff, which is especially nice for me because it's something that he doesn't have any experience in either (was a big ol' slut. I'd guess he'd be hovering around ~50 partners, but he's only had two girlfriends.)
>>
>>18452018
>Should I straight-up tell him that he's the second person I've ever done anything with? Should I give the detail that my ex was shit
For myself yes and yes. Maybe your ex is different and squeamish, I dunno but I can only speak for myself: I'd want to know about shit like that, it would explain a lot to me that I might see as standoffish otherwise.

At the same time t b h it's kinda weird that he reacts all lukewarm to you saying you're down to experiment and find out. I dunno, maybe he's just a bit of a feeb? Or maybe he thinks you'd be skittish and won't actually like experimenting with stuff, who knows really. That's why I figure you gotta talk to him.
>>
>>18451960
cheers, thats what I needed to hear! I'm going to college soon so knowing this will be handy
>>
>>18452030
So I should go out as much as I can. Make sense, this was good advice I appreciate it, now I just need to overcome my shyness.
>>
>>18452023
Nah, you don't have to wait for her to contact you or to invite herself over. Just turn her mind to sex and use flirting to show off your playfulness/sexual interest in her/taste in the bedroom. Then once you can tell she's wet (or she tells you herself), that's when you invite yourself over or tell her to come and get it.
No problem at all.

>>18452014
It doesn't quite work like that (though I can't talk for girls who really get asked out weekly or something, but I'd wager it's not much different). For me the part where a guy is interested doesn't really mean much. Most guys my age have lower standards for what they are looking for in a relationship (in terms of compatibility), they are more willing to give any willing girl a shot. I'm not looking for a guy to date me because I'm a flesh and blood girl okay with dating them, I'm looking for someone I feel a connection with and have things in common with and that usually only becomes apparent on the first date anyway.
>>
>tfw live in a huge cosmopolitan and fashionable city
>all around me I see 7+/10 guys and girls
>I'm an average manlet and get reminded of it every time I go outside
I mean fuck how am I supposed to acquire confidence?
>>
>>18452051
by interacting with people only on 4chan
>>
>>18452039
>>18452040
This applies to both of you, practice as much as you can but not just with chatting up or asking out girls [in specific situations], but with small talk in general. There's always an interpersonal element but in general people appreciate the same things - that you show a real interest in them, that you look relaxed and upbeat/content, that you are able to match their level of enthusiasm etc. You amp up the pressure for yourself if talking to a girl is the rare occasion when you'll be trying to connect with a stranger, because it's already scary enough by itself to approach someone who is interesting to you.
What's more, it gives you a healthy sense of perspective. I used to be a huge sperg who over-analyzed all my interactions with people, until I worked retail and call center jobs and realized that the exact same joke that will make one person laugh, will be mildly grating to the other. That some people are beaming if you do them the most minor of favors and other people will bitch about you not doing enough when you were bending over backwards to accomodate to them. Aka the more you interact with people the better you realize that a huge part of the interaction is the interplay between you and them, not your actions in themselves. And not just their personality but also what mood they are in and how well they click with your personality. This will provide you some protection from feeling very personally rejected or discouraged by isolated cases that aren't worth that level of negativity.

What's more, a huge part of your confidence when talking to a stranger is realizing that you aren't doing or saying anything weird/impolite/creepy. And this is something that will be easier to have full confidence in when you in general feel more in tune with how people interact in the "public domain" so to speak. So that is really the best advice I can offer.
>>
>>18452051
at least you stand out, which for the right people is a great thing (I'm talking about girls who are tired of those 7+/10 guys).

I think I'm a solid 6/10 guy, but the girl i was dating was super nice and was like a 7-8/10 no bother, said I'm good looking and even though I'm a bit over weight (70 kg at 6'2) she said I'm fine and don't need a diet or working out. She told me that the gym fags are a huge turn off for her so she feels good being with someone like me. Before we dated she sent me a pic of her, which was like a 5/10, but irl she was a 7-8/10, same with me apparently from what she told me, so chances are you're not that bad looking and you'll attract a girl that some gym fags would be jealous of, a girl that wouldn't even be interested in them.

Don't compare yourself to other people, everyone is different, if anything you should compare yourself to people in your league.

Normies and the other people are essentially two different species, they rarely cross breed so pretend like they don't exist.
>>
>>18452061
The men who are best at flirting with me are nine out of ten times middle aged men. Not the silver foxes type either, just married fat middle aged men. They are good at it because they don't give a fuck about how I respond, they are not looking to actually fuck me, if I'd choose to act like a cunt over a remark they'd shrug it off and be happy I'm someone else's problem. And that type of emotional distance gives them the relaxation to be actually playful/cheeky and show their appreciation of my looks or way of carrying myself or whatever, not just neg me or holler "ey gurl looking tight" or whatever the faux Chad types do because while what they do is in a way assertive and "alpha", it's still a step too far to sincerely show a real interest in me.

Obviously this is a lot to ask from an average young guy, I am just trying to further illustrate just how much a strong sense of self esteem that is not impacted by the reaction of this particular girl can do for your ability to -actually- put yourself out there. And to obtain that or at least get closer to it, practice cannot really be replaced by anything else. Best of luck.
>>
What does it mean if I fantasise about a guy comforting me when I'm crying?
>>
>>18452065
Yeah but standing out for being less handsome, shorter, less social etc isn't a good thing.

Where do you meet that kind of girl?
And dude 70kg at 188cm is underweight by the way
>gym fags are a huge turn off for her
Well I just started working out so idk
>you'll attract a girl
I hope so
>>
>>18452073
That you want a guy to comfort you while you cry.
If you're male, it possibly means you're gay.
>>
>>18452073
you want a stable father for your children,instead of some Chad good for ONS or fwbs

pursue thy desires
>>
>>18452073
That you crave emotional safety and intimacy.
>>
>>18452073
What if a guy started comforting you while you cry?
>>
>>18452096
I've never cried in front of anyone since I was 8. When I used to cry as a kid my dad would tell me to harden up and get over myself. I'm a straight woman btw.
>>
>>18452061
I think my main problem is that when approaching a girl I feel attracted to, I approach her with the intention of going out with her straight away, rather than getting to know her first and testing my waters, see if she actually likes being around me so I can ask her out THEN. I think thats what puts so much pressure on me, but on actual dates I feel comfortable as fuck, weird for such an awkward and introverted guy like me. I generally get along with people of all kinds, I used to be able to get along with weaboos and at the same time I was hanging out with gang members kek I think the overthinking before approaching a girl is what gets to me. I just feel that when I approach a girl she initially thinks "he came over to talk because he wants to go out with me" so I feel like I've to match the expectations, not sure if thats what girls think or if they just think "oh, who is that? maybe he just wants to ask a question or something". If its the latter then it would take some pressure off of me and I'd be able to actually talk to the girl and feel comfortable
>>
Is it normal for a girl to fantasize about her guy-friend all the time?
>>
>>18452100
ah, in this case it's your lack of intimacy and love you're craving for badly now.
>>
>>18452101
Sure if a guy comes over and especially if he starts chatting instead of having a question ready, then there's an expectation that you probably looked promising to him. Still though I've had it happen often enough without ending with a request for a date. Sometimes for obvious reasons, like finding out you live quite far apart or the conversation being lots of goodwill but very little chemistry/compatibility, sometimes I did not know why and can only assume that the guy was just trying to get some practice in or had his own second thoughts about whether I'd be the kind of girl he is looking for.

There is not much wrong with asking right away, but it is more effective to test the waters first. Not just because you have a bigger window of opportunity to "show off" your personality and life/interests to her before taking the leap, but also because you yourself get an idea of whether she actively contributes to conversation and tries to charm you in turn, is mellow and friendly, and so on.
>>
>>18452101
You call that a problem but I thought that's basically what all the normal people do. I thought that waiting and testing the waters is likely to fail and unhealthy because it will put a bigger emotional baggage on the whole asking out thing. Like that's why people always say "move on to the next girl, find a new one, ask her out, if she says no, move on to the next one until someone says yes" and "more fish in the sea". Like that's what normal people do.
>>
>>18452105
No, not at all.
>>
>>18452085
you sound like you compare yourself to the wrong people, i just told you not to do that man. Of course there's always going to be better looking, more socially capable people than you, but you don't set the standards, there is none, people are weird on all ends, some more some less, it doesn't matter what others are like. Did it ever make you curious that a 5/10 fat guy is going out with a 8/10 slim attractive girl? thats because every girl is different and has different standards, also the guy could have had a killer personality or was funny as fuck, think Jack Black or someone like that.

I got lucky on tinder, she seemed way out of my league but we matched so I texted her but honestly didn't think she'll even respond, turned out she was just like me.
You can find introverted/shy girls on there but they're hard to find, its like 1 out of 100 girls is going to be like that, and still you wouldn't know, so just swipe every girl, talk to them and find out.

Idk about that dude, when I stand up I look slim enough, flat stomach and all, but when I sit down I look like your typical fat neck beard with a beer belly.

Working out is fine, I do too, so did she, but I'm talking about guys who have more muscles than brains and wear tank tops all the time to show off, they're a turn off for her, a guy who looks after himself but doesn't get to that annoying gym level is fine, in fact: preferred so you're good if you're like that.

Get out there and be confident man, people are like mirrors, if you act awkward then you'll make them awkward since they won't know how to handle the situation. Be funny if you have to, its what works for me. Get out of your comfort zone tho, otherwise nothing will happen and you'll be stuck where you are, theres a reason you feel comfortable, because nothing changes
>>
File: uñas.png (5KB, 384x475px) Image search: [Google]
uñas.png
5KB, 384x475px
How long are too long finger nails for a guy?
>>
>>18452124
Keep them short enough to not hurt a girl during fingering. So the above option.
>>
>>18452106
Does therapy help with this sort of thing? It sounds unhealthy to fantasise about being a burden.
>>
Girls

Is penetration pleasurable at a purely physical level or is it just the combination of doing it with somebody you like and seeing him enjoy it?
>>
>>18452131
it's not being a burden. Don't view it this way. If for anything, you should take therapy exactly for this change in your thinking.

as for your question - it might help, yes. But I don't think it's a problem big enough to get through all the problems with the therapy. Just find yourself a nice and caring bf.
>>
>>18452139
time to take a biology class
like, basic basic biology
>>
>>18452139
For by far most women it is enjoyable, but whether it's mindblowing or just pleasant depends on the woman. Then there's still the difference between penetration alone and penetration with fingering added - or the difference between penetration with little foreplay and after a long build up that gets all the blood in the right region first. Don't worry about it too much, it is rare for women to not like it at all, you just come across more negative comments because guys tend to overestimate how much penetration alone does the trick.
>>
>>18452109
See I don't have high standards, I may be shallow a bit because I don't accept every girl, like why would I go out with a 2/10 girl if I knew I managed to date a 8/10 girl? so I'm pretty much interested in all the girls I feel attracted to, I don't look for a 10/10 personality and looks and having things in common, thats rare as fuck, so I always think I'll eventually want to ask the girl out at the end of our first conversation but I'm not sure if its cool to do that. Like the first girl I dated, we talked for a week before I felt like she wanted to go out and meet up so that made me feel like 'maybe I need to talk to girls more first before asking them out" but then again, if I talk to them for too long they might not feel like I'm interested in them and they just want to be friends. Also theres a chance some other guy might ask her out before me because I took too long.
I get to know people fairly quickly so I wouldn't mind asking her out by the end of the conversation but I'm not sure if I won't get rejected because i was too quick? like if I took my time would it make a difference and make her say 'yes' instead?

I think I'm not being clear in what I'm saying haha sorry about that, pretty sure it sounds contradicting to what I wrote before but its just the way I chose my words I suppose.

>>18452112
Like I mentioned above, what if waiting for too long makes the girl feel like I'm just interested in her as a friend? what if she says no initially but if only I took more time she'd say yes? I can never tell and the fear of rejection seems like its more my fault, not because I was boring or unattractive but because I was acting too fast
>>
File: basic biology.png (10KB, 384x475px) Image search: [Google]
basic biology.png
10KB, 384x475px
>>18452146
So you mean it's not pleasurable at a purely physical level
>>
>>18452118
It's kinda inevitable to compare yourself to the people you meet. You don't do that?
>every girl is different and has different standards
You're right, although girls who prefer short introverts to tall chads are few and far between so it's hard to find them.
>I got lucky on tinder
>1 out of 100
I'll keep trying then. There was no indication on her bio or anything that she wasn't just like the others? as stupid as that sounds

>beer belly
You're just skinnyfat I think

>that annoying gym level
You mean actual bodybuilding, supplements and all that shit?

Yeah I know I have to get out of my comfort zone, I'm trying to stop being inactive and all.
>>
>>18452154
forget it troll, ur fucking dumb
>>
>>18452152
Nah I think I got the gist. There is one reason to prolong asking and that's because you want to increase your odds by building a connection or showing more of yourself. If you ask her after one conversation then she only has your looks and her initial impression to go by, which means fewer girls will be interested (but you also have to invest less in each girl). If you're fine with that, there's zero issue there. It's just what your preferred strategy is. It is completely normal to ask someone out after a conversation (or sometimes even before that) so don't worry about that part.
>>
Girls

What should I think if this happened?

I messaged a girl I know in passing on FB. She basically automatically knew it was me, and described what I looked like. (Including eye colour)
>>
>>18452144
Oh ok. Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.
>>
I started a new thread but I should've just asked here I guess >>18452137

Does having a nice body on a guy make up for a below average face?
>>
>>18452163
I think you are the troll and that you don't know the answer so you are just playing smart. You only forgot to say something like "tell me what you think and I will tell you if it's correct".
>>
>>18452169
eh, kid.
ok, let me tell you about thebasic biology:
you are an organism evolved to reproduce
nearly 4 billion years of your ancestors were able to do so and they prepared you for it perfectly.
This is the case with most of the people inhabiting earth (minus some fairly rare mutants only).
The pathways leading you to reproduce must be understandable even by the most stupid (for example snails. I hope you agree that a great majority of people is smarter than a snail). Thus those pathways use pleasure as a way of telling you what's right and pain for informing you what's wrong for you.

tl;dr: if girls didn't like the physical aspect of sex alone, the humanity would mostly stop reproducing and die out (or start using rape as the only way of making children)
>>
Girls, why do you want feminazism and not equality?
>>
>>18452177
>Girls, why do you want feminazism and not equality?
I don't think most girls want feminazism.
>>
>>18452158
I always felt like I was too weird and different for this world haha I know it sounds cringe as fuck but I've never met a person like me and I lived in many places, met a lot of people, so I just always thought theres no need to compare myself, I don't like most people anyway. Like I don't look at a guy with a girl and think "why isn't that me?" I just think that because she's with HIM I wouldn't like her anyway since I don't like the guy she's with.
I sometimes compare myself to people I do actually like, just to see what I can improve on, like a guitar player that has a style similar to mine but does things I like but I don't do, so I look up to that and learn it. Comparing yourself to others will just bring you down man, no point doing it, theres always going to be someone better, but that means that theres always going to be someone worse man, don't bother with that.

Well, you'll just have to go out there and find out, you never know! like I said, the grill i dated seemed like a girl that wouldn't like me and it turned out I was just the right type for her, distance split us apart but still, you only know once you find out for yourself, if you get rejected then at least you'll know that it wasn't meant to be as opposed to not asking her out and believing she wouldn't like you anyway, chances are she might've liked you!

She didn't have a bio, and only 1 pic, the other was a photo of nature, that implies she's not really into the app and is on it just because other options failed, much like what I did. She also said she only swiped guys she liked, not everyone like I did because of desperation kek.
Some girls put memes in their bio. Link your facebook to tinder, show your interest and if she likes some obscure shit you like it will come up, then you should get the hint.

Maybe kek.

I mean Chads who only lift to make up for lack of brains.

Good, keep it up!
>>
>>18452177
>>18452182
This. There's a lot of crazy people on the internet. R9k existing also doesn't mean that most men want women to wear chastity belts.
>>
File: IMG_1347.jpg (100KB, 634x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
100KB, 634x725px
I think my gf is pregnant. We're both 22 y.o. penniless college students, and I will soon be unemployed because the economy in our country is falling apart (brazil), also my family is in a financial crisis and hers is poor.
She has always stated that she doesn't want to ever have kids, what do I do? the urge to kill myself has never been so strong
>>
>>18452177
Recently some dumb feminzai meme was posted on some well-known profile on fb (some wrongness pyramid explaining, that bragging about the girls you slept with leads to rape.)

The great majority of posters called complete bullshit and told the poster thiey're fucking stupid.
Of those, the great majority was female

so don't worry, bud
>>
>>18452164
I think I'm good after one conversation, if I click with someone I have no filter, I'm not an idiot haha but I act like we're known each other for a bit even though we just started talking. If I feel like she's skeptical tho, I think I might wait a bit until I convince her I'm likable, not sure if she'd want to talk again tho, if she finds it annoying after the first time when she wasn't convinced or if she'd prefer I talked to her again just to make sure she doesn't really like me.
Thanks for clearing these things up btw, that should give me the confidence boost I need!
>>
>>18452139
It is pleasurable, but it has to be consensual. I mean, anyone, not even I, can stuff something in my vagina and feel pleasure. If that were the case, I'd be turned on shoving tampons up my vag, but I don't feel turned on doing that because it's serving a different purpose.

I guess the equation is:
feeling horny + a little foreplay + penetration = pleasure
And that goes for both having sex with my boyfriend or just when I am masturbating.
>>
Women.
What personality traits and social
Skills are women most attracted to
I have taken multiple test test and I
Always end up with an peesonallity
estj and omega Socially. And I
Was just curious what personality
You women have been drawn to
In the past.
>>
>>18452183
That doesn't really sound cringe I'd say it's a good state of mind.

Yeah I see. Did you have a lot of pics? I don't have fb so I can't link it but I'll put my actual interests in my bio then
>other options failed
You mean she couldn't find a guy with normal dating?
>>
>>18451106
>I wonder how this meme began.
Guys who barely approached girls saw that some guy was with the girl they were crushing on. Then they assumed the guy was a jerk and started complaining to their peers and the Internet. The whole confident approach thing plays into it, too. But this meme has been around for a while.
>>
>>18452191
If you an hero then you'll leave her on her own, thats a cunt way for one, another thing, whats she gonna do then? probably off herself too because now she has even less support both emotional and financial.

I would suggest abortion, but not sure how much that shit costs. Seems logical as she doesn't want kids and you won't be able to afford to have one anyway + you're only 22, I'm 22 and I never even had sex, let alone a kid to worry about, I'm not even sure how to handle my own life yet so there, my 2 cents.
>>
>>18452201
this is the most beautiful haiku I've read this year
>>
>>18452177
1. most people, male or female, are narcisists and self interested, and will jump at every opportunity to gain power over others

2. it's unreasonable to label the entire phenomenon of a people's struggle for equality as a power grab, women are in fact inferior to men wether you like it or not and you shouldn't hold this bigoted and extreme view of all women

be cognisant of the fact that most people are shit, and stop characterizing a geniune struggle for equality in extreme terms just because you see a few extremists, if you want to extremists to go away actually reach out to the people struggling for equality and have a conversation with them instead of alienating them and putting them in the same basket with the extremists
>>
>>18452206
>thinking it started with the internet
you must be pretty young
>>
>>18452211
Sorry about bad grammer. Im half awake right now.
>>
>>18452212
>women are in fact inferior to men
oh yeah babe, let the usual shitstorm begin
>>
>>18452213
I don't think it started with the Internet, that's why I had peers in there. The Internet just kept recycling it, see /r9k/
>>
>>18452205
I suppose haha.

I did but thats because guys have to try harder, girls can put on make up and they're a 10/10 from a 6/10. I hated taking those pics tho, I don't like myself on photos, i look worse than irl, but I tried to make them look decent. It was my bio that I put more work into, try be approachable and enthusiastic, good vibes like, but don't use emojis because you'll scare off introverts, hint towards you being one too, like you prefer to talk about interesting things rather than party all the time or whatever, make it clear that you are who you are and the right girls will dig it, but you have to keep looking man, i exhausted my like limit daily for 2 weeks straight until I got the match, because it takes a bit for the girls to show up, and for them to swipe you too so shit takes time.

She lived in her town all her life I think, so she dated before but she said that "she wasn't into it" so prolly wrong guys, so locals didn't work, thats why she looked beyond, and since she doesn't like going out she used internet. It worked.
>>
>>18452212
Male here.
>women are inferior to men
Hmmmm
I jues that depends, while men are
primarily responsible for civilization
itself. However it is foolish to think
either gender could survive with out the
other. We are codependent women
depend on men to provide food and
safety while men rely on women to
birth and raise children which is literally
the only thing that keeps this species
going. Yet alone the physiological effects
of completely cutting out one gender.
Those guys in MGTOW seem happy
but after a while you can see their
depression likewise those awful cunts
feminazis that cut all contact with men.
I mean women and men are different
for sure but to compare the value of the
gender seams to me a useless endeavour.
>>
>>18452228
I see, well thanks a bunch man I hope I can make it too. And best of luck to you.
>>
File: 1498303634096[1].png (795KB, 1557x695px) Image search: [Google]
1498303634096[1].png
795KB, 1557x695px
Girls: How do you feel about the phrase "Men are romantics pretending to be realists, women are realists pretending to be romantics"?

Is it true?
>>
>>18452266
jesus, people like pic related ruin it all for everybody.

btw
I'm a guy, but this phrase just doesn't seem right
>>
Is there hope for a 22 year old who never had a gf
>>
>>18452295
Nope you might as well cut your penis off now, no girl would ever want to spend time with a cool, interesting guy who hasn't had a gf by 22. Sharpen the knife and get out the cutting board m8, ur fukt.
>>
>>18452296
>cool, interesting guy
>who spends his time on a gayloser board

this anon is right, there's no hope
>>
>>18452303
Pretty much, people lose 200 pounds, long time alcoholics go decades without drinking again, poor people become rich but there's no way this guy can be(come) regarded as cool and interesting to one woman out of 3.5 billion.
>>
Girl been getting on well with for months and getting close with the last few weeks has gone distant and hasn't said a word in days. Personality/attitude has also gone a bit off, all of this is quite unusual for her (known her for years)

Is this another shit test? Or do I call her anyway and find out what's up?

Girls y u do this?
>>
>>18452228
>I hated taking those pics tho
Did you just take a few selfies? I have literally 0 photos of myself saved that aren't 2+ years old.
>>
>>18452314
I have no idea why she would do that.

I'd say the best thing to do is tell her, "Hey, I've noticed a bit of a change, everything okay?" and see where that conversation leads you.
>>
>>18452317
A full body pic so they know I'm not fat or anything (with clothes on of course)
Then a selfie from an angle because I look better that way and it might be a good first impression
Then a selfie from the front so they don't think theres anything dodgy going on
Then a pic with a guitar (no matter how vain it sounds) to show my interests + to some it looks cool and is a conversation starter
then you can add a funny pic using snapchat filters or something to show you're not a boring cunt, I added one because I hate smiling on pictures and it makes me look less miserable.
All taken for tinder specifically, I also have no pics of myself that aren't from ages ago
>>
>>18452165
Any thoughts?
>>
>>18452331
Alright thanks.
>>
OK, girls:

I was exchanging emails with some girl (we want to team up to hitchhike together, we met on a forum designed for that)
I've sent my photo and she stopped answering. I can't be sure she won't do this soon, but it's taking long already.

Can you think of some non-creepy, non-insecure way of asking her whether she doesn't like the photo? (or asking her why isn't she responding in general)

for the record, I'm not terribly ugly, some girls claim I'm handsome. But I've been also told I have dark, evil-looking eyes
>>
any girls alive in this thread?

how do I find out if a girl is in a relationship before I ask her out? I don't want to chat her up, get to know her, spend time with her and start committing to it if she has someone but at the same time, asking too early might scare her off, like she'll find out what I'm up to before she makes her mind up about me. Also if she is seeing someone, what do I do? she might think I'm vain as fuck by ditching her then, but if I want to be nice then I'll end up being friends with someone I have a crush on and I don't think thats healthy for us, it'll be awkward as fuck too...
>>
>>18452355
not a grill but I'm curious, why did you send the pic? did she ask? do you know what she looks like? maybe she is intimidated?

Theres also a chance she's too good looking for you and she knows it so she's being distant to hint she's not interested
>>
>>18451320
>out of sight out of mind
I rather to have 1 loyal gf and 1 friend than 0 gf, -1 friend and free drama thank you.

>>18451450
Just learn from your mistakes and stay few months single. You did well in refusing contact with her.

>>18451894
That is what society conditions us to do. To be nice to girls. Just the pretty ones are more visible so they recieve more attention and niceness.

>>18451973
>deep inside
?

I use toilet papet and shower. No bidet here. And never did enema. Why do you ask? Do you want to surprize your bf with pegging?

>>18452010
Tell her / send her link about
>sunken cost fallacy
and tell her there is no reason to be in relationship which doesnt work anymore and ask her on date.

>>18452018
Tell him you like cuddling, lots of foreplay, fingering, sucking your nipples and clit. Should be fun start. Try to ride him.

>>18452105
Ask him on date. You know you want to.

>>18452124
When they reach 2nd level, it is time to trim them down.

>>18452165
Question and described situation doesnt make sence. Retype from scratch. You have to be 18+ to be here.
>ask her on date

>>18452191
Try to be responsible adult and either take care of the kid or try abortion.
Good luck.
>do you even do condoms?

>>18452201
Spent less time shitposting and more time asking girls out on dates.

>>18452295
No, look into chemical castration in order to lessen your pain and frustration.

>>18452314
Ask her, not sure. The more direct you will be, the better answer she will give you.
>she probably have found better bf

>>18452355
Ask her again after 18 hours have passed. Sounds like typical case of ghosting. Dont think too hard about it. Text her tommorow and if no reaction, consider she died from aneurisma.

>>18452374
Just ask her out. And yes, you can ask her on 1st date if she has bf or not. Stop overthinking problems. Also
>asking deer about how to hunt deers
>>
>>18452380
yes, she asked me for the pic. She explained she wants to meet beforehand, which is perfectly understandable, even an expected attitude.
It was the second mail I sent.
I asked her for the pic in it, so obviously she hasn't sent it yet.

I doubt if I could be considered *too* good looking to be contacted, especially since this contact is in no way sexual in nature (well, unless we decide otherwise later on. By not in principle). So my looks shouldn't be an issue, right?

>>18452389
please, don't respond to my posts.
>>
File: 6b5.png (296KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
6b5.png
296KB, 500x305px
>>18452397
>right
Not really. She has her preferences and your pic just confirmed you arent meeting them. Or she just didnt bother to respond.
>>
>>18452397
maybe she isn't as good looking as you and feels intimidated, like she doesn't match your standards.

You don't know what she looks like at all right? maybe she is like a 4/10 and you're a 7/10 and that scares her that you might not like her so she's waiting for you to say something or wait until you decide to forget about the picture. Chances are she's just busy and not responding, so I'd say wait a bit longer.

Maybe she thinks its sort of a date that you're going out to, so she better be likable for you, thats in her head, whats in yours could differ.

Also, another option could be that if you don't consider yourself too good looking then maybe she is better looking and thinks she can do better?

I'm no expert but if she doesn't respond until the day after, you should send a text or something, asking if she's still interested in hitchhiking together, if she says 'no' then assume its the pic since its been going well before right? if she says yes then its cool, just go ahead and don't seem insecure, it will be your undoing, thats how I ruined my first relationship
>>
it's simple. she didn't like the way you looked and that's it. if she wanted to continue with it or if she liked your photo, she would've answered it. the best thing you can do is not to send anything until she answers
>>
Girls: why do some women (some, not all) enjoy being objectified sexually (they like to feel like the guy is using their body for sexual pleasure)0, but hate that women are objectified in everyday life? Is it because they are okay with objectification as long as it's at the right time and by the right person?
>>
I think it's because of female narcissism. Not really nice when guy look at other women as piece of meat but when they look at me like that, hell yeah, means i'm hot
>>
>>18452416
it's the first time I see somebody assuming the person posting here looks *better* than they think.

But, let me make it clear once again:
This is *not* a date. Not by any chance, not for any insane mind. Even the creepy guys do not seem to be showing up on that forum.
She is furthermore perfectly aware there is no sex involved in our plans and I'm certain she would feel offended and scared if it got clear that I assumed otherwise.

I asked this question exactly because I want to finally message her again (it's been almost 48 hours), but I'm not sure how should I do so for the best result. I mean, I don't want to be viewed as one of those guys, who sends 10+messages to a girl, who never responds, with the final being 'pls respond'.

>>18452414
it's just an email
some people just legit forget, some take very long to check it
>>
>>18452418
For the same reason why I love it when my boyfriend fucks me but I wouldn't enjoy being raped.
I like being desirable for someone I find desirable, I don't like being seen as nothing but a sexual object by default.
>>
how do I get women to want 2 have sexy time with me?
>>
Does it seem like this girl has interest in me?

We had two random encounters in the past. She basically hung around me both times, but said little.

I stumbled upon her fb like 2-3 days after the last encounter. I decided to add her and message her. She basically responded by calling me and also described how I looked (including eye color) before I made it appearant with who I was. And she also could t shut up
>>
>>18452445
By shitposting here obviously. Try harder and the pussy will come right into your basement.
>>
>girl lives a few towns over
>not close enough to visit whenever we want
>she says she misses me frequently
>but gets evasive every time I mentioning seeing each other again

What the actual fuck? How does someone "miss" the other and doesn't want to actually meet?

To go a bit deeper, we met over tinder, we had sex twice in different occasions, I talked about a LDR once and she refused but I'm ok with that. Still she frequently says she misses me...
>>
>>18452436
well, the way you described it made me think its sort of like a date, with you two getting together, her being a woman, also with the picture trading, whats the point then?

Just email her again, say you want to reschedule because something came up or whatever, so what if you wait a couple days more? at least you won't seem desperate but like you actually have something happening. That should make her think about the recent message, but the focus would be on the new one. Do that if you really want to remind her of your plans, if she doesn't respond then, then idk, maybe she didn't want to hang out after seeing you?
>>
>>18452473
>whats the point then?
ffs, maybe hitchhiking together? Picture trading is pretty important when you are going to meet a person you have never seen before, you know

are you really brainwashed to the point where you think that females are only good for sex?

but the email advice is good, thank you
>>
>>18452487
whats your fucking problem man? you just weren't clear about your situation so I tried to take care of all ends? where did I say anything about sex? I said that she might not hang out with you because she might not like how you look... don't ask for advice if you're going to be a cunt about it, calm down, maybe thats the reason she isn't responding?

also, its not always important to send pics, just trade phone numbers and hook up like that? stop assuming shit.
>>
What is the point of this thread? It seems fucking stupid.
>>
>>18452496
you assumed it's about dating. sure, it's not the same as sex, but one leads to the other and dating's purpose is to allow sex at some point.

And you assumed it's about dating, because I said we're meeting and exchanging photos, even though I clearly explained why are we doing so.

and I agree, pics are not crucial. But they help and she wanted them, so there's that.

and I'm not a cunt about any advice. I thanked you for the valuable input. I only reacted to the way you retardedly assumed we're dating
>>
>>18452507
What are you talking about? Assuming we actually get answers from the gender we ask, it's helpful. Average men and women think different and gettign advice on specific situations is helpful for many of us.
But I understand if you think it's stupid for any of these reasons:
>people may be role playing the gender they are not
>people on 4chan are usually weird and not normal
>you are talking about the pre-answered OP questions
>>
>>18452518
now you're just acting retarded justifying your irrational thinking.

You said theres a chance of a date after the get together??

Yea now you're saying that but in the earlier post you said like its the only way, now you say they only help so make up your mind...

You did thank for advice but were an asshole for pulling shit out of your ass that I didn't even mention. Control your temper, I didn't assume anything, your retarded mind perceived it as such. I'm not gonna argue with some kid on the internet kek fuck off dude, admit you were wrong and learn from that, maybe for the sake of the girl you're going to hitchhike with
>>
How do I go about seeking professional mental help? I told my friend I'd get help if she would by the end of the month, and I need to uphold my end of the deal. I just want a diagnosis first and foremost
>>
>>18452389
I rewrote it here (I'm just an awkwward as fuck 21yr old...) >>18452451
>>
>>18452547
>hurr durr yourr so retarded I have to insult you a lot to make sure you get the message of you being wrong and not me!
>>
>>18452556
thats exactly what you're doing, glad we agree
>>
>>18452553
check the list of proffesionals in your city approved by some respectable institution (like an American Psychology Association if you're murrican), learn about the therapies they use, decide on one of them.
If it's too hard to decide or you really can't find any info on the subject, just go to the therapist (but for the love of gods, choose a respected person, not a scammer). They will help you with finding out the best option for you
>>
>>18452470
She wants the D without relationship anon. Is it that hard to understand?

>>18452507
When you dont like something on internet, dont go there and tell them they are all retarded. Just leave. Your life will be much easier that way.

>>18452451
Yes, she obviously wants somethibg with you. What exactly it is we dont know. Ask her on date to fancy restaurant and dont forget to bring condoms. Smile, be polite and ask her various questions about her life. At the end of date ask her if you can walk her home and attempt to handhold her. Kiss as good bye works too.

Asking for netflix and chill is good too.
>>
>>18452611
I guess she want something. IDK, given our politics, it probably best to go to a park or something.
>>
Ladies, how old is too old to not have a degree?
>>
>>18452639
>>
>>18452389
yes we always do condoms yes, which is also why I'm so frustrated
>>
>>18452266
I think there's a core of truth in it but that it mostly concerns women being more realistic and men more romantic than one would expect based on the trope that men are rational and cool and women all emotional.

Having said that, this is a bit stigmatized but I do feel that women are more... wrapped up in their immediate surroundings. I feel it's less common for women to not be that interested in people (psychologically), or to be so wrapped up in some dream they have that they forget they also need to make money and eat. I think in this sense men are more of a wild card, more unpredictable and frankly more irrational. I feel they gravitate more towards the extremes.

Having said that at the end of the day I still feel that individual differences are more significant than the differences between men and women as groups. It amuses me when men on here talk a big game about how men don't have strong emotions, don't need love, would walk away from anyone for a better offering in heartbeat etc. As a man you have an insider's perspective, but as a woman you get to see sides of men they do not show fellow men, as well. But hell, you only have to pick up a few good literary classics to realize men struggle with the full landscape of emotions that women do as well.
>>
>>18452639
No hard line. There is no comparing someone not having a degree because he had health issues, had to take care of relatives, didn't have the money etc vs someone who spent years fucking around and living like a teenager. Just to name something. I care more about general attitude towards life and responsibilities.
>>
>>18452611
Nope, not hard at all. Actually clearly talked about it amongst ourselves and agreed upon it. I'm not pursuing a relationship with her by any means and made explicitly it clear for her.

But even though it is clear, she still comes with that "I miss you" BS. I mean, if that isn't an opener for "hey I miss you, lets meet", why mention it at all?
>>
>>18452687
Not that anon but it sounds to me like she has some budding/latent feelings (perhaps for you, perhaps just a kind of desperation from feeling lonely) that surface now and then when she has a bad day, is a bit drunk etc. When you propose to actually hit her up, she either is in a different mindset and genuinely doesn't feel like it, or (more likely to me) she holds it off fearing that she will straight up fall for you.
>>
>>18452695
>(more likely to me) she holds it off fearing that she will straight up fall for you

This is it for me desu. I try not to go this way because I don't want to feel hopeful about it, but every time this happens, it makes me more sure of it.

I used to think on the different moments too, but this happened just today:
>send pics in the morning
>says I'm cute and she misses me
>I'm actually 250km away which is half the usual distance
>ask her to come over
>"sorry I can't"

Her "I can't" is not the "I don't have a car rn" type, it's just bland "I can't" with no further justification, which to me clearly means "I can't because of our history"

When we talked about a LDR it was clearly a problem for her, and she said she wasn't up for it but really liked me. So I really do think she fears catching feelings. It sucks because we apparently like each other, but we're in this setup where staying toghether is platonic.
>>
How many college girls are virgins, I'm a virgin too and couldn't care less if I have sex or not, I just want a girl who I like and also hasn't been with anyone. I know my odds are bad but I really want it, any legitimate advice on how I can approach this without losing my mind? If it matters I'm pretty good looking and girls actually tend to like me, but I'm possessive and can't cope with her having been intimate with other people.
>>
>>18452773
>How many college girls are virgins
Hahahaha
>>
>>18452773
studying for 5 years, I knew only one such girl
>>
>>18452787
But how many girls did you know? And are you sure the others weren't?
>>
>>18452773
No girl past the age of 18 is a virgin.
>>
>>18452789
it's not like I asked every single female of course, but we would talk about sex openly very often.

I don't know, I knew maybe ~80? of course it depends on how much contact does one think is needed to claim to be knowing somebody. But he 80 figure is a number of girls I would talk to on a daily/weekly basis for no less than two months.

Sure, it's not like you tell every person you pass on the corridor, that you're a virgin. But if you tell somebody that you had a bf it's pretty obvious you aren't. And that was the case with most of them.
>>
Is it normal for a dude to close his eyes while kissing a girl?
>>
>>18452798
not even true at all mate
>>
>>18452773
>couldn't care less if I have sex or not
>I really want it
The reason you are a virgin is because girls want a man, not another girl who happens to have a penis.
>>
>>18452803
No girl past the age of 18 is a virgin *unless* she is very ugly and/or very religious.

And even then, those numbers are still low.
>>
File: CtYJnNq67Q8.jpg (132KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
CtYJnNq67Q8.jpg
132KB, 1280x718px
>gf broke up
>went no contact
>she can't hold herself longer than 24 hours and writes "how are you? how do you feel?"

What the fuck?
>>
>>18452799
Well, it doesn't really matter either way, even if it's only 5% or less of girls I need to find a way that won't drive me nuts.
>>18452806
I don't though.
>>
>>18452811
I like your post
every post with questions about gf problems should be like this one.

>she's clingy. if u no like her anymoar, forget it
>she'll give up finally
>if u like, pursuit and sex again
>>
Why are girls always teasing me all the fucking time? I just want a normal conversation.
>>
Girls (or guys)

How should I bring up the idea of meeting up with this girl?

>>18452451 (This situation. I accept she may be interested, but IDK how I can/should proceed)
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.