[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ how can I tell if I'm in love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: unsure-boy-white-6546049.jpg (91KB, 1300x990px) Image search: [Google]
unsure-boy-white-6546049.jpg
91KB, 1300x990px
hey /adv/ how can I tell if I'm in love?
>>
>>18450935
Do you want to suck his dick?
>>
>>18450935
Why do you want to know?

Simple answer would be that you are in love when you want to do all the things that you consider as things which people in love do.
>>
>>18450938
idk. I've never wanted to have sex with anybody before.
>>
>>18450961
I just want to know whether I've ever been in love and if it's even possible for me to love someone. For most of my life I didn't even consider romance because I was too much of a fucking nerd over academics. Now I'm so out of the loop that I don't even know if I'm straight or not.
>>
>>18450935
If you are under the age of 20, you're not.
>>
>>18450935
If you're with somebody and your dick gets hard, you think it's love but it's really lust.
If your with that same person and your dick stops getting hard, but you still want to spend time with them, they are your friend.
If you're still with that person, your Dick doesn't get hard, you want to spend all your time with them even though they bitch and moan and you can't please them, that's love.
>>
>>18450935
There is no one universal feeling of love, hell the emotions you feel can be different even among different people if you fall in love with them. Just go with your gut.
>>
>>18450935
>>how can I tell if I'm in love?

If you have to ask this question then you are not in love.
>>
>>18451021

Don't listen to this person...
>>
>>18451067
This is the LEAST helpful advice
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.