[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not a joke.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 34489505_big_p5.jpg (120KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
34489505_big_p5.jpg
120KB, 700x700px
I have a friend I met online. We like to RP and it's lots of fun. Though we are also very close mentally. We know a lot about each other and listen to the other's troubles. Like in a relationship.
The problem is that we're both into cuckolding.

We use to keep it to RP. But one day he asked me if I wanted to talk to this other person he met online. It was a girl (yeah, right) and she liked RPing about foot fetish stuff and conditioning, the usual degenerate stuff. She pushed all the right buttons for me and we had fun RPing. My friend though regretted it afterwards and got jealous.

We were both hurt and confused and talked about it until we decided that we should text her again (my friend wanted me to cuck him). Luckily she was very accepting and we RPd again, this time with me cucking my friend on purpose (the first time I was just enjoying it on its own). He liked it at first but soon started having doubts again and we decides to both block her. Still, I thought that this girl was really fucking nice at RPing. I couldn't forget about her at all. Two days later it's the same shit. We start talking about her again and I admit that she was so fucking hot with her dominant personality. He wants me to decide if I try it again with her or keep RPing with him (Part of her conditioning was only to fap to her chatlogs). I was so conflicted and even cried but in the end I chose my friend and ditched that girl for real. We fap a bit together and he goes offline, not before ordering me to stay chaste (Since I enjoy chastity). Happy End.
1/2
>>
And then, only two hours later, I tried to fucking cheat on him with her. I was horny and started thinking, not about him but her. I unblocked her from Discord and tried to friend her (she probably blocked me too). I fapped to our earlier conversation log. When I came, I immediately realized how fucking disgusting my actions were. I want to stay true to my friend. And yet I cannot help doing these fucked up things.

I need serious help, please. I need to forget about this girl but I can't. How the fuck do I move on? My friend is the nicest guy in the world and I am hurting him again and again with my disgusting actions. I don't deserve him at all. I will show him this 4chan thread the next time we talk and confess everything. I am so fucking cruel and evil. I took advantage of his kindness. I want to become a better person....I need to. Even if he doesn't want to have anything to do with me anymore.
2/2
>>
>>18450901
>friend
>cheat on him
make it clear that you both want an actual relationship or you'll just suffer
>>
>... The problem is we're both into touching hot stoves
>One day he showed me his new electric range.
>I pushed all the right buttons for it and I had fun doing it
>My friend regretted it though afterwards and burnt his hand

Fucking imagine that
>>
>>18451014
I don't want to be like this. I really don't want to. I wish I found cuckolding to be disgusting but I think it's hot as fuck.
>>
>>18451014
And yeah, what we did was fucking stupid in hindsight.
>>
This is what it means to be a NEET.
>>
>>18451036
Yep.
>>
>>18450901
tell him the truth

let him know he doesn't deserve you
>>
>>18450919
this. y'all are feeling confused and hurt because you're not having any real conversation about what you are. stop with the rp for a second and think about who you are as real people, your wants and needs. if you both really caught feelings for each other then i think it would be good to explore that as an actual couple.
>>
Im really curious where do people like this meet online?

pls respond I rly wanna know
>>
The First World was a mistake. All the problems in the world, and anon has this that keeps him up at night?
>>
what is all this queer shit?
>>
>>18450898
The cold hard truth: you and your friend aren't in a real relationship and you didn't cheat on him. You're not cruel and evil, you're just confused. You're just three confused individuals fucking around and trying to figure out your sexualities. This isn't relationship drama, this is internet drama.

Calm down. It'll be okay.
>>
>>18451143
this
>>
>>18450898
>>18450901
>all the 21st century degeneracy in this posts
>>
>>18451176
They cutepost on r9k. Usually someone starts a steam thread or similar and the people who posts cute anime girls or talk about "bullying" are guys who want to erp with other guys.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.