[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to camgirl properly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So I finally made an account on Chaturbate. I've lurked around a bit, but not quite sure how tips work.
I was planning on stripping down for tips and maybe fingering.
Basically how do I do this? Just sit and wait until someone enters? Then what? I'm not sure how much I should say I need to take off my top or bra.
Can someone please give me the rundown so I know what to expect?
>>
first off, you got them big ol tibby's??
>>
>>18450784
link your account here and we will donate tips
>>
>>18450784
I guess just wait til a sucker comes in and goves u money. Tips: be nice yo them and try to remember their names.

PS: I have a username on one of the cam sites, never ever buy credits and the way I got to registerring without my cc was cuz of a hack. Anyway only time they got my wallett was from a prepaid devit card I got for jury duty. Other than that i dont tip nor bother too anyway just to see sum virtual tits.
>>
Just do what you feel comfortable with.

If they tip, that doesn't mean they "own you" or your time.

Talk and feel natural I guess.

Some people set smaller tip goals and seem to get more throughout the night say 20 as a goal compared to 2200 and then taking clothes off.

The smaller goal doesn't reward anyone to much but they gain more over time because they are naked more than the larger goal.

The larger goal tends to find themselves bored with less viewers and so when someone tips they decide they have to do something to entertain them. It's clunky but fun to watch. The girl I watch ends up talking about Mice and how to kill them, house prices etc. It's fun to leave on because she interacts with the viewers but it's also awkward when someone tips and she realises she has to get her assets out.

>>18450795
don't do this.

>>18450792
don't worry about this.

Just do what you are okay doing.
t.anon who watches streams like background noise.
>>
>>18450784
You need a theme and an act - register a bunch of cute outfits on amazon and let pervs buy them for you. Watch the other girls you'll see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18450804
Thanks this is helpful. Any tips on what to wear to start out with? I plan on not showing face and just typing, my webcam is lowish quality anyway, hopefully that isn't a problem either.
>>
>>18450833
Just Normal comfortable clothes. Maybe a pillow to sit on or lean on. Whatever is comfy.
>>
>>18450804
Do you love her, anon?
>>
>>18450784
Give us a link, slut.
>>
>>18450840
love isn't the right word but it's fun to watch. It's kinda like tv for me.
>>
Ok comfortable clothes, got it. And what position? Just sitting butterfly? Sorry for all the questions >w<
>>18450842
I might stream later or tomorrow but my username is xprincessglitterx in case anyone wants to follow since you guys are asking
>>
>>18450886
> Ok comfortable clothes, got it.
Sexiest but uncomfortable lingerie or downright fetishistic outfit is also not wrong.

Why would it be? It's just different audiences.

> And what position? Just sitting butterfly?
There also isn't any really right position, again depends on who watches. Want the foot fetishists? Show feet. Heh.
>>
File: mpv-shot0007.png (719KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0007.png
719KB, 1280x720px
What guys want:

- They want to directly see your vagina/ass, with good lighting, high quality video, spread your pussy, there is camwhores that get paid money and it's literally just their vagina

- Girls that dress in cute clothes, particularly anime cosplay. Don't wear generic "sexy" lingerie.

- Girls with friendly personalities

If you're not able to understand what men want, you won't make money. You have to figure out what men actually want, and it's basically the exact opposite of everything feminism/society taught you.

You know that "hot" look that is very popular in real life? Guys actually don't like that. They don't like generic make-up, generic fake hair, and slut clothing. Some of the highest paid girls often don't even wear make-up.

Pic related is Lana Rain, one of the highest-paid camwhores ever.
>>
What you think matters: Tit size

Your tit size doesn't even matter, the amount of guys that only like big tits is very small, there's at least an equal amount that only likes small tits.
>>
why dont you get a real job? oh wait you're a woman. go right ahead
>>
>>18452015
yep living life on easy mode. You know who else lives on easy mode? Children.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.