[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on a date just now with a girl. She is really cute, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Cursed_2f7781_6303496.jpg (47KB, 564x567px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed_2f7781_6303496.jpg
47KB, 564x567px
I went on a date just now with a girl. She is really cute, and very nice eyes, great smile, fit body.

It went well, I think. I'm good at talking with strangers (met on tinder). But I didn't make any contact with her, and no kiss. I'm getting over a light cold, so a bit congested, so I psyched myself out about the kissing, not wanting to spread the sick.

How fucked am I? I asked her if she'd want to do it again, she said yeah, but I don't know how much that means yeah. We can connect really well, I feel, but I'm used to more wild/outgoing girls, and she's a little timid (all my successes have been with drinking involved, some which became relationships. Btw she is not 21, so that made that difficult.)
>>
it means contact her again, soon, and do it again.

in the meantime, overdose on vitamin C and shit and get better.
>>
Already did, we are going to an art museum :)
>>
what's your goal? getting laid or a relationship?
>>
>>18450626
Why would you be fucked? She wants to be around you again - good enough. There is no correct speed for getting to know each other for romance.

Lel at nations that don't let you drink until you're 21. But not being drunk if she somehow finally ends up kissing or even sucking your dick also has almost only advantages.
>>
>>18450752
I agree. I really need to try a hook up, or even a relationship without any liquid help, just purely based on natural attraction.
>>18450741
I honestly would rather get to know her better and potentially date, whether long term or short term. I'm emotionally starved
>>
>>18450740

Experienced tinder user here:

You fucked up by not going for the kiss. AT LEAST a fucking kiss at the end of a Tinder date. Most times you should be able to get a blowjob and fuck on the second date.

Some girls you can fuck on the first date, it's pretty common. Just create an opportunity for sex.

I attract a lot of goth girls on Tinder so usually I set up the first date as me picking them up at night and going to a secluded graveyard nearby. I bring weed and red wine, we drink and smoke, start feeling good and put my arm around her or pick them up, make out, hook up, smoke a cigarette and drop them off.

Then they always text me within 3-5 days of not hearing from me. Then I just arrange the next date and repeat the process.

Girls on Tinder want to hookup even if they are looking for a relationship. A girl being on Tinder usually means they value sex in relationships, so you have a short window of time to prove your sexual value or else you'll get ghosted.

Sure go to the museum, but don't forget that you have to either get her super sexually interested in you or give her an orgasm by the end of the night. Not doing so will make her label you as a wuss and a time-waster.

I learned this the hard way. Met a 10/10 goth qt recently and only kissed her at the end of the night when she clearly wanted more. But it was 2 AM and i was tired as fuck so I didn't go for it. I got her to agree to a date tomorrow night but she hasn't been as eager as she was when we were first about to meet. I gotta prove my worth this time around.

Luckily got a few other girls who are chasing me so there's not much pressure. If I fuck up tomorrow night I'm seeing a girl on Tuesday who sucked my dick earlier this week. Gonna give her the D this time.
>>
>>18450770
and you think it is the best idea to push her for physical intimacy? why? do you think it will gain you anything in the emotional intimacy area?

see, the girls you've been with who were more assertive were damage goods. they never really wanted to get to know you or etablish a mature relationship. all they wanted is feel desired, and they knew full well that you will easily respond to physical intimacy, so that's the path they've chosen. sure, some might have neded in "relationships", but let me guess? they all ended in disaster? that's because those girls were not even slightly able to have an emotional bond to anybody (the same is probably true for you...).

sane girls value physical intimacy and only give it to people they have etablished emotional intimacy with and that they have decided to be worthy. so, ask yourself; do you want a girl that wants you for you or do you want to be one of the many guys she used to feel desireable?
>>
>>18450785
This. (Im Op btw). I'm a bit sick of just sex, nothing more. The dude you replied to has priorities different than mine. I too have pulled tail off tinder. And you know what? If I want some poon, id just go out to a bar or something. Why bother with tinder messaging, meeting up, etc? I know how to get laid at a bar or club.

My post is moreso asking about the other style, the more meaningful one. I'm sick of just hooking up, and having shallow relationships. Even if I date a girl for a few months, I'd rather have something with meaning than just shallow business.
And I'm totally getting that sense off this girl.

(Btw, I'm having a few at a bar right now. Some cougar is hitting on me, asking who I'm texting. How do I let her know I'm on that evil hacker 4chan, who is he?)
>>
>>18450828
you're texting someone called anon/

score the cougar, get the experience.
go to the museum, linger knowingly at the nude Rubens paintings. you get the score.

have fun!
>>
>>18450867
Fuck ruben, I'm about the levy life (I lived in paris for a year, go that lewd art history down). And she's a fat gross cougar. No thanks.
>>
>>18450908
Gay Paree, eh?

well then, since you got your sea legs in France, what the fuck do you need our advice for then? If you can't score there or learn about wimmin in that place of all places you're about as manly as a spare dick in a barrel of pussies.

re: cougar, as french mate used to say: "c'est avec les thons qu'on se fait la main"
>>
>>18450828
> I'd rather have something with meaning than just shallow business.
Then really, it's about generally enjoying spending time with each other like going to random dates anyhow, even if they don't *all* involve drug-like pleasantries like food or sexual activities or such things that you also could almost as completely enjoy without her company.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.