[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ lemme know if i should back off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1482891743483.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482891743483.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
yo there's this (coworker) girl who've i've been clicking with for the last couple months during work and off time. as of tomorrow she's quitting and working at another restaurant/bar that's literally 2 blocks away. she's said "next friday, if you're available at x time you should come and see me!"

problem is she has a fiancee. I'm fairly confident that i could pursue this because she's had a reputation at work for kissing other men/cheating.

what do i do anons?
>>
>>18450606
> problem is she has a fiancee
Really her problem, not yours.

You really basically just need to find out what you want from a relationship and what she wants, and if the overlap is acceptable to you.
>>
>>18450638

>Really her problem, not yours.

Until your insistence on putting yourself in this situation stirs up a bunch of drama and shit and evokes the wrath of a crazy fiancee who wants to kick your ass.

In this situation, the girl will most certainly turn on you as well.

I guess then it would be your problem.
>>
Don't do it OP. It's going to be messy. Are you going to ruin a relationship just because you want to fuck? And I hope it's just to fuck because why the fuck would you want a relationship with someone who is a known cheater?
>>
>>18450646
Could also be that OP was the crazy guy who sees himself as the new BF and wanted to kick the past fiancee's ass.

Or perhaps the girl is just making use of her right to get out of a relationship into a new one. Or perhaps she's just a swinger.

So what?
>>
>>18450606
You fuck my cheating slut of a gf I might be tempted to crush you like a little fucking bug.
>>
>>18450662

>So what?

So what? So maybe involving yourself in such an obviously fucked situation and contributing to the chaos of this unstable girl's life is an actually terrible idea when you could just as easily find a girl who doesn't have a fiancee and fuck her without the chance of waking up with slashed tired and a rock through your window.

It really perplexes me when dudes are so willing to open themselves up to so much drama and dysfunction for a quick fuck when there are so many other women out there. Honestly, why even risk it? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Also, its obvious that she isn't a swinger, numbnuts. If she was a swinger then her having a fiancee wouldn't be an issue that OP would bring up as a "problem".
>>
>>18450684
> such an obviously fucked situation
What is fucked about it? That she's not a monogamous forever yours virgin princess with a perfect circle of friends and family that will be completely safe, and you're her first date ever?

Maybe what she wants does not suit OP, but OP hasn't discussed that yet at all.

> It really perplexes me when dudes are so willing to open themselves up to so much drama and dysfunction for a quick fuck when there are so many other women out there.
It perplexes me that you think you can "shop" for good women and as a result actually get good women.

Or that you can get by if you fold at any resistance from anyone, even people you never made jack shit of an agreement with. Even if you stay together, you'll way more likely than not eventually have to verbally / legally or even physically fight with someone alongside your GF or wife. Might be her employer, her family members (inheritance is typical) or so many other things.

> If she was a swinger then her having a fiancee wouldn't be an issue that OP would bring up as a "problem".
He really doesn't seem to know much until he meets her on friday.
>>
OP here
>>18450638
I mean a relationship w/ her would be dope but she'd have to give up the current life style desu
>>18450646
I'd have no problem battling out a fiance/bf even if it meant i lost.
>>18450662
imo i just want to show her that openness + honesty + communication is the way 2 go in relationships n also fuck her
>>18450664
i never understood this mentality why not punish the wrong dooer(significnat other) vs the dude who did the deed. maybe it's my autism.

either way i'll fight you
>>18450684
I am a 24yo virgin who's trying and in some ways tried to better himself as a human being. this drama would be a cake compared to what i've had to deal with imo

despite ur concerns n worries i love u all dudes
>>
>>18450931
> I mean a relationship w/ her would be dope but she'd have to give up the current life style desu
You'll have to talk to her to try and gauge how realistic that is. Can't really do anything more.

> imo i just want to show her that openness + honesty + communication is the way 2 go in relationships n also fuck her
A worthwhile attempt at a long shot, eh? Well, godspeed to you.
>>
>>18450931
You are about to knowingly put yourself in the middle of an Irrational relationship. The odds of the guy kicking your fucking teeth in go up exponentially because both of them are IRRATIONAL. How is that too hard for you to UNDERSTAND?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.