[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asshole things you did that make you feel bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Memes.jpg (9KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
Memes.jpg
9KB, 236x214px
What are some times that you were an asshole and made you feel bad? One time I was asking a bartender a question about a drink choice, and then I told him " okay okay, silence now " as my friend came up. FELT SO BAD, it was just automatic when I said that I didn't mean to.
>>
It's me that keeps smashing pumpkins on halloween night. Some of the designs were way better than mine and some were just to get out my anger.
>>
>>18450322
at 5th grade graduation i squeezed my principles hand too hard and apparently broke it or something and the vice principal came up and made threatening things at me and im still traumatized
>>
When I was 13 I told my friend I had cancer over the phone and made it seem all serious then she started crying. I told her it was a prank and she got all confused. Something was wrong with me.
>>
>>18450322
if I'm acting like an asshole it tends to have been justified on the other party's part.

that said I feel bad when I roll my window up on homeless people begging on the street corners. there's so many of them though that you can't do anything to help other than tell them about the organizations that help them with housing and jobs.
>>
>>18450322
Fuck you, man. Being an asshole gets you all the best pussy.
>>18450336
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
>>
I think my ex posts relationship stuff on this board and everytime i see a post that could potentially be him, i tell him to kill himself in clever ways.
>>
I don't feel bad senpai. Hence being an asshole
>>
>>18450322
When I was a kid, I used to be a little shit to my sister because my brother was mean to her and I thought that doing the same would earn me cool points with my brother.

Basically, when my sister went through puberty, she gained a ton of weight. And my brother and I used to antagonize her about it. To the point where my sister would cry and run to her room. I did this to her basically from ages 8 to 15.

Eventually, my brother became a real piece of shit. Narcissist, diagnosed bipolar, and a meth addict.

My sister and I grew closer from ages 18-24. One day she spills to me that ever since the constant sibling bullying, along with school bullying and being outcasted, every night since she was 10 years old, she contimplated living. She said she used to steal my grandparents/parents medicine, take tons of it, and wonder why she still woke up in the morning. She went to school every day, being made fun of for being tall and heavy.

I will never forgive myself for being such a piece of shit to my sister. I wouldn't have been able to handle being such a pariah. Had we a functioning, healthy relationship between all of us, we'd probably be a stronger family.

I'm sorry to my sister. I love you so much.
>>
>>18450441

Your ex goes on /adv/?
>>
in 9th grade there was this nerdy girl who liked me. I'd known her my whole life. We were pretty close. One day the lunch table was full so I sat in her seat thinking she wasnt here. Then she showed up late and wanted my seat while I was in line for french fries. I saw her going towards my seat and I raced over to beat her there and I guess I ran too fast and couldnt slow down cause she started running too and we slammed shoulders and she was anorexic at the time and super skinny so she went flying across the floor and skidded for like 5 feet and then I just sat in her seat and everyone pointed and laughed at her and she just got up and sat at the end of the table and cried and everyone sat around awkwardly while I laughed and at my french fries
>>
I cut contact with people who I don't consider to be good enough to be around me after a while, pretty much everyone eventually. I like being alone.
I feel bad but I definitely won't change this attitude and I don't want to contact these people again no matter how many times people say "this is a good time for everyone to call that friend you haven't talked to in a while :) ".
I like to disappear, sometimes I just block them or stop answering their messages. Some have gotten worried about me even, but either way I'm convinced that I'm better without them.
But I do feel bad and think about this often. I've had nightmares many times where I run into the people I've cut contact with and they chase me and I run away, or where I break down and apologise and cry to them. Thankfully they are only dreams and then I wake up.
>>
>>18450481
witnessed anon. keep it up
>>
>>18450322
I lead a guy on because I was feeling miserable.
>>
>>18452026
damn thats cold
>>
>>18450322
When I was in first grade, I punched a boy in the back then ran away because I liked him and didn't know how to express it. I knocked the wind out of him, got sent to the principal, and he didn't want to play with me ever again.
>>
>>18452098
Are we even conscious of our actions when we are that young? I'm pretty sure a lot of people did asshole things as little kids but they don't really count as anything relevant when you grow up, right?
When I was a kid I would steal toys or make sure I got the best toys in kindergarten and I would be cunning enough to trick the teachers into siding with me and scolding the other kids. I know it's bad but I mean I was like 5, it has no relevance on my life now or at least it shouldn't. Like it was done by another person or by an animal or a machine.
>>
>>18452041
How old are you?
>>
>>18452133
24 and I started doing that when I turned 19 or so.
Why?
>>
>>18452120
Idk, that wasn't my only offense as a child. I was very sneaky, clingy, and kinda sadistic as a child. I liked when other kids got in trouble. No one ever regulated me. I was sneaky enough to get past my mom and other adults in my life. I was always rewarded for my bad behavior because I was able to manipulate it.

I got a degree in child development and we'd get into why some children act this way and how it may effect them as adults. Basically, I think my behavior as a child and lack of reprimand made me lack emotional maturity well into my late teens/early 20's. I feel like I have to call out my asshole behavior as a child because no one else did.
>>
I've stop talking to my ex's family. He passed away while we were together, and after staying in contact for 2 years after his death I just can't do it anymore.

I still miss and love their son, but I just need to move on. I hate being reminded of what could've been between us.

Also, I stopped talking to my best friend of seven years after he died because she said awful stuff to me while I was grieving. A part of me understands why I decided to drop her, but another part misses that kind of friendship.
>>
File: W4eIGWR.jpg (44KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
W4eIGWR.jpg
44KB, 579x576px
>>18450322
My family has been really ramping my case about finding a job. I'm 24, single, 6 months out from a BS and I had been working since I was 18 until just recently. I quit because they hired on some managers that were real dicks to me, and I needed to focus on college because my grades were slipping.

>I've applied to over 50 places in the last 2 weeks.
>Have gotten 2 recruiters to talk to me.
>Set up an interview in October with one of them (closer to when I graduate).

I'm just trying to find a tech job, did retail for 4 years and just wanted something different for my next low-tier job. That and get something set up long term if I can.

>Still live at home, but I'm not expecting my parents to pay for my college debts. Most of it came from FASFA anyway.

Recently, my parents want me to do anything for a job. Retail, push mowers, do whatever just to land a $7.25 job. I'm a fucking nerd, and I have issues with bending over backwards in $7.25 jobs, and the people are usually toxic as hell cus no one gives a shit.

My previous job was basically me doing all the work, while everyone just sat and took a paycheck. My work ethic is very high, just how I was raised I guess.

Anywho, last night my mother opened up really nasty wounds, and just kept yelling at me to do whatever it takes to get a job. I got really emotional to the point I threw some things (not at her, just away). She's just as animostic back. I walk away because I don't trust myself to handle anything anymore.

I never throw shit. I never EVER raised my hand to my parents. Today I feel so shitty and raw from what I did last night. I might not be the asshole here, but I definitely feel like one today.

I just applied to work at walmart today. I promised myself I would never stoop that low. But here I am, about to sell my life away to a corporate shit house with shitty people who don't care, get paid $7.25 an hour to clean up and do other people's work ontop of my own.
>>
I stopped talking to a girl 6 months ago because she told me we were just friends after we kissed, and it was the only way I could deal with it to get some space. Still haven't spoken to her, she has a bf now for a few months so every time I want to apologise I put it off because I don't want to flip-flop between talking and not talking, and don't want to mess up what they have (presumably, I stay the fuck out of knowing anything about them).
Not sure if it's just me being stubborn or if it actually makes sense.
>>
Made my friends gf fall inlove with me what worse is i tried to keep my feelings back but eventually let them get the better of me
>>
told a guy i was leading on that i was on the autism spectrum so my shitty actions were "justified" in his mind when in reality i have antisocial personality disorder and played him like a fiddle
>>
Back when I was twelve, my best friend at the time started hanging out with some older kids who were stoners and after a while she was just obnoxious to be around so I cut contact. Heard she got barebacked a few months after and it made me wonder.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.