[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the world work, because I do not understand it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1489656841356.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489656841356.gif
2MB, 750x750px
I could not reply last time, I had a 4chan connection issue when posting. My Adblock was the issue.

How does the world work, because I do not understand it
> Went to Uni, studied in the field of STEM
> Got a stable job, with a 6 figure salary
> Got enough time off, I do not work 24/7
> Got a house, got a car, got my retirement plan set
> I'm a great cook, I dress well (not sure about my looks)
Yet, I'm still single and a kissless virigin.
I thought women wanted a man who's stable, not some Chad or Brad dude.
>>
>>18450320

Well they don't exactly come to you.

Sometimes that's the case but you do unfortunately have to seek them out yourself.
>>
>>18450342
O.P here.
I have not clue how to approach women or how to get things started.
I have lived a sheltered life. My parents did not allow me any freedom.
I skipped over my teen years.
I skipped over my 20-something year.
All I did was study or work.
I have never developed social skills.
>>
>>18450351

You seem to know how the world works, then. Start going out, make friends, develop a social circle and some social skills. Eventually you'll meet someone.
>>
>>18450351
Same here man, it's 4chan.
Though I am comp sci student.

Just talk to them and ask them for a drink or lunch.
>>
>>18450351
play in your garden with the insects, it's more fulfilling
>>
>>18450320
What degree did you get?
>>
>>18450370
>you realise you accidentally left some food out so the ants come in so at least you could see them having fun.

I need to get out more.
>>
>>18450359
Because of my parents, I have become soo conditioned that I find it hard to interact with people.
I'm very lonley and sad. Yet I do prefer to be on my own as I do not know any better.
Also when I see other people they are all too beautiful, trendy and hip. Therefore I have not right to migle or be around them.

>>18450373
Computer sciences and engineering at TU Delft.
>>
>>18450390

You are old enough to take care of yourself. Whatever your parents have done, it's over. Now it's up to you.
>>
>>18450406
You try and break out of years of conditioning.
>>
>>18450460

I am, thank you very much. Getting out of my parents place was the first step, but shutting that little voice in your head the repeats their rules and values is not easy.

But let me ask you something: What else can we do but try? Really, what do you suggest? Keep being alone and sad? Not try to get out more and meet people? What?
>>
>>18450320
what about rule number 1 and 2?
Post pic OP
>>
>>18450320

well, what have you done thus far?
>>
>>18450466
I feel too old to be going out, having fun and be dating.
That is something you do between 18-26.

>>18450484
Nothing, As I have no idea where to start.
Social stuff was never taught to me.
>>
>>18450496
>I feel too old to be going out, having fun and be dating.

My boss is almost sixty. He goes out to dance with other single people his age. Mostly divorced. Don't make excuses.

>Social stuff was never taught to me.

Then go and learn now. Or, again, do you have a better idea?
>>
>>18450501
I rather die of lonelyness and sadness, then go outside because I have no right to be there.

Only beautiful, hip, trendy people are allowed to have social lives. Ugly people like me must remain locked up at home.

going to bed now.
>>
>>18450534

If you really thought that, you wouldn't be here. You asked for help. Good luck, OP. You know you can't improve by staying locked up. Go out. Have fun.
>>
>>18450320

I think you must learn to cope with and enjoy yourself in order to truely appreciate are upper echelon you are, dont chase whores and women.
>>
>>18450534
>Only beautiful, hip, trendy people are allowed to have social lives. Ugly people like me must remain locked up at home.
well work on your career next then start feeling around with the uglies and work your way up
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.