[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cousin is engaged to a guy and she loves him and he loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1497992559963.jpg (924KB, 1275x1553px) Image search: [Google]
1497992559963.jpg
924KB, 1275x1553px
My cousin is engaged to a guy and she loves him and he loves her too much,but he got in a car accident and can't walk good anymore (he can walk, just not normally),and my mother and my aunt have been trying to convince her to leave him because they fear he won't be perfect with her. She doesn't want to leave him because she loves him,but you know parents trying to convince. They're scared,"how will he walk with you in your wedding?" "how will he walk with you when you go out?"
>>
>>18450291
As long as he's not dependent on her for walking, what's the big deal? If he needed constant care that would be different but even then, it's pretty shitty to just cast him aside over something he can't help.
>>
>>18450291
So, what's your question?
>>
>>18450291
Your mother and aunt are being silly. Actually, no, they're being mean-spirited, meddling, busybodies who should mind their own fucking business. Even better yet, they should support your cousin and her fiancee during their trying times.
You can tell them I said so on the internet.
>>
>>18450291

Your mother and aunt are fucking cunts, sorry op. You should tell them to shut the fuck up - who gives a shit if one of them is your mother. Respect and reverence is granted to those who deserve it, not just because they happen to share the same blood or popped you of their pussy.
>>
Wow your mother and aunt are terrible. They should accept him as someone who loves and is loved by your cousin. It's not like he needs 24/7 care. So he walks funny. They are going to destroy true love because of a limp? Terrible people.
>>
>>18450645
>hasn't seen Breaking the Waves

not easy, by any account. still, don't rush to judge.
>>
>>18450291
Your mother and aunt are vapid cunts. There are very serious issues which do need to be considered before someone agrees to marry someone who is disabled, but whether he'll be able to walk down the aisle properly for their nice little wedding video isn't one of them. Kill them both.
>>
>>18450291
Wow what fucking shallow people jeez, this one of the most stupid things I've heard. And hey say ableism isn't real
>>
>>18450723
What? The guy can still perform, he just has problems walking. Hardly the same thing.
>>
>>18450291
Your mother and aunt are doing both your cousin a favor in the long run. Better to end this before marriage and before kids because after a year or two you cousin will leave the cripple and he'll really be devastated.
>>
>>18451722
But it looks like he is still fully functional, it's not like she will have to be his caretaker from now on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.