[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generic advice seeking faggot in need for attention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 451196.jpg (39KB, 540x327px) Image search: [Google]
451196.jpg
39KB, 540x327px
Well, the girl I've had the most feelings for in my life just went home with another colleague...

Though the simple sight of dating a colleague will be sad to you, I don't know. Never before did I feel pleasure being around a person. And never before would I have asked help (for a specific person) on the internet, especially /adv/ that I never browse. Never before have I met a girl at this level of smart, pretty and funny. And while at the present, I'm not even so dull, well, I kinda feel the blow.

I'm kind of feeling like it can only go better from now on, but seriously, is that even close to true?

I got not friends, full virgin, 24 yo mediocre engineering student (though in a good school)...
Doing this internship, I've had "doubts" about those two having a thing for maybe 2 months. But tonight after drinking, they both when off at her place (and he lives far far away from hers). Well, again I don't feel like I'm mad, let alone sad. I just feel this nothingness of reality right in the middle of my being.

Why the fuck am I always so self centered? Why the fuck is it so difficult for me to go towards people (especially girls)? Why the fuck am I still such a fucking piece of shit noob? Can you imagine being a full virgin (never kissed a girl) at 24? I'm not even small for fuck's sake.

Well, I can't suicide now because they could link it to me finding out their relationship. But fuck, I wish I knew the fuck is this world, again, for me.

How are you feeling today?
What are we learning in this board? Do people really read our shit? Why would they do so? Can I stop caring and breathing all at once and never wake up?
>>
>>18450286
>Why the fuck am I always so self centered?

Because you have no one to care about. Let me guess: your hobbies are solitary, things you do by yourself. Maybe you share with communities online, but a get together every weekend is not gonna happen, right?
>>
I CAN'T READ THIS SHIT BRO.

>tfw can't understand people that can't get over women anymore.
I dunno when it happened but I don't have this problem anymore. I don't know what to tell you to help you other than get over it OP. and work on your english, this is really hard to understand.
>>
>>18450300
I don't have hobbies. Video games bored me.

>work on your english, this is really hard to understand.
Sorry, mate.
>>
>>18450321
>I don't have hobbies

Then get some. Get out of your head a couple hours every once in a while. Meet people. Have a reason to go out.

Don't worry about dating until you can make friends. Go one step at a time.
>>
>>18450328
That would be fake hobbies, wouldnt it ?

I like to hang out with cool people (such as those two colleagues) because they're cool and I can switch of my brain and enjoy without asking myself questions. Well, used to, before the "doubts".

Other than that, sports are fun, but do it every week is boring. While doing some voluntary stuff, sure. But well, it's kind of forcing it, isnt' it?
>>
>>18450340
>That would be fake hobbies, wouldnt it ?

Why would they be fake? Find something you like to do, don't force yourself to like stuff.
>>
>>18450345
Well, if I like nothing in particular at time 0, I kinda have to force myself to like something to get out. And then really like it. Which sucks.

Just waiting isn't good, is it?
>>
>>18450377
>Just waiting isn't good, is it?

Do you think? Your life won't change by itself. Figure out how to fix it.
>>
>>18450286
I often feel the same though I'm not in your situation. It's because your "gaze" is directed inward and only inward. By that I mean you're in your head all the time. That's why you over analize yourself and others, that's why you can't just let go, can't just relax and truely enjoy yourself or others.
>>
>>18450382
Exactly. So my first hobbies or what would be fake.

>>18450392
Yep, I can see that. But thanks.
It's really hard seeing everyone aroung being chill and cool and relaxed with one another, while I'm always more distant. I wish I could break the ice. Or that it would melt, with this fucking heat. Well, it won't.
>>
>>18450377
You're hoping that something will happen that will rip you out of your misery. It won't happen. You have to find out what you actually enjoy doing. And that can only happen if you actually do andd try stuff, cause the thought of doing this and that does absolutely nothing for you. You're trapped in your head and have to find out through actual life experience what you like and what you don't
>>
>>18450396
>So my first hobbies or what would be fake.

Do you literally have no reason to go out? Is there nothing you'd like to try? Something you'd like to learn?
>>
>>18450396
>So my first hobbies or what would be fake.
Nah, they would be a try out, if you don't like them switch them. Noone just knows like that what they like, people have to find out, some never do. Like I said in a post before the thought of doing certain stuff doesn't appeal to you but actually doing certain stuff is on a fundamentally different level.

For example doing martial arts might seem foreign. "Nah man, I don't like violence, these people are probably just aggressive, I'm not aggressive, I don't wanna get punched, I saw a boxing and an mma match once and it was just two guys hitting each other like retards". That's what you might think, but what you will feel while in a gym is nothing like you could ever imagine.

But then you're actually on the mat and you're in a whole new world. There's a special air in the gym, it's something you can't describe with words, it's something you have to feel. The trainer teaches you a basic kick. It feels awkward but you feel excited by how much force you can hit that bag with. You see some dude on another bag who trained for ten years doing that kind of kick you've just been taught and he hits the bag like a fucking truck. You feel excited like a little kid "fuck I want that, I want to kick like he does". You watch some guys spar and you're just standing there with your mouth open because their movements and reflexes are just beyond what you could imagine to be possible. That's pure feeling, no overthinking, no shyness, only fascination and curiousness.

Somewhere this will catch you too, just find that place
>>
>>18450442
This. Listen to this man, he is saying the pure truth of life.

Also, as everybody else have already said, just do something to improve your life, don't wait for something to happen OP.
Have you ever thought that maybe you liked this girl so much because you thought she was your way out of your situation?
>>
>>18450486
Yes, and my curiosity was about her. I was just feeling hapiness like never before. And I did martial arts, up to brown belt.

I'm just a sorry motherfucker.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.