[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup adv I'm a hamplanet, will my nose get slimmer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Bulbous_nose.jpg (38KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
Bulbous_nose.jpg
38KB, 600x398px
Sup adv

I'm a hamplanet, will my nose get slimmer if I lose weight?
>>
The nose gets bigger with age; not weight. So, no.
>>
Sharper, but not smaller.
>>
>>18450272
Nose is your least concern. Lose the fat first.

>>>/fit/ sticky
>>
>>18451555
Idgf about losing fat, I just want a smaller nose
>>
>>18451572
>hamplanet
Calculate your BMI and dont stop until you hit ~20. Thank me later.
http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html

It is 90% diet, 9% sport and 1% genetics. You can keep eating whatever, just the quantity is the key. Count calories, adopt swimming and transform yourself into cardio bunny qtie.

The nose is part who you are and only plastic chirurg can change that.
>pro tip
Your insecurity about your nose can even get worse with new one.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. Post pic and we will tell you how datable you are.
>>
>>18451625
You're probs right, kek I was thinking about rhinoplasty but it's too risky cuz I might hate my new nose too

Idc about diets and losing weight thx for the advice tho
>>
>>18450272
Kinda having the same problem. I hate my nose so fucking much
>>
I got a rhinoplasty for a crooked nose, I don't regret it at all.

Nose tips are largely cartilage; you can't change the shape by losing weight. If I were in your place, I would meet with a cosmetic surgeon who is experienced in rhinoplasty. Tell him your concerns about the possibility that you will not like your new nose. It might cost you some money to meet for an hour, but it will give you a lot of information you will want to know. And you can meet with other surgeons and get different opinions. One thing though, make sure that your surgeon is BOARD CERTIFIED in something like facial surgery. It basically means they are experienced in that type of surgery. Hope that helps man, rhinoplasties are complex, but what is actually possible today might surprise you. Again, I'm an engineer and a bit of a perfectionist, but I absolutely love my new nose; it doesn't draw attention anymore at all. Good luck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.