[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Severe Loneliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: mr-robot-1.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot-1.gif
2MB, 245x300px
Hello guys, never posted on this board before, i recently started to feel this immense sadness that makes me cry almost daily.
>7th grade bullied by classmates
>year later "befriend" them in a way that im almost like a liability to them so that they don't get in trouble
>all the time after school i'm on the computer doing useless shit
>after 9th grade and middle school ends in the country i go out and drink for the first time and embarrass myself quite badly
>get paranoid, living in a small town where everyone knows everything about everyone and such, wondering what people think of me and so on.
>in a trade school that i considered a waste of time instead of going to high school, never hang out with new classmates, stay on computer playing minecraft with online friends
>live in a lie where i feel like i'm like the others even without having a social life like everyone else.
After 3 years of living on unemployment money i get a job that opens my eyes, seeing people everyday and talking with them, realizing how nice it was in my childhood when i had people i could call friends and do things with. They have their friendships and activities they do on daily basis with them, some have families already, got me a reality check on my situation by that. Now that it is midsummer and there's festivals and such i feel even more sad because i know how much fun all these people are having. I wish i was just normal like them but i'm not, i do not know where i went wrong as i generally get along well with people. Any advice where i should start to feel better?
>>
start going to the gym and working out. Go on a solo hike, enjoy some nature. Find music that you really enjoy, find something new to learn.

If you like computer shit, try looking online for free courses to learning a coding language. For example, go on codeacademy.com and pick a course to learn(its free). Go on forums, (well you're already in one), talk to people. Watch a good show.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.