[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming a Youtuber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1496799617337.jpg (27KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1496799617337.jpg
27KB, 555x555px
I'm making a Cartoon.
Though, it's time consuming. I can't turn every theme I think of into an episode.
I thought of making face-cam secondary content.

PROS:
- More videos, more awareness
- Can easily shill merch and such
- Notoriety and opportunities
- Showing myself build trust and trust is invaluable marketing-wise

CONS:
- Sacrificing anonymity, which I think is also invaluable (I don't even have a real FB account, it's just for group talks with my family and a few friends)
- Not being able to run an errand without finishing on a snapchat feed or being asked for a selfie
- I had a turbulent past and have lots of people that may try to fuck me up publicly (I know, 99% chance they won't give a shit and will just mock me but who knows)
- Fucking up a lot of career opportunities and job interviews (oh I know you from YT, well we'll let you know)

I could also just not show my face but I feel like it's cowardice. I hate these people.

What would you advise, /adv/isors ?
>>
>>18450070
>- Not being able to run an errand without finishing on a snapchat feed or being asked for a selfie
>- I had a turbulent past and have lots of people that may try to fuck me up publicly (I know, 99% chance they won't give a shit and will just mock me but who knows)
>- Fucking up a lot of career opportunities and job interviews (oh I know you from YT, well we'll let you know)
Calm down, you're not famous.
>>
most of the cons is the negative side of fame, which you'll probably won't have
the thing about creative endeavors is that 99% of the people that attempt it fail, and so will you probably. would you still want to do it?
>>
>>18450083
>>18450086
>You'll fail so whatever
thanks /adv/

let's admit I grow up to be famous enough
>>
>>18450070

deepends on the kind of cartoons, but yeah sure. you can also just literally draw a picture or two that captures the story well and use that while voice actors do the rest, but its whatever you want really
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.