[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SO and I have fight, which really does not happen often (last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>SO and I have fight, which really does not happen often (last time over a year ago)
>fight was pretty bad, didn't even end on a hopeful note
>usually SO will insist upon a "cool off day" after a fight, fine with me, as sometimes it is much needed
>this time SO has ignored me for an entire week
>first time this has happened

All week, I have been sitting, festering, in anger, sadness, rejection, etc. The fight, still unresolved, hasn't even left my mind. I had put a lot of thought into what to say when SO comes back, though.

But I am so full of resent, because SO went a whole week pretending like I didn't exist. I didn't blow up his phone or get all crazy. I tried to throw out a few olive branches over the week, but they were shot down. I've just been marinating all week in all this negativity.

What I need is: How do I bring up the fight and the aftermath and what we should do, without causing another fight?
>>
>>18450060
Did you really think you could get away with not telling us what the fight was about?
>>
>>18450068
It is very long and complex. Posted about it here a few days ago, no response. Likely because it was TL;DR

I can still post it though, maybe I won't be shot down this time
>>
>>18450074
Maybe I can find it in the archive
>>
Old thread about this:

>>18442843
>>
>>18450094
Thanks OP I'll give it a read in a bit.
>>
>>18450094
Ok so you should call him and basically get the following across:

>you want to talk calmly and maturely about what happened
>you aren't looking for an argument
>you want to know how together, the 2 of you can move past this
>AND prevent future problems like this from happening

And then you see how he responds. If after a week he doesn't agree then despite how long you've been together then maybe you should consider breaking up. I know it's a long time to be with someone but sometimes people can change for no apparent reason and it's better you minimise any negativity youre exposed to.

When you discuss this with him if he agrees, you can calmly explain how you felt hurt and why. Of course say so in a tactful way i.e

>I felt hurt that we weren't able to talk this week or really be there for each other since we've been together for so long

Or whatever. Change that if you want more emphasis on your feelings, etc.
>>
So he's messing around with another woman, and you aren't okay with this. Leave or tell him to drop her.
>>
>>18450206
Thank you for this. It's been hard to get my thoughts organized under all the emotional stress

>>18450222
Not actually. She's messing around with my boyfriend's coworker. My boyfriend, kinda being the dick that he is, loves to hear about this kind of stuff. Over a period of several months, he had been asking her for updates upon the drama. She'd spill it all to him. He'd spill it all to me, laughing as he goes about it.

My annoyance is that:
-she thinks they're close friends because she spilt it all to him
-my bf would continuously talk shit about her, but I think that when she got flirty and friendly after thinking they're close, bf liked the attention
-she's still that guys side chick, but once that hits the fan, I can totally tell she's gonna be on my boyfriend's dick.

my concern is: does bf want that from her? does he ultimately not care about her? Does he not realize how disrespectful this is to me when another girl (who knows we're together) begs him to come see her at work, asks how she looks frequently, etc.?

During the argument bf seemed really passive, claiming I misinterpreted everything about their friendship. I honestly don't think he is cheating now, but this is totally setting the way for her to run to his arms when her whole dramatic relationship with a taken man comes to an end.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.