[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6313.png (601KB, 495x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6313.png
601KB, 495x431px
Has anyone ever left home with $0 to try to forge a new life. I'm talking about leaving the state completely. What happened, what did you do? Were you able to take anything with you? Did it work out in the end, are you happy and working now? Did you get a new life?
>>
My dad did, but it was a) 30 years ago and b) he had extended family to stay with
>>
>>18449927
Man, it was easy back then. Much simpler life.
>>
>>18449933
Well to be fair, his uncle invited him over because there were better opportunities where he was. It wasn't like he was just sick of where he was so decided to pick up his life and go.
>>
>>18449911

people have but you likely wont see that here. i left with a 1000 bucks and instantly took out astudent loan to get me established. tahts honestly how most people do it these days, they get a little extra student loan money after college and use that to start over
>>
>>18449911

unless your situation is legitimately dire, dont do it. just save up some money or take the tim eto at least get a line of credit, THEN leave.

if it is dire, explain how, as we can help to better push you in the right direction
>>
>>18449938
There are no opportunities here, that's why I need out.
>>
>>18449954
I owe 57,000 + in student loans
>>
>>18449970
>>18449963
Where do you live? What's your degree in?
>>
>>18449972
My degree is in media production, photo video audio & web I live into the east coast
>>
>>18449982
Do you have any work experience? If not, maybe you could approach businesses nearby and see if they want to hire you for advertising or something.
>>
>>18449999
I do have experience
>>
>>18449970

>i owe 57 thousand in student loans

so did i. the amount you owe isnt that important. as long as you arent behind on payments banks will authorize 3 to 5 thousand dollars.

do you thjink people with student loans just dont have credit cards?
>>
>>18449911

>Has anyone ever left home with $0 to try to forge a new life.

Yeah, like 70 years ago. That shit doesn't fly anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.