[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to get hired but something dumb came up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1496530698873.jpg (38KB, 399x298px) Image search: [Google]
1496530698873.jpg
38KB, 399x298px
So I applied to EZ Pawn and I was practically set to get hired, except my assessment came back "against my favor", as it was put to me. I had to hang up and call back later as I was at my current job. Having called back three times to get a hold of the manager, I asked what specifically it was that kept them from hiring me and he said it was only the assessment that the company has as it is above his head they can't accept me. However, he said he'd ask if there was a way a could retake it and he'd call me back within an hour so that I wasn't kept hanging.

Is there anything I could possibly do personally to resolve this?

The job itself is convenient in a number of ways and I hate giving up so easily. I was thinking of telling them I may have messed up because I used my phone instead of a computer to answer. Something along those lines.

I'm still waiting for his call btw. I'm 20, trying to get back into school. I am trying to leave my job at a restaurant that I hate. I had someone vouch for me the entire time so I feel even more obligated to make this work. Its been rather difficult for me to get interviews and this one was promising until as of today.
>>
>>18449886

Apply to more jobs. Stop putting your eggs in one basket. Unless you're in a field where you personally are in demand and can throw your weight around, then apply to more jobs.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.