[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to cope with being the beta male?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1495844128360.jpg (68KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1495844128360.jpg
68KB, 657x657px
How are you supposed to cope with being the beta male?
>>
You don't.
You either live with insecurities and regrets the rest of your life. Or you try to change it, or at least become a bit less beta.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (44KB, 539x608px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
44KB, 539x608px
>>
>>18449889
I'm not insecure and I don't have many regrets (I'm pretty much a nihilist) it's just that people treat me differently. That is the part that bothers me.
>>
>>18449941
For example, there's this dude at work and he's a 6'4" Chad, and this girl I have a crush on is like "hehe are you going to come eat with me :3" or "can I make you a drink pls??? uwu" even though I was giving her mad hints a year ago and she was just acting completely blind to it. Or this new girl that's pretty cute is just like "tehehehehe" every time he utters a single word.

Its just made me realize that I have to work 1000x harder and even then, if I get a 7/10 everyone will see me as a "lucky guy"
>>
>>18449960
> "hehe are you going to come eat with me :3" or "can I make you a drink pls??? uwu"
why the fuck are you talking to Futaba? and why does she want to fuck CHad? anyway my advice is twofold.
One they just arent interested it happens, you can find someone who is.
Two, be more forward, blunt and to the point in future. the responsiveness of girls will be the same, but they cant ignore you, or feign ignorance as a response. and its better for your mental state.
>>
>>18449973
>One they just arent interested it happens, you can find someone who is.
When? It's been four and a half years.

And all Chad has to do is say hi and my 10/10 dream girl is already gagging on his cock.
>>
>>18450000
first of all checked, second of all stop putting women on a pedastal. She is just a human being with flaws and imperfections like everybody else, including chad. You sound like you have underlying confidence issues.
But back to the pedastal thing, girls are a numbers game. You need to stop putting all your eggs in one basket, I know it's easier said than done, I'm a bit like you in that regard I tend to fixate on one girl. But just try talking to as many women as you can and dont get attached until you have shit on lock. In fact try hitting on girls you arent that crazy about, or are borderline on. Some of these might even play out where it turns out you cut them off because you are less interested in them then they are you, and that really will change your view on women.
>>
A gun makes anyone the top alpha.
And a bullet will make anyone the bottom omega.
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>18449941

>I'm not insecure
>>
>>18450018
That's not necessarily how I feel, I'm just using hyperbole and some of the common terminology from this site to help get my point across.

But about a year ago this girl was giving me tons of hints that she liked me. Rubbing up against me when she walked past me and acting extremely submissive around me. But every time I tried to do anything back she went cold. Almost like she was just teasing/fucking with me or something.

Then all this dude has to do is be 6'4" and she's asking him to sit down with her.

Plus I overheard the tail end of a conversation my sister was having (we work together) and they were talking about Chad, saying "she's not as 'loyal' or 'wifey' as she says blah blah blah" "so and so said Chad should just go for it" and when I asked who they got pretty quiet. My sister just did that awkward thing girls do where they just look straight ahead and act like they didn't hear you. And my sister knows I liked this girl.

So every girl I work with is just serving up her pussy to Chad on a silver platter. And they're totally ok with this girl cheating on her bf to do it.
>>
Ultimately being beta is being weak, so stop being weak in all the ways you can.

Some things you can't change, unfortunately, such as weak genetics (IE shitty face or height), but you can always build more muscle, be more confident, become more socially dominant
>>
>>18450051
so then hang out with different better women.
Problem solved
>>
>>18450129
So I'll just get a new job and a new sister. Ok.
>>
Ask yourself this. What would >>18449919 do
>>
>>18450135
Well unless you want to fuck your sister, she's not a problem. You shouldnt try and fuck your coworkers anyway, never ends well. Try meeting people elsewhere.
>>
Life's unfair homie. You can try to do something about it or you can sit back and shut up.

I'm not sure what the deal is because I don't know you, but it sounds like you need to stop thinking about yourself in competition with this guy. It's harmful for your self-esteem. That doesn't mean submit to his "alpha authority" or whatever, just focus your energy elsewhere. Get in touch with your strengths. Rub one out. Fuck an ugly chick. You'll be fine.
>>
being alpha is really hard since we live in a beta society from our schools and government and laws and advertising to no-name noones like you.
so your betaness is actually really normal and easy to achieve youre just going with the flow. you definately dont have a happier life than if you were alpha but its simple and easily doable for you. Maybe it isnt easy from a beta perspective but you dont concern yourself with alot of the things alphas do. THough I choose the alpha life so I believe it has more benefits overall even with the bad sides. Because the extra life you create with is makes it EXTREMEly worth it
>>
>>18451146
>Fuck an ugly chick
>chad can effortlessly get a qt while we have to settle for uggos
Why even go on
>>
>>18451146
>>18451235
This. Plus I fucked an ugly(ish) girl last week and it was awful. I'd rather beat off.
>>
Embrace White Sharia.
>>
>>18449872
Hit the gym, become more vocal in social gatherings, accept your flaws, but never be content. Work for more, and demand better.
>>
don't whine and man up, improve yourself first
after that you try over And over again
>>
File: IMG_8475.jpg (177KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8475.jpg
177KB, 1100x800px
>>18449960
I kind of used to be in your situation.

The answer is simply to start working out harder.

Do a series of compound movements 3 times a week and improve your diet.

Girls will go to barely noticing you to having their eyes set on you after an year and a half
>>
File: IMG_8469.jpg (234KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8469.jpg
234KB, 1024x681px
>>18449960
Think of it this way, a fat ugly bitch flirts with you and so does a hot one.

Which one will you pay attention to?
>>
By beta you simply mean: can't score with QTs?
What if relationships are not for everyone? Idk if I'm a beta, I probably am, but I doubt I will get more from a relationship than I get from being by myself. And the only reason people will say that's bad is because of social pressure.
Why do you want what other people have? Is it because you really need it or simply because they have it and you want it too?
>>
>>18452103
>Which one will you pay attention to?
The fat one of course, to create jealousy plot line with the hottie and then escalate kiss or even sex with her right there while she wants my attention.
>>
>>18449960
For starters stop saying "Chad" and don't ever do that uwu shit again.
>>
>>18452103
So I'm the fat ugly bitch? Because if you don't remember, she's the one who expressed interest in me first. But when I tried to reciprocate, she made it really hard. Meanwhile, she's bending over backwards for Chad's 8x6.
>>18452102
Well I just got this bar job and all the girls there want the d but I'm not really thinking about going for it because girls always fucking flake on me once I try to start talking to them, which tells me its a problem with my personality and not my face/body or whatever else the anons in this thread seem to think it is.
>>18452116
She's just cute as fuck and I wanted to spend time with her. I would have been happy with just a couple dates, t'be honest. Plus shes got Dat ass
>>
>>18449872
take it out on chads and physically assault people

works for me anyways
>>
>>18452395
t. Elliot Rodgers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.