[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hair Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: hair.jpg (786KB, 1500x739px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
786KB, 1500x739px
Hello, I have asked about hair advice on here once before, and I am here to get a second opinion.

Which of these three hairstyles do you thinks suits me most? The rightmost one is my current style.
>>
>tfw ginger

we must stay strong brother
>>
>>18449868
Right side > middle > left
>>
>>18449868
Middle.
>>
>>18449868
Yeah, just stick with that one.
>>
I think the middle suits your right. The one on the right looks more modern. But I think you should just stick to the right one.
Did you go to a barber and let them know what style you wanted? I need a hair cut so do I just need to let the barber know?
>>
>>18449868
honestly OP, I find you cute in all hairstyles. But I think the middle one is the cutest.
>>
>>18449868
Right > Middle >>> Left.
You're hot as fuck anyway. But the right one is the best.

Fucking gingers.
>>
>>18449884
I used to tell my hairdresser to just make each side a bit shorter, which would result in the middle, which ended up looking like the left once it grew out.

For my haircut on the right I asked him to use trimmers on the sides with the 4 guard and make the top a little longer but not by much.
>>
>>18449868
Rightmost. Looks the most mature imo
>>
>>18449868
hey you took my advice. good on you. the new hair style looks good man.
>>
>>18449868

you're lucky you're cute or the janitors would ban you for spamming.

the second and third pic are the best. the first one is awful.

cut your hair to be like the third one and when it grows out it'll probably look like the second one until you cut it again.

now show us your ass.
>>
>>18449868

does the carpet match the drapes?
>>
The middle one is really cute and makes you look like a nice and sweet person.
The one on the right is handsome but kinda makes you blend in with the crowd and seem like a boring and generic person.
>>
>>18449868
I like the right one since more mature looking. The middle makes you look like a teen, unless that's what you want.
>>
>>18449945
>you're lucky you're cute or the janitors would ban you for spamming
I think the janitors like gingers or something. God gingers have life so easy -_-
>>
>>18450148

at least one of them does.

gingers are interesting cuz they are etiher insanely attractive, or insanely ugly. there is never a middle ground.

OP be blessed. he reminds me of my ex
>>
Right side. Damn, I would fucking marry you.
>>
>>18449868
The right looks kinda like Obi Wan.

"Hello There"
>>
california?
>>
>>18450331

i didnt know this many people liked ginger dudes.

OP is nice cuz he can pull off both boyish cute and dude bro hot.
>>
dude we could be brothers and it's freaking me the fuck out. idk if it's just cause we're gingers or the eye shape and forehead are kinda similar. also we grow the same facial hair that doesn't come in right on the cheeks.

one of us would have a different mother or father though. there's enough differences that we couldn't be full blood brothers.
>>
>>18450348

post pictures please
>>
>>18450331
>>18450344
this.
>>
>>18449868

post pictures of feet.
>>
>>18450349
I know right!? Can we just make this ginger pic thread.
>>
>>18450344
I couldn't agree more with you.
>>
>>18450349
mmm bad idea.
>>
>>18450362

why bad? at least post pictures of your feet dude
>>
>>18450363
>posting feet pictures for a gay footfag on a hmong noodle enthusiast forum
no.
>>
>>18450386

then just post face pics. be like OP. brave and beautiful
>>
>>18450386

im a girl btw
>>
You killed it.. you killed the fun...
>>
>>18450387
oh I've posted face pics before, I won't do it again.
>>
>>18450411

email?
>>
>>18449868
QT
you look as if you had a hot ginger sister
>>
>>18449868

Right side is most "mature".
Your hairline is pretty high, I think you're going to get balding soon. Get used to short hair.
>>
right.

otherwise you just look like Ed Sheeran
>>
>>18450695
Nobody else in my family is balding.
Both my grandfathers still have full heads of hair at over 70.
My mom has a high hairline like me though.
>>
Right. I have a cute ginger boyfriend. I love the way his freckles move when he smiles.
>>
>>18451259
You're hurting my feelings so much right now.
>>
>>18451261
How?
>>
>>18449868
What's going on with your pupils?
>>
>>18451264
:( I want a cute ginger boyfriend since I was 11 and in my country there aren't basically any.
>>
>>18451268
I live in Australia. There are so many attractive red head guys who play lots of sport.
>>
>>18451277
I will consider moving.

I seriously had a phase where I wanted to move to Ireland just for the guys, when I was 15 or something.
>>
>>18449868
Right looks okay, looks too safe and generic, but it's definitely not bad.

The middle is by far the best and has a lot of potential if you grow a beard and trim the sides of your hair a little or a lot to make it look like a semi-hitler youth.

The left looks really bad and makes you look boyish.

Definitely go with the middle.
>>
>>18451280
where do you live?

itt: expat irish ginger
>>
>>18451333
Italy. The only ginger I know is a girl and I had a low-key crush on her for 10 years even if I'm pretty damn straight.
>>
>>18451377
I had Italian friends while in Ireland, male mostly, but always found the girls attractive but aloof.

Would love to go back and visit Italy again though.
>>
>>18451382
Aloof? That's the first time I hear it. We usually are the epitome of passionate crazy bitches.
We're taught to play hard to get, so we might come off as aloof at first. Maybe that's it.

I've been to Ireland twice and loved it there. It is the most beautiful place on earth, to me (and not just because of the gingers). I've been wanting to go back for a while now.

Italy is pretty neat. Where have you been? Where do you live?
>>
>>18451398
Live in Asia for now. From the west of Ireland, probably you visited.

Visited Italy for the first time many years ago, as a teen, on a family trip: the northern part, Turin, Milan, Bergamo, Venice, those lakes in the north, etc. Nice memories, even if girls are largely absent from them…

Much later, a few years back, visited a friend in Perugia and surrounding Umbrian countryside, absolutely lovely.

Was close to an elderly gentleman who regaled me of his trips speeding up and down the Amalfi coast in a convertible in the 50s and 60s, and have nourished the desire to go to Positano since then.

Saw that George Clooney film The American (based on a much better book imo) and have been wanting to go and stay for a few months in some mountain village and write a book or something. Knowing me, I’d probably also fall in love with the local hooker though.

Watched the Godfather films again recently, and almost shed a tear when Michael’s Sicilian bride got blown up.

Taught myself to read Italian by reading books on astrology in that language pretty much. Can't really speak it though. (Don't laugh: there's someone else on here who did exactly the same thing, very weird I guess. we found this out on /int/ or /lit/ I think.)
>>
File: some pepe.jpg (47KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
some pepe.jpg
47KB, 1067x600px
>>18449868
Oh, I remember you! I honestly prefer the middle, but I'd imagine that the right would be the most popular and socially acceptable style in general.
>>
>>18451463
Yeah, I've been to western Ireland. Really gorgeous.

I live up in the north.
Umbria is probably my favourite part of Italy, together with Tuscany. It is just gorgeous. The scenery is amazing, each and every little town is filled with art, people are fun and their food is just another level. After I visited for the first time I just found excuses to go back, I've been there 5 times this far.
Amalfi coast must be gorgeous. I've never been there, but I've been wanting to go there and to Salento for a while. Maybe next spring or this fall, I cannot travel south in the summer. I didn't see the south much, to be honest. I went to Sicily a couple of years ago and then spent a couple of weeks in Calabria as a child.
If you like places like the Amalfi coast try to look at Cinque Terre. Not the same thing, but pretty gorgeous as well.

Why did you read astrology books in Italian? Lol.
>>
>>18451541
Never been to the south, and missed visiting Sardinian friend some years ago, would love to go there.

Why did I read those books in Italian?
a) because I wanted to!
b) nothing comparable in other languages I could read. That's pretty much it to be honest.

I also read some poetry, slowly, Guinizelli, Dante, that kind of thing. I found a stack of original editions of Metastasio when I worked in an old bookshop (from the 1700s, yes) and pored over those like they were some ancient grimoires. I never could really get the attraction though but I never was a major fan of opera! Some great lines though/
>>
>>18451558
and the only reason I knew who Metastasio was was because the astrology author kept quoting him and I was curious enough to look him up (what a /b/tier life story...), so that was a strange coincidence or so I thought...
>>
>>18451558
I'd love to go to Sardinia. I never had the chance tho.

I didn't even know there was a lot of books about astrology in Italian. Was it hard to learn?

It's actually impressive that you read Guinizzelli or Dante. I read them in high school and struggled to understand some passages, even being native and shit. Your italian must be better than you think.
Never read Metastasio. Badass name tho.
>>
>>18451635
I enjoyed reading them, not as hard as I expected (I read a bunch of languages so learning another one isn't too difficult). Kept the dictionary and grammar close though!

I have to say, they were not so much boring technical books on astrology, but more poetic and evocative books (by Fulvio Mocco). I found them very inspiring in any case. (the other guy on /lit/ was reading Ciro Discepolo, but I don't get his obsession with solar returns, another story...)

My mother studied Italian in high school decades ago and is still able to reel off chunks of Dante, I was very impressed. Education has gone down the toilet that's for sure.

Metastasio wasn't his real name I think. But you can hear his lyrics in many famous operas, he mainly wrote librettos so you've probably heard them before.
>>
>>18451669
What other languages can you read?
I can read Spanish and French but it's not exactly impressive when you are Italian.

I've actually heard about Ciro Discepolo because one of my best friend is mildly obsessive over astrology and talked to me about it. Never heard about Fulvio Mocco, maybe I'll buy him some of his books for his birthday.

Why did your mother learn italian in high school? I didn't think anyone gave a shit since it's not exactly an useful language to know.
>>
>>18451735
Let's just say quite a few others...

Mother did some language stream in school, learned Italian, German, English, French etc. Still fluent after all these years which is handy if she goes abroad for travel! (parents were in Italy last week, Bolzano and Trento i think)

There's a recommendation for your friend! Funny stuff. I also liked his book on tarot.
>>
>>18449868
None. Shave that fire off, N*gger.
I'm 19 and was going bald so I shaved that bitch off. Only been 3 weeks and its great.
>>
>>18451749
That's pretty impressive. I learnt some German when I was 12-13 but completely lost it after 10 years. I can't even read it now.

I was in Bolzano last week with my dad! Did they enjoy it there?
I think that that area is wonderful, there are a lot of cool places to hike.
>>
>>18451776
small world eh. yeah they loved it!

my German's rusty but I can figure it out, though slowly, if I have to.
>>
>>18451755
>want to call this poster out for calling a white man a nigger
>realize that ginger is an anagram for nigger
>>
>>18451927
explain
>>
>>18451947
... don't you know what an anagram is?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.