[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Single women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
Where the fuck do I meet single women? I am 27 and I feel like meeting women is impossible. I am not looking for hooks up either.

What are my options? It seems like as I age, the pool of dateable women shrinks. Women more likely to have a boyfriend.

It's frustrating because every girl I have tried to date has lead me on, lied in someway about herself, or wasn't interested.

I yearn fior that feeling of reciprocated attraction. Fuck....
>>
Oh hi, you don't know me but I'm 27 female.
>>
>>18450043
how do i get to meet you? or women like you?
>>
>>18449855

women are people, and in case you havent noticed people are literally everywhere.

unfortunately unless you want to go to 'singles events' you are not going to find a room filled with single women wanting to be approached by men. where do you live? by knowing where you live we can begin to narrow down your options and the lifestyle of the area.

but as a general rule, bars are not a bad place to start, just don't go to a 'party' bar or a club.

but beyond that what most people do is go to local events that cater to their interests and just talk to women there and everywhere else they go in life.
>>
>>18450054
why not party bars or clubs?
>>
>>18450063

well as a general rule those crowds tend to be the same people over and over again trying to do the same thing every time: party. they are largely used for hookups, and because of how loud the music is its really difficult to actually have a conversation.

people who go to bars fall in love before going to bed. people who go to clubs go to bed before they have a chance to fall in love.

also if you don't regularly go to clubs, trying to meet someone to date from a club is going to end with you generally meeting someone who wants to go to clubs. and while bars may not also be your forte, they are generally a more relaxed atmosphere and a lot of non regulars will go there here and there just to hang out with their friends.

this all differs place to place person to person etc. which is why i thought it'd be nice if you/OP told us where you live first, but i dont really recommend a bar either, its just a lot better than a club imo
>>
>>18450076
how do you approach someone at a bar though?
I'm from italy and here it seems that most people at bars just sit with other friends, there are some people standing often, or talking outside, but usually with friends i imagine. Idk cause i dont really frequent bars.

I agree with you on the clubs, i dont think they are a good place to find love.

"the club isnt the best place to find a lover.. etc. etc."
>>
>>18450047
Well.. honestly i don't have any social media. 4chan is about as far as I'll go. But I usually hang out at Yardhouse or BWW with a friend and just drink and talk there on one of my days off. I am still single but that's by choice. I've got a lot on my plate so I don't have the time and it wouldn't be fair for you, or any other guy out there.
>>
>>18450096
so, aside from the fact its not a good period, how do you imagine to find love? some guys randomly approaching you at yardhouse?
>>
>>18450091
>how do you approach someone at a bar though?
Whenever, I'm sitting at the bar some guy will just sit next me and ask random questions. Example, "oh hey, you here to watch the game too?" Personally, I don't mind it and I think it's a natural thing for guys to do that.
>>
>>18450091

the best thing you can do is go up and say hi. ask them how their night is going, introduce your self, and try to start a converstaion.

>what do you do for work
>where abouts do you live
>any fun plans this weekend
>talk about local events and happenings

yes it will feel awkward, at first. but you get used to it. remember that the goal here isn't have a successful interaction, cuz even alpha chad mc thundercock doesn't always have successful interactions. some people dont want to be bothered. some people do. some dont think they do, but dont mind once they realize you have chemistry. others think they do but realize you are not right for them.

remember they are in public, and its not your job to protect the world from 'you'. you are not some awful person, if someone has to have a five minute conversation before they excuse themselves that is not the end of the world. you did not do something wrong or bad you just put your self out there and it wasn't a match.
>>
>>18450116
>some guys randomly approaching you at yardhouse?
Yeah, I don't mind it and kinda expect it. If I'm in the mood to talk all go along with the conversation. Oh, I have to admit cheesy humorous pickup lines make me smile, so maybe start with that?
>>
>>18449855
They don't exist.
>>
>>18450136
this

women stopped existing in the mid 90s.
>>
>>18450162

prove it
>>
>>18449855
Online dating
Friends friends coworkers family friends
Social events you hate

>pro tip
Desirable girs are nonstop in relationship or are single by choice. Doesnt mean you should give up, but increase your frequency to at least 2 girls per day.
>>
>>18450164
Sigh.. fine i'll submit. No point putting up a fight on my existence. But good luck OP, don't give up hope. And look up cheesy lines. Seriously they'll make a girl smile right off the bat then you can really start up a conversation.
>>
>>18450176
2 girls per day?? How
>>
>>18450198
I think they mean conversation wise.
>>
>>18450198
See 1st option for work days. Easy.

Social events works on weekends. Check your city facebook page and search web to see what is happening/opening. The more you will hate it, the bigger chance lady of your dreams will be there.

When there, just chat ladies up. In the end of conversation force your luck and ask them for their phone number. If thex ask why, just reply boldly
>so i can ask you on date later obviously

Friends friends family is self explanatory. Basically ask people aroubd you if they know any girl or anybody who knows single girl avaiable for dating. Then get her phone / facebook and force yourself into her life.

>badoo, okcupid, meetme, tinder, facebook
Let the pussy hunt begin!
>>
>>18450076

Try to find a more low-key pub type of place. Personally, I find it's easier to meet people in environments where there's a moderate amount of people and chatter, so much as to give you a comforting bed of sound to fill any awkward silences, and the highly social environment does kind of rub off on you, especially after a drink or two.
>>
>>18450118
Careful, being reasonable and helpful is a sin on this site.
>>
>>18449855
What few single girls exist in the world are single because they want to be. And when they want to not be single, it won't be with you. It'll be with Chad.
>>
>>18450397
Lol this, no bitch is single cause she'll always go for the most appealing dick. You guys could of literally grown up together and yet Chad in her eyes will always catch her eye more than you ever could. Women seriously need to start admitting they're turned on for the same reasons men are. If someone is sexy then they're fucking sexy and yeah I probably want to sleep with them. Why can't women admit the same?
>>
>>18450469

because you reduce wanting an attractive partner to 'going for the most appealing dick' and therefore 'no bitch is single.
>>
Go to church
>>
>>18449855
Hmmm...honestly when I was single I lined up a whole bunch of internet dates and dated them all at the same time. For me it was an experiment. I decided to hold off on being intimate until I only had one person left. I ended up marrying that person. I figured to just hold out and take things slow. I think most people still use the internet to meet potential partners.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.