[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mind Numbing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1474123573557.jpg (942KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474123573557.jpg
942KB, 1920x1080px
I want to relax in social situations without drinking, something to stop my anxieties and thoughts from racing. Any ideas?
>>
>>18449759
Just remember that we are all slightly evolved apes that generally respond in typical ways positively or negatively based on how well it seems that you can provide support for the said human to accumulate the ability to survive and obtain power. Find a way to offer that to people -within a social situation- and you shall no longer see them as gods that wish to play with you and smite you, but rather as animals that will respond positively -or negatively- to particular statements and actions. You wouldn't get nervous around a dog or cat, would you? So why a human?

I apologize if this is a tad incoherent, but this was the only way to express a thought that enabled me to go from a person with absolutely no friends and was always alone to a person who sort of commanded a unit of people socially.
>>
It's a process
Force yourself to show up sober if you do pre drinks.
If not don't drink for the first half hour or hour and expose yourself to the anxieties that you encounter. Do this until you're able to handle them.
Next show up but don't drink until you're anxieties have become tolerable and you are able to handle them.

Some things to remember, don't expect your anxiety to go away by doing this, this is training yourself to handle your anxieties better. It will take effort and a while, make more opportunities to be able to do this and make them as often as possible. Also look into exposure therapy which is pretty much what I've said but you can do it with everything that causes your anxieties.
>>
>>18449759
Benzodiazepines work like a charm for that
>>
>>18449795

"Slightly evolved apes"

Kek
>>
>>18449759
meditation
try these: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9avnnk9e5180bon/Meditation.zip
>>
File: 1433698772172.jpg (89KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1433698772172.jpg
89KB, 680x591px
>>18450733
yeah meditate
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:46F20E647E59D51A82B781BAF4472578623D1F75&dn=Headspace%20v2%20%28Complete%20-%20December%202015%29&tr=http%3a%2f%2fmgtracker.org%3a6881%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce
>>
>>18449759
supplements?
Ashwagandha is good for anxiety and stress. Try it out sometime.
>>
>>18449759
It may sound corny but I always think of my favourite character and what they had to do and then think if they can do, I can do that, take a breath and just go for it.

During conversations let your thoughts race, why worry.

I tend to just drift off between them.
>>
>>18449795
pop a couple xans you bitch.
>>
Personally I'm a fan of kratom or phenibut.
Better living through chemistry, brah.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.