[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The One that Got Away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: qPbY4tN.jpg (60KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
qPbY4tN.jpg
60KB, 500x706px
So I met this girl through a mutual friend. Mutual friend turned out to be sociopath, really abusive, girl and I ended up having an insane amount of character qualities in common, but the situation was too intense and we parted ways on a bad note.

The relief I felt at successfully helping her see how destructive our friend was, and his removal from her life, didn't outweigh losing her. It hurt intensely for months.

I finally started talking to her again but clearing things up hasn't made me feel any better. We still don't see the ordeal the same way and she's currently happy with someone else. I wasn't ready for a relationship in the time we knew each other and wanted her to be with someone who could give her what she wanted, but I still don't feel better.

How do I deal with this? I've seen other people since but I can't fathom feeling better about things.
>>
Move on bro. No need to torture yourself over this chick.
>>
>>18449797
I'm struggling to do that. I've seen other people but the story and the effect it had on my life runs pretty deep.
>>
>>18449939

Snap out of it bro. No reason to feel something for someone who feels nothing for you.
>>
>>18450185
I suppose so.
I don't know, maybe I'm just lonely and feel a missed opportunity.
>>
>>18450280

You'll be fine. Just go out there and have more opportunities. Dont take rejections personal. Everybody gets rejected. Keep it light, man.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.