[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To change myself just to succeed when comes to girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1498089709575.webm (2MB, 722x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498089709575.webm
2MB, 722x1080px
Not to sound silly, but should you keep approaching/start a conversations with girls like this if you aren't a "Chad" ?

Not to generalize, but I've spoken to quite a few girls who look and dress similar to this girl and they reject me.

Maybe these girls don't like me due to how I talk, maybe it's my voice or how friendly I act.

I won't say it's because I'm ugly, because I've seen guys who look worse than me walk around with gorgeous girls frequently.

I admit that I might be the problem.

The only hobbies I have are playing acoustic guitar, weightlifting (started having these hobbies a month ago).

I play videogames 2 hours a day, I'm taking driving lessons and help my parents pay the bills.

Should I become a man that these girls might/most likely want ?

Should I learn from PUA's ?

Would becoming muscular and maybe getting a tatoo (most women like bad boys) also improve my chances ?

Should I try to get my license and move out sooner too also improve my chances with women.

I'm not asking these questions on purpose, I truly feel that I can't attract these girls for who I am right now.
>>
Keep trying. Everybody get rejected at some point
>>
She literally have a perfect body. Literally.
>>
>>18449520
No girl is out of your league, but at the same time I totally get you. For some reason I can only pull women that float around my level of what I've already dealt with, even if I don't want them. Yet if I go after a legit hotter girl that shit is a minefield. And like OP it happens all time. I dunno, I guess my unconscious body movements turn them off I dunno.
>>
>>18449562
Looks about 17 or 18. So it would make sense if she actually took care of herself. Most teens are tight as fuck in the body department if they don't slob out.
>>
>>18449520
This and that animated gif dace lady from yesterday(?) in ask the opposite, are the best female bodies I have ever seen.
>>
>>18449520
>I've spoken to quite a few girls who look and dress similar to this girl and they reject me
Of course man, girls like this go for the extreme alpha type, the one who will whisper them dirty talk in ears after some hours of their date, kiss their neck and so on. They will never go for boys like you, like dont even expect that, because you dont know shit yet.
To pull girls like this you need crazy experience.
Also, dont try to get good at random shit to impress girls, because fucking girls is a separate skill which requires work on it only.
>>
>>18449520
Don't overthink an try too hard with them, trust me they have heard it all before. It will make you seem more like a man and increase your chances if you initially try for conversation and if you are starting to lose them don't continue to bother, rather than looking desperate and trying when unwanted.

She will pursue you more if she feels as if you think she ain't worth your time. Not saying be a dick, obviously be nice when needed but again just don't try too hard there is plenty of punani in the sea.
>>
>>18449650
> no girl is out of your league
>I get shot down by girls out of my league every time

LOL'd
I realize alot of "game" is wish fulfillment type stuff where you pretend the world is different so that you can have confidence. I don't think its helpful to pretend you can get any girl.

That being said most really hot girls are minefields because their life is a mess. They are given everything and it fucks them up.
>>
>>18449520
Just keep trying dude, it does take some practice imo. Obviously we can't comment on how you look and talk and such. There could be tons of reasons why they reject you.
>should I become a man that these girls might/most likely want?
jus b urself :^)
>should I learn from PUA's
Eh, possibly. It's definitely not going to be some crazy solution for getting any and every girl.
>would becoming muscular help
I'd say absolutely but, >lifting for girls and not for yourself
>would getting a tattoo help
Probably not. That will depend a lot on the girl. Please don't get a tattoo for this shitty fucking reason. It's fucking permanent dude
>would getting my license and moving out help
I'd say it's a great perk just to have your own place
>>
>>18449654
Not the person you responded to, but

Dude, I was thin and tight as a teenager, but I didn't have a shape like that. Is that just genetics like wtf.
>>
>>18449520
If they show up pantless you have every right to take off yours too, dont let her intimidate you. You got this.
>>
>>18449520

Quit putting the pussy on a pedestal. She is just another human. I know you probably hear this a lot, but just genuinely be yourself. Dont go out trying to impress them. Approach them, and dont overthink. Oh, and maintain eye contact.
>>
>>18449784
This, you're too obsessed with them OP
>>
>>18449784
>>18449698
I can post a picture and if I honestly don't look good then I'll just keep trying to improve my looks.

Maybe these girls are rejecting me, because I might be ugly.
>>
File: 1403372755524.gif (1MB, 333x253px) Image search: [Google]
1403372755524.gif
1MB, 333x253px
>>18449520

>Not to generalize, but I've spoken to quite a few girls who look and dress similar to this girl and they reject me.

Maybe try approaching and genuinely going after actual women and not the 10/10 blonde bobble heads that society has convinced you to be obsessed with. This way of thinking really blows my mind sometimes.

This is routinely the problem with people on 4chan; you're not actually interested in connecting with a woman, you just want the biggest, shiniest, blondest trophy girlfriend you can find in an attempt to shore up your self-esteem.

The issue is you can approach and/or start a conversation with any girl at any time and if you're not a complete autist you can pull it off. Whether or not she'll fuck you is a different story but the point is your attitude is all wrong. You don't want a woman who looks like this because you're interested in her, you want her for the status symbol. You want her because everyone else wants her. You want her because you think having her will prove you're a real man and that you aren't ugly and that you have a good personality and that you're a desirable male. Your motives are see-through, OP. Any girl who looks like this deals with guys like you 100 times a day who just want to fuck her and brag about it to his friends and, if she actually has any brains in her head, she'll shut you down immediately.

These girls are just regular people with slightly different life experiences but your problem is you don't treat them like people.
>>
>>18449967

As long as you take care of yourself, you'll be fine. You cant please or win over everyone, even if you are very good looking. Just be confident, and comfortable with yourself.
>>
Alot of average men will come out of the woodwork to tell you how looks don't matter as much to women which is true. But not to the extent that reddit and 4chan tries to make it out to be. It is blatant wish fulfillment in order for these average guys to feel more confident.

As for some hot women dating average dudes they are exceptions and not the norm. Most good looking girls end up with good looking guys.

My best advice is to start working out, groom and dress better and try to become an overall good person. There is slight chance a women like her might gave you a bone but don't count on it.
>>
>>18449687
Tbh man. Anything can be obtained if you give enough of a fuck. You think these goofy looking ass niggas with Instagram bitches doubted themselves? Nah, they either thought they were the shit or faked it enough to eventually see results. JJ Ice is the best example of this.
>>
>>18450004

Wtf are you trying to accomplish? The point is to encourage OP not to give up and go out there.

You have a shallow way of looking at things. It is not blatant wish fulfillment, it is getting OP to accepthimself and be comfortable in his own skin. There is no norm in dating, everyone has their own preferences.

What made you see things this way?
>>
>>18450052

OP has to go out there and get it on with chicks in his league.

All of this wish fullfillment bullshit I see on reddit and 4chan couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>18449520
Advice from someone older:
Dont go for girls like that, 9/10 times they are self centred, vain and vacuous because their looks have afforded them the great opportunity of never developing a healthy psychology (they get most opportunities handed to them on a plate - friends,jobs,relationships..ect).
I mean if you just want to sleep with one sure learn some shitty game theory and part with some mad cash but if you are looking for a life partner start with someone who actually doesnt mind talking to you (and you them), looks are superficial and wont help you weather the storms life has in store for you.
>>
>>18450067

This thing about being out of someone's league is a parasitic social construct that holds you back. You gotta break it.

How do you know it is truth? Have you evaluated every couple and rated them by their looks to come to this conclusion? You gotta change your way of thinking, get off reddit and fagchan and get out there too.
>>
>>18450093

Yes, but someone that isn't particularly pleasing to the eye won't be getting with someone like that.

I was only trying to tell him to be realistic. Maybe the way I put it was too forward. I'll remove myself from the discussion.
>>
God damn this bitch is fine
>>
>>18450120

As long as you are well kempt, you are fine. Once again, something more important than looks is confidence. You gotta be ballsy.
That is not reality though, unless that os how you see it. Rmember, someone's 10/10 is someone else's 5/10. Looks are subjective. Quit being so damn submissive. This discussion is for anyone who needs it.
>>
>>18449520
How do I get a girlfriend like this?
>>
Yeah, how do we get gfs like her?
>>
>>18450154
>>18450170

If you have to ask then you probably can't
>>
>>18450154
>>18450170
Easiest way to is grow up with her and be close(Applies up to High School) but not being a stupid harem protagonist and actually taking chances and making moves.

Runner up way is to find her AFTER the guy she grew up and became close with(Because there WILL be a guy) leaves her life which turns her into one of those "seeking friends" girls. You greet her,ask her name,inquire about something that sounds fun to you,make a date based on it and get her number but never specifically call it a date. On the date ACTUALLY treat her like a friend and ask how shit in her life is going but DO make passes if she starts acting suggestive.At the end she is inevitably going to try to hug you but shoot that bullshit down and suggest a kiss. If in somewhere in your date you had a conversation where you mentioned a place and she said she'd love to go(then you did the intelligent thing and said you could take her on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/etc) you basically have her as your girlfriend now. If you didn't just try again and she is highly likely to give you that homerun opportunity.
>>
Don't waist your time on PUA. Just make money, and the women will come to you.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.