[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need recommended anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Anime Reviewer.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Reviewer.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Trying to be a weeb
Wanna be a weeb
Going to be a weeb

I need advice on what anime to watch
Dubbed preferred
Hate all you want
Anime series I have already watch and liked
(at least first 20 or completed)
Full Metal Panic
Naruto
Fooly Cooly
Inuyasha
Full Metal Alchemist
Ghost In a Shell (Stand Alone Complex)
Kill La Kill (only the first 5)
Your Lie in April (could have been better, but
good concept)
Blue Exocist

Side note no mech piloting animes
And im trying to get more into dramas
>>
>>18449282
> trying to be a weeb

why faggot
>>
File: 1425679897079_3.png (116KB, 278x280px) Image search: [Google]
1425679897079_3.png
116KB, 278x280px
Samurai Champloo, Watamote, PSG, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Cowboy Bebop, Nichijou, Lucky Star
>>
>>18449282
If you wanna be weeb, watch subbed.
Ergo;Proxy
Perfect Insider
Cowboy Bebop
Katanagatari
Sakamoto desu ga?
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
Code Geass is great, but have mechs
>>
Cory in the House
>>
>>18449371
Haven't seen Watamote or PSG (I think, at least it doesn't ring a bell), but the rest are solid suggestions.

Good anime dramas are kinda rare imo. And as >>18449657 said, for full weebness you need to watch them subbed. There are a few exceptions to that rule where the dubbed version may be even better.

Black Lagoon can be watched dubbed, as can Ghost Stories. The english VAs for the latter were basically told to do whatever the fuck they want, and they did. It was a huge improvement over the original.

Some series you could call drama would be:
Now and Then, Here and There
Ef: A Tale of Memories, and it's 2nd season.
Rainbow - Lots of people appear to think it's great drama and a work of art. I thought it was exaggerated to the point of silliness and found it boring and unengaging. Give it a try and drop it if you don't like it.

Bakemonogatari and its sequels and offshoots are hard to classify, but definitely worth watching.

And fuck your "no mechs", go watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's one of the most perfect series ever made.
>>
>>18449282
top tier weeb introduction animes

attack on titan
one punch man

those are the only ones i can think of atm.
>>
Lovely Complex
Tora Dora
To Love Ru
Helsing Ultimate
Highschool Dxd
>>
>>18449282
You haven't watched Bebop yet?? What are you waiting for, go go, watch it now. But subbed? Lame desu.
>>
>>18449282
>Wanna be a weeb
>Dubbed preferred
Well you're already a pretensions faggot who only watches anime for the appearances and doesn't actually like it so it's working well so far

Other than that, your list is mainly shonen, so I'd say Black Lagoon and Cowboy Beebop dubbed and if you ever want to be a decent person, subbed Samurai Champloo, Jojo, Katanagatari. The rest of the stuff mentioned in this thread you probably won't like

And if you want to actually become an anime fan, try Rokudenashi since it's current season and will allow you to actually participate in discussions
>>
Tokyo ghoul, death note, jojo
>>
>>18449282
My Hero Academia. Dub's pretty damn good, characters, writing and animation are great.
Might also want to check out One Punch Man and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (though Part One is arguably the weakest of the four they've done so far.)
>>
>>18449282
You'll never be a weeb if you watch dubbed anime you poser.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.