[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to accept the mediocrity that is adult life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1488982929197.jpg (274KB, 706x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488982929197.jpg
274KB, 706x720px
How do I learn to accept the mediocrity that is adult life?
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>18449090

Get a hobby and look forward to that.
>>
>>18449090
Are you upset that you got told your whole life that you were special and that your adult life would be amazing but now that you're there you realize you're as average as can be? Does that crushing feeling of mediocrity hurt? Welcome to being an average adult.
>>
>>18449090
Realize that millions, even billions of people also suffer the same as you.
>>
>>18449090
Fuck your gf hard each day?
Adopt alcoholism?
Adopt sport?
Play csgo?
>>
>>18449096
and stream it.
>>
>>18449090
You're not actually scared of mediocrity, but of depression and monotony, are you?

If you're literally so dull that you're like the fight club MC before he starts a fight club, doing nothing but work 9 to 5 and drinking in the weekends, then having a more interesting life is as easy as reading books, getting a hobby or joining a club.
>>
>>18449090
What ever you do
Just try not to let 4chan consume your life
if im too late... i am sorry
>>
>>18449090
There's things that are a lot worse than mediocrity.
>>
>>18449090
make it not mediocre
>>
>>18449090
level up. become a master of your own destiny. Push yourself to the limit
>>
You're solely responsible for how mediocre your life is or isn't. Never stop trying to improve, that's when you're dead as a human being.
>>
If you are bored, stop being boring.

You're an adult now, no one is responsible for your life but you.

Go buy some cement and rummage through the trash until you have enough beer bottles to make some kind of giant, bottle/cement James Woods statue or something.
>>
>>18449604
>Go buy some cement and rummage through the trash until you have enough beer bottles to make some kind of giant, bottle/cement James Woods statue or something.
Where the fuck did that come from?
>>
Get a physical job
Be agresive
Fight with bare hands to any provocation
Use girls like fucktoys
>>
>>18449612
I dunno, it'll give OP something to do though. They'll be the only person to have built a giant James Woods out of cement and bottles.

Think of all the puss he'll be swimming in with that thing on his lawn.
>>
>>18449629
Sounds like half the population of Baltimore minus the job thing.
>>
>>18449105

Fuck You! I am special.
>>
If you figure it out OP let me know.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.