[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met some slutty girl 2 weeks ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 31Bx6VLvAqL._SY355_.jpg (8KB, 299x355px) Image search: [Google]
31Bx6VLvAqL._SY355_.jpg
8KB, 299x355px
So I met this girl 2 weeks ago who i cuddled up with and wanted to sex me
i gave her my number but because im an antisocial insecure autist i havent messaged her since
is it too late to ask her to hang out?
>>
>>18449080

What do you lose by reaching out now?
>>
>>18449080
Do it, man. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>18449080
Tell her some cuddles are about to expire and would she mind hanging out before they are gone for good.
>>
>>18449458
>girl which obviously wants sex
>thinks expireing "cuddles" will lure her out

Your virginity is showing, anon.
>>
>>18449468
My gf loves cuddles but then she also likes to be spanked and fucked in the ass. What the heck do I know...
>>
>>18449474
Yeah, so do I. But you don't text a whore something like that if you don't want feels. Your gf isn't the same thing like a ONS.
>>
>>18449481
I thought it was funny...
>>
Dont get too excited she probably found another duck to play with
>>
>>18449519
Yeah, but it was cute-funny. Got for your gf but kinda autistic for a ONS. You don't cuddle with a slut.
>>
>>18449080
>I met this girl 2 weeks ago who i cuddled up with and wanted to sex me
i gave her my number but because im an antisocial insecure autist i havent messaged her since

Guess what ?
You're not an anti-social autist.

Anti-social autists don't get numbers (especially not from girls)

I assume you're joking about the austist thing, you're a normie.
>>
>>18449080
Well we if she is a slut then she doesn't really give a shit and is used to be discarded so go for it. Worst case she lost interest and is set on someone else or best case you get stinky fingers.
>>
>>18449080
girls aren't dudes looking to have friends. their attention for guys and threshold for trying to form a relationship is way more narrow, fucking, 2 hours is too long to keep their attention, let alone 2 weeks.

That being said maybe she is a god tier slut and dtf when ever, shoot a message and see what happens, otherwise gg.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.