[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup dudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

My gf (who I love with such a passion because she has shown me more effort than any woman I have ever dated in my entire life.) has a bit of a weight and eating disorder. She has a bad back which prevents her from doing too much exercise. I on other hand am overweight (because I like to gain weight just to lose it) but can lose it easily can get pretty fit if I tried.

I was thinking of staying out of shape out of solidarity and so that she doesn't feel like she isn't good enough for me.

Suggestions?
>>
Lose the fucking weight. It will make her want to do something. Shit, all she has to do is eat less.
>>
Are you high OP?
>>
>>18449075
Lose weight together, done
>>
>>18449075
What the fuck you're smoking, man? Get both of your asses to eat less then, a simple calories in and out things. Losing weight will help her bad back which will enable her to do exercise better.
>>
>>18449075
>ever dated in my entire life.)
You type like you're maybe 16, max.
She has a bad back, BECAUSE she's overweight, idiot. Many fat people do. The weight coupled with her shit posture is making her LESS healthy.

>because I like to gain weight just to lose it
You desperately need to develop yourself as a person if this is a genuine interest of yours.

>can get pretty fit if I tried.
Yeah, I fucking doubt that you lard ass piece of shit. Why would you want to be weaker, unhealthy, and have a less efficient body if having a fit body was soooo easy for you? Quit stroking your own ego. You're garbage, and so is you fat flop of shit gf. Enjoy each other, you mediocre sacks of shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.