[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with child molestation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1494826201751.jpg (28KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
1494826201751.jpg
28KB, 500x524px
When I was 7 my brother molested me. Only many years later have I confronted him. I'm very hateful towards my brother and have told him that I think he's disgusting. I'm still incredibly outraged that he's robbed my innocence at such a tender age. Anyways, it has me fucked up and I've seriously strained my relationship with him. Should I care? What would be the best follow up?
>>
It seems to me that the best thing you should do is to never have any contact with him and try to forget him.
>>
>>18448755
How do you do this if the family doesn't know and expects you to maintain connections
>>
>>18448766
>family doesnt know
Maybe you should tell you mum or dad.
>>
>>18448741
Tell someone in your family then, and cut contact with your brother after.

And, are you a man or woman?
What were your brother's reactions when you confronted him?
Did your parents never notice anything strange between both of you?
>>
>>18448741
Your family needs to be warned that he is a sexual Predator because other little lives could be damaged. Do the right thing tell your parents then call the police.
>>
Are you a guy or a girl?
>>
>>18448741
how old was your brother when he molested you?

Child-to-child molestation is still obviously molestation, but it could also hint that your brother is also a victim?
>>
>>18449383
This is no way downplays your struggles. I just want to understand the situation better, so I can help.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.