[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a normal person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Χωρίς τίτλο.png (2MB, 1440x921px) Image search: [Google]
Χωρίς τίτλο.png
2MB, 1440x921px
I am a 16 yo dude in high school and although I don't get bullied at all I can't seem to fit in. I really wanna make more friends so I can have things like getting laid, easy access to drugs etc. Also my current friends suck balls.
I am not the awkward high school kid stereotype. I just don't know how to approach people and socialize. Any advice?
>>
First go to the gym , positive points : you are relaxter and you meet your first contacts at the gym ( just go 3 times a week and the thing is rollin )
Second read books about the mind ( you achieve more skills like speak to strangers or schoolfriends
Third go fuck a whore, cause you losing your virginity, that makes a lot in your mind
>>
>>18448668
Did Jesus really, literally say that? mmm
Also you shouldn't really state that you are 16 here, this site as far as I know, even in the blue boards, is 18+ (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
>>
>>18448668

Mods
>>
>>18448707
I have already done the first 2 with great success. I am confident and relaxed. I just don't know how to approach people. If they start conversation I am ok. Also what do you mean when you say:
>"Third go fuck a whore, cause you losing your virginity, that makes a lot in your mind"?
>>
>>18448668
You sound like the type of person that kills himself in its 30s out of regret, enjoy it while you still can
>>
>>18448668
>I really wanna make more friends so I can have things like getting laid, easy access to drugs etc
It's not what you asked for but I feel morally obliged to point out that neither of those are something you should really aim towards, especially the latter. Doing drugs is not normal, it's fucked up.
>>
>>18448668
Are you me?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.