[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this bullshit really not obtainable for less than $70?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: hitachi.jpg (42KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
hitachi.jpg
42KB, 1252x1252px
Is this bullshit really not obtainable for less than $70?
>>
There are men who'd pay you $70 to give you a mind blowing orgasm, you know
>>
>>18448655
Not really

>>18448666
Bad advice, but nice trips
>>
Have you at least used less expensive vibrators? I mean, those wands look extremely strong, so unless you're really desensitized it's more likely that thee feeling will be unbearable
>>
>>18448680
I'm too retarded to orgasm without something like this, I had my first one 3 weeks ago. I'm 28
>>
>>18448655
Do vibrators work on dudes? I've seen videos of traps putting vibrators on their dick but idk if they are faking it.
How is it better than a phone's vibrator?
I also wonder how exactly the vibrating mechanism works but I guess I will never fucking ever get an answer to that. Yes I have googled it.
>>
>>18448691
i think its something that spins inside of it. not sure tho
>>
>>18448685
How have you done it? Buy a cheaper vibrator first if you haven't yet. Even the battery ones are really strong if you buy a quality one.

>>18448691
It's a DC eletric motor with a weight to make it unbalanced. The weight is usually 90 to 120 degrees wide. Phone vibrators are too weak even for girls usually. They do work on dudes, but we need stronger vibrations, at least above a PS4 controller. My gf has used hers on my dick head before and it actually feels breedy gud
>>
>>18448710
I see, thanks!!
>>
>>18448710
Idk I had to focus really hard and it just happened. Once the meds kick in I will probably need jumper cables and an adrenaline shot.
>>
>>18448726
Maybe you're focusing too hard on it instead of relaxing. It does get in the way. I'm a guy and on meds too, and if you worry too much about having an orgasm it will backfire. I got floppy dicks in threesomes from this, it's called performance anxiety. Unless you learn how to let go and orgasm in other ways, you can place your clit on a washing machine and all it'll do is be uncomfortable if you're too worried about having an orgasm.

Did you to it by hand or if a weaker vibrator?
>>
They're currently 49 dollars on Amazon, and you dont want to buy the knockoff version. The fleshlight-like attachment is amazing, I'm told.
>>
>>18448739
I'm some other anon. Kind of worried about buying this online and have it arrive in the mail, and the janitor or someone else noticing that it's a vibrator.
>>
>>18448691

Have you ever seen the inside of an xbox controller?

There is a metal prong with like lead weights on the top of one side, and nothing attached to the other side.

It spins. Wala.
>>
>>18448736
It was oral, actually. If I try to get myself off I just get distracted/bored/depressed and give up.
>>
>>18448743
Magic wands are massagers that you can use on your back, nothing suspicious about that. Every other sex shop will just ship with discrete packaging, it's common practice in the market
>>
>>18448744
Thanks! Yeah looking up specifically how a vibrator in general worked never got me results somehow, or maybe I just have brain problems. But I think I get the idea now and I'll google for what an xbox controller looks like inside or how it vibrates.
>>
>>18448739
Pretty sure those *are* the knockoffs.
>>
>>18448748
Ok, so buy a cheaper vibrator first. Preferably the ones that are plastic or "velvet" silicon (those get sticky after a while though) with small tips for the g-spot. Use the tip on the clit, or the side if you want even more vibration. Get one that uses at least two batteries and don't go too cheap, I'd say get one that is at least 30 bucks or so. If you did it with oral you're not desensitized enough to go head first using a wand.

Pro-tip: there are vibrators with suction cups to simulate oral, but they're kind of a chore to use properly.
Pro-tip 2: a really wet finger rubbing directly on your clit is probably what will work best for you, if you haven't tried that yet.
>>
>>18448691
Absolutely, however you need something pretty strong.

I had some fun times with a hefty back massager when I was 13.
>>
i dunno but you used the word 'bullshit' wrong though
>>
>>18448691
Yeah if you shove them up your ass and find your prostate.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (34KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
34KB, 600x300px
>>18448655
How upsetting!
>>
>>18448655
you can get some meme tier wands for less, but they truly are bullshit. like their construction is weak, the vibration is weak, it's all just meh.

also, what's everyone's opinions about sex toys and relationships? should you get rid of the toys you've used on a gf when you break up? I threw out everything I bought to use on my last gf after we broke up. that stuff doesn't seem like a multi use deal.
>>
>>18448744
>wala

Sorry for being a pedantic asshole, but it's actually spelled "violĂ ". The word is French in origin, so that's why it's pronounced "Vwa-la"
>>
>>18449861
Isn't it voilĂ  though?
>>
>>18448655
That's a funny looking microphone.
>>
>>18449871
Yes, the poster above you takes great pride in his non-existent intellect
>>
>>18448655
i never found one for less. used to have the plug in kind and loved it. will buy another when i'm not so broke.
>>
>>18448655
It goes on sale for $40 ever so often
>>
>>18449871
Yep, you're right. My mistake.
>>
>>18449955
Sorry I mixed up two letters when posting on a anime image board
>>
>>18448655
Getting it for $70 still won't save you from people selling you deceptive counterfeit items.

You'd have to open it up to even get an actually good guess at whether it's an original.

Vast majority can't tell the difference between a non-shitty fake and the original.

>>18449274
> I threw out everything I bought to use on my last gf after we broke up. that stuff doesn't seem like a multi use deal.
Who would throw out their most beloved whips, paddles and canes? That's just emotionally disturbing.
>>
>>18448655
Aliexpress.com
>>
>>18451016
>their most beloved whips, paddles and canes?
wasn't ever a fan of whips or floggers, the light rattan cane broke. no paddles cause I have hands. all the prop shit just gets in the way, I'm more hands on. like I have fuzzy wrist restraints, but it's so much faster, more personal, and intimate if I just use my hands. like the bed restraints, rope, and fuzzy wrist restraints are only for when I really want to have a long session so using my hands is impractical or when I know I'm going to be leaving the room to like eat a sandwich, or grab ice cubes, or something like that.

for the most part what I threw out was one hitachi knockoff, one vibrating dildo, one vibrating bullet type deal, and a buttplug. I feel like none of those things should be used on multiple people, and I wouldn't want to taint whatever sex life my next relationship consists of with the previous relationship.

I can always buy new stuff and whatever my next gf is into.
>>
It's like fuckin 170 dollars or something but the LA Joue G-kii or whatever is fucking 10/10 vibrator of the year all years.
>>
>>18448739
Don't buy shit you put in your genitals online, most toys are toxic as fuck and a breeding ground for diseases if they are pourous. Even in physical shop s they don't care where they come from, do your research on materials first and check companies that can be trusted unless you want some fucking rash
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.