[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I forget she, and how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: dddd.jpg (317KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
317KB, 1920x1080px
7 years ago, when I entered middle school, I've seen that girl, and fell in love for she, as I was young I was not really thinking about having a relation, but It was very very rare that I see her in school, idk where she was staying at.
For the finals exam of the end of the middle school, she was in a classroom face to me, so we were staring at each other. I didn't waited that she ends her test to talk to she, so when I've ended my test, I left. After that I didn't saw her again for 2 years.

Then the year before the last year of high school (1 year ago), she sat in the place next to me in the bus while there was other places in the bus, but I haven't did anything and I'm sure she wanted that I talk to she.
Then for the last year of high school (so this year), I was still looking for she, but I've always only seen her in the bus (only 1 day/week).So for the lasts weeks before finals exams, I forced myself to talk to she when I would have the opportunity to do it, but it was too late I never saw her again. Same during the finals exams week, I never saw she. Now it's over.

We've never talked with that girl. I only knew her first name. I've stalked she and found where she lives, the fact is she lives near to a middle city (which where I live is seen as a big city) in a "lost" area, so I can't go there and say "oh hi you live here? i love you since we were 11" it would be scary and awkward .
Btw she doesn't have facebook (neither do I). I'm pretty sure we were made to be together, as if we were the same in a certain way, but now it's too late and I can't to forget she. I feel completely destroyed because I only dream to be with she for the eternity, and I feel very regretful because she might think that I wasn't interested. She was the best girl that I could ever have. I had 7 fucking years to talk to she, and I didn't do anything because I'm a coward.
I need help what should I do?

(sorry for bad english)
>>
First of all, practice your English. It was hell to read.
Second of all, if you didn't talk to her until now... And you have no way of contacting it... The obvious thing is to drop it.
>>
>>18448497
>liked someone for 7 years
>never spoke to them
>convinced that you are in love with her and were made to be together despite knowing absolutely nothing about her
>someone you know nothing about and haven't spoken to

Get a grip OP, what you have isn't even oneitis, it's just pathetic.
Forget her and talk to other women, you don't have a chance with her and you have reinforced your pathetic behaviour to the extent that you will never manage to engage with her socially.
>>
>>18448639
I'm really sorry for my bad english.
She will always be in my head as the first beautiful girl who potentially loved me, I can't to move on I'm stuck with these thoughts.

>>18448660
I know that I'm pathetic.
I don't know she, but I know her behaviour, that's why I have the best feelings for that girl.
And when I've stalked she on the internet, I've only found that she was on youtube/google+, so I know that she's feeling alone (by considering the song she's listening and her "description" on google+)
I can't to found a woman like I'm looking for.
>>
>>18448497
You really sound like a creepy stalker, man.

Well, regardless of it why don't you try to knock her door and greet her. Just be honest that you want to know each other better, and obviously dont go there all creepy like serial-mulder/stalker.

Or since you've stalked her to her home, could you just try to wait for a chance to strike a convo (without being a weirdo) just hang around the neighborhood, walking in the park, windowshopping, go for a drink etc.
>>
>>18449058
How am I supposed to know where she's living without stalking she? She will just freak out.
And she's living with her family, they are religious, so if they see me coming and asking if their girl is here, they will ask to she if she knows me and as she doesn't, she will be scared that I've found her house. and doesn't join me.
>>
File: 1483829119358.jpg (46KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1483829119358.jpg
46KB, 600x604px
>>18448761
>She will always be in my head as the first beautiful girl who potentially loved me
>potentially loved me
>I'm pretty sure we were made to be together
>to be with she for the eternity

You never even talked to her for fucks sake. You're a pathetic stalker which gives me the creeps. You're not even out of puberty. Get a live and stopp obsessing over a girl which doesn't even know your name and probably doesn't care before you become a serial killer. Something is really wrong with you, that's for sure.
>>
File: 451354364513.jpg (15KB, 282x224px) Image search: [Google]
451354364513.jpg
15KB, 282x224px
>>18449099
>How am I supposed to know where she's living without stalking she?
Honestly, you sound like a filthy mudslime or some retarded poo in loo.
>>
>>18449120
If i'm that obsessed it's because it's the one thing that can to make me happy and give me a reason to live, I have a shit life, so that's why I can feel that weird, it was to maintain a hope in my life. So now if i understand I haven't any hope anymore. So I'm going to kill myself. Anyway, thank you all
>>
>>18449154
>because it's the one thing that can to make me happy and give me a reason to live
You're retarded and don't know shit about life. Leave that poor girl alone and get a fucking life instead of whining how you're going to off yourself.
>>
>>18449188
It's not because of love or a girl that i want to kill myself fucking idiot, my life was already shit before it
>>
>>18449207
Well, then go on. Just don't go and kill anybody else just because your life is pathetic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.