[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife is now pro white

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1497909828241.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497909828241.png
72KB, 449x498px
Now every 10th word out of her mouth is something to the effect of
"More White babies"
She's already pregnant but it's like it's not enough for her
We already planned on having more kids before she was redpilled but it's like it flipped a switch in her head and now she is pretty much all consumed with having kids and raising kids
She says she's never been happier in her entire life and never will go back to work after she takes maternity leave which is fine for me but I'm just wondering if this is normal/temporary because it's actually really nice.
If I keep putting babies in her will she stay like this?
>>
>>18448491
That's just a pregnancy hormones spike. Wait until she's dead tired taking care full time of one baby only.
>>
Please God let us have one genuine adv thread with real workable advice.
>>
File: 1496353288881.png (871KB, 610x617px) Image search: [Google]
1496353288881.png
871KB, 610x617px
Wait till the baby arrives.
>>
>>18448499
She has no interest in being a single mother
>>
File: 1493049834872.png (189KB, 487x459px) Image search: [Google]
1493049834872.png
189KB, 487x459px
>>18448514
And you have no interest losing half your shit.
>>
>>18448491
Not temporary. I'm pregnant too and feel the exact same way. Your wife and I should be momfriends I can help encourage her to save the white race with me. Does she go online a lot?
>>
>>18448495
Yeah so what should I do about that?
My parents live nearby and they are excited to help out with the baby
We still have 6 months before the baby gets here
Any planning advice?
>>
>>18448538
Pregbant lady again.
Not much you can do to prepare except for buying furniture and throwing a baby shower. Get your girl a gliding type rocking chair she will be over the moon. Am currently 8 months pregnant and I'm using it already because my feet are so swollen.
>>
>liberal fertility rate at all all time low, and seems to only be diving lower
>redpill is sweeping through conservatives, fertility rate is rising amongst them
I like this time line, and plan on joining in
>but so are the Muslims
Whatever, let them shit up the big liberal cities while white society thrives in the rest of the Western nations.
>>
>>18448527
Better than raising a nigger
>>
>>18448538
Yeah she used to be in a few Facebook groups until she got a 30 day ban for posting some "offensive" material
but most of the time she spends looking at pintrist
Only other time I've seen her like this was right after I proposed
>>
File: download (12).jpg (7KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
7KB, 204x247px
>>18448560
Like one of these?
>>
Convince her to have a harem of white women to impregnate with your babies, and ask her to have sex with those women to help you out and guarantee your impregnation success
>>
Don't be lead around by the nose by your wife. Can you afford more kids right now? Is more children part of your life plan at the moment? Kids are a lifelong responsibility not something to dive into just because you're inspired by a political ideology.
>>
>>18448713
>>
>>18448713
What you need is not a divorce, but a boat and some tannerite.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.