[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked a prostitute while extremely drunk. How do I move on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2469.jpg (44KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2469.jpg
44KB, 300x240px
I fucked a prostitute while extremely drunk. How do I move on from this? Am I now a disgusting creep and bad person?
>>
>>18448149
yupp, welcome to the club

Upside is that you are now ready to rid yourself of even more of the morals society has installed in your mind, and live more free to do what you want
>>
>>18448149
Have You been checked for any disease?
>>
>>18448167
She made me wear a condom and was very particular about that but I will do.
>>
>>18448149
Out of sight, out of mind.

Maybe stop abusing alcohol and get real gf instead. Dont tell anybody about this ever.
>>
What are you a fucking child?
>>
>>18448178
Yes, I hope You are okay. Do try to control Yourself. I wish You the best, kind soul.
>>
>>18448149
Well, if it was just once and you were extremely drunk, who cares?
>>
>>18448199
Thank you friend.
Am I likely to be asked about this by future female partners?
>>
>>18448240
yes, every girl I've been with has asked me how many prostitutes I've been with.
>>
>>18448149
We're all evil anon, we're all sinners in the eyes of god, Only he is perfectly good.

Convert to traditional Catholicism, confess sins, move on with life, no big deal.
>>
>>18448240

I asked my boyfriend. This person is the absolute love of my life and I think the world of him. I want to marry him and have him put his babies inside me.

But if I'd found out he fucked a prostitute, I'd leave him immediately. There isn't a (non-desperate) woman on this planet who would be okay with that.
>>
>>18448414
How do I move on in life from this?
>>
>>18448414
Let me tell you something that will shatter your idealistic worldview, sweetie. Many men have been with prostitutes. Many more than you think. And contrary to what you think, it's not the disgusting betas who go to prostitutes. It's the normal men as well as the successful ones. Those who can also get it for "free".

If you met me, you would 100% think "this guy is so nice, no way he has ever been with a prostitute." Oh, how wrong you would be.
>>
Why is it "wrong" to fuck a prostitute? Who am I hurting, apart from myself?

What if I have no common interests with any girl and don't want to jack off anymore?
>>
>>18448543
Its a matter of preference. This is like the male version of "don't judge me for my past, silly girls :^)"

Why don't you just fuck slags on tinder who won't give a shit instead of trying to get everyone to accept your lifestyle?
>>
>>18448577

Because it's stupid, I don't want to dress and speak like a clown just to have a chance of getting some
>>
>>18448600
No one is forcing you to do anything. You're the one demanding an explanation for why some girls wouldn't be ok with a guy who fucked a prostitute when you aren't owed one.
>>
>>18448604

>You're the one demanding an explanation for why some girls wouldn't be ok with a guy who fucked a prostitute when you aren't owed one.

Oh shut up, that's not what I said, I asked why is it treated like it's actually morally wrong, like I'm actually giving some money to someone who needs it, not some spoiled retard, that somehow makes me a "bad person"?
>>
>>18448617
I personally don't value morals, doesn't mean I want to hop on some greaseball's dick who throws an entire week's worth of pay at a woman for paying attention to him.
>>
>>18448622

Thing is I'm not really a greaseball, ugly or unfit, but things aren't working out for me, it's not that girls don't want me, it's just that I don't get seen much, I'm way too fucking busy. Why the fuck shoudn't I when there's nothing for me anyway?
>>
>>18448638
Convince yourself any way you see fit. My point is that you should respect others' personal preferences. Don't make a decision you're going to be insecure about later and blame other people for it.
>>
>>18448149
Listen that whore cost less than all of my gf who never directly received a penny. They did however cost all kinds of cash. I love whores they are direct and honest then leave when the job is done. Stop dwelling on it move the fuck on already.
>>
I don't think you are a disgusting creep or a bad person.
Also the past is the past, it doesn't matter anymore if you are sorry and repent. You can just move on, nobody knows what you did, it's not like you damaged someone anyway, the woman was just doing her job and you made a mistake (I mean because you regret it) but who doesn't. At least you didn't kill anyone. Repent but move on. You posted Jesus (that's Jesus right) so don't worry, Jesus died for your sins, you repent so you are forgiven. Maybe pray something or offer something to him like work harder on something or try harder to be extra good and helpful and loving now.
>>
OP here: I'm a bit autismo socially, and sort of struggle to gauge how people would react to certain things. Is what I did the sort of thing that would get me disowned by my parents, or laughed off and just called a stupid retard once?
>>
>>18448414
There isn't a mature woman on this planet who would be okay with that*

What a close minded little shit what the actual fuck. Would you really give up the love of your life because he fucked a whore once? Once???
>>
>>18449291
Inmature* correcting myself.

My point still stands, what an inconsiderate person you are
>>
>>18449163
If you sy something now, it will be awkward. keep it a secret for now.

In time, if you mention it ONLY to very specific and trusting people, they will take it as a "lol what a fuckwad" but it will be a thing o the past, you can laugh it off.

Let time pass tho.

Also why would you tell this to your family wtf
>>
>>18449163
Dude just don't tell anyone lol.
>>
>>18449291
>>18448504

Triggered, guys? I knew that one would work.

If your decision to pay a prostitute is so acceptable and everybody does it (which isn't an argument btw), why are you defending yourselves so hard?

I don't have an opinion either way, it's personal choice and requirement in some cases. I just knew writing that would cause some desperately insecure guys to rush to defend the act of paying for sex.
>>
>>18449322
Defending a point is not always projecting, the fuck
>>
>>18448149
>Am I now a disgusting creep and bad person?
No, you're someone who fucked a prostitute while drunk, like probably hundreds of millions of people before you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.