[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I become a psychopath?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: psychopaths.jpg (288KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
psychopaths.jpg
288KB, 660x440px
constantly bullied over my(Afghan)refugee status and black skin color (in Pakistan), sexually abused by my own aunt (my=age 10) and attempted being raped (age 11) by my own teacher (never told anybody).Since then i don’t feel any empathy but can fake it. When I went to the funeral of my aunt (age 12) to Kabul, I felt no sadness. As life went on i became more cold, only those people who i would think can benefit me in short or long term could be my friend. but when the benefit is received, i don't really care about them. i don’t feel any sort of empathy but can fake it. I enjoy emotionally raping people these days. hahahaha.. i love it.. everyone around me is so stupid.

"pic not related"
>>
>>18448130
Don't worry, I think that's normal for people with black skin
>>
>>18448138
Black according asian standards. Not black like a nigger
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18448150
>>
>>18448156
Do you watch anime?
>>
>>18448160
Yes
>>
By definition, if you lose over time your emotions/empathy/morality/whatevery, it means your a SOCIOpath. A psychopath is born like that.

And yes you have become a sociopath. You could revert back if you can get emotional satisfaction (romantic love for example). You have become a hard-shelled onion. You have many layers of protection which causes you to feel nothing and perhaps a bit sadistic, but when you'll start peeling them you'll feel things that you've missed. You really remind me of myself. I used to be just like you.
At least it's my experience with sociopathy & extreme depression.
I suggest going to therapy or going against your nature. Also, opening up to trustworthy people (even forcefully)

(Also, saying everyone around you is stupid makes you stupid. If you don't get why, you're stupid.)
>>
>>18448163
You are probably fine then.
>>
>>18448181
I cannot trust anyone. Everyone is selfish,cunning,astute and cruel. No one really never thinks outside of his personal interests. This is how we humans are programmed by nature. Now if i want to get advantage in this scenario i have to be dominate over their emotional soul, i have to manipulate their emotions for my benefit. I dont want myself to be made fool of again (i have been successful in it for almost 4 years).
Second i think if one person decisions are effected by his emotions he is stupid. Not the one who understands the vulnerability of this emotional armour. So as long as i can use this to my advantage i can enjoy my life without breaking a sweat.
>>
>>18448217
You sound very lonely. I'm not saying you're wrong - I agree with almost everything you said. But in order to feel less lonely and mature emotionally, we need to be less selfish and more trusting even if it's against our instincts.

I still disagree about the stupid part, but that's just matter of opinion. Also, a life without breaking a sweat sounds dull.
>>
Instead of abusing the people around you why not use that energy to help people? Become a vigilante fighting the Taliban and Daesh.
>>
>>18448217
You're losing grip on emotions by thinking that human who are illogical are stupid. By nature we're all an illogical beings controlled mostly by emotions.

Regardless of what you've become, whether it's becoming a manipulative person or not, it's better not to diss the emotional factor like that. Accept the motions and emotions again, man. Relearn them.
>>
File: 1489536968880.jpg (181KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1489536968880.jpg
181KB, 800x850px
>>18448138
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.