[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey 4chan adv, im haiving a mental breakdown. i just cant take

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: DpqLclo.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
DpqLclo.gif
1MB, 400x225px
hey 4chan adv, im haiving a mental breakdown. i just cant take it anymore. my parents ruined my life.
they've made me obese as a child, got bullied hard no matter how hard i tried to fit in.
as a boy being obese => high estrogen low testosterone.

i once got to a point were i lost all the weight, i was called (skinny), i still had large thighs and wide hips, narrow shoulders. why?

because of my fucking hormonal profile.

i feel like commiting suicide, nobody will take a man who has a womans body serious.

i dont know what to do, i really don't.

right now i really wish my mother dies, she has spread her mental illness to me.
that fucking cunt denies being obese affected me socially physically and emotionally.
>>
>still had large thighs and wide hips, narrow shoulders. why?

That's probably your natural body type. I have wide hips and thighs AND wide shoulders. Make use of it and jog & squat.

I've been somewhere similar before. Just get fit and better, it'll help you emotionally too. If you feel your shoulders are too narrow, work out on them. Also, working out will increase your testosterone and decrease your estrogen.

GET BUFF GET BEEF mate. As you'll get buff your facial lines will get sharper and more manly.
>>
>>18448124
And perhaps... See a therapist too?
>>
File: mushroom-photography-261__880.jpg (130KB, 880x933px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom-photography-261__880.jpg
130KB, 880x933px
>>18448101
Stay Strong, You Are A Good Soul. Don't wish Anyone Death, Darling.
>>18448128
Yes, Find Professional Help.
>>
>>18448101
Get fit and build a shitton of upper body mass so it's equals out. Why kill youself if you haven't even tried to counteract it. Sure, your mother should rott in hell but don't her have any more power over you. My last bf had also relatively wide hips but after a summer of working out his shoulders and belly muscles were so thick that it seemed perfectly fitting. At least you're a man which can built up muscles quite easy.

Go to /fit/.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>18448101
>my parents ruined my life.
No one has perfect upbringing. Everyone has to look at their life at some point and decide what parts of their parents world they are going to keep.

Your parents obviously tried to do their best as there are many things in your life that are well: You weren't locked inside your house as you went to school and you are mentally stable enough to see things you should work on for example.

Stop telling the world how you want it to be and enjoy things that you have. Work to improve yourself but realize it might take a while. Don't let your happiness depend on it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.