[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some sob stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 11177744.jpg (86KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
11177744.jpg
86KB, 400x260px
> gf constantly starts drama cuz jealous
> wants to stay in contact 24/7 and chat all day everyday

> friday afternoon
> girlfriend just cancelled our theme park trip we agrreed on having tomorrow
> says she doesnt know what to do
> i propose to do nothing on saturday and shift it to sunday
> hangs up
> gives me silent treatment for 24 hours

> have one single male friend
> see him once in two months for dinner or movies (2 to 3 hours)
>gf gets mad everytime

> gf claims im chatting with other girls
> requests phonelog and chatlog
> gf receives phonelog and chatlog
> gf satisfied but wont ever apologize for the drama

> female colleague calls to go eat during lunch break
> no one else in the office
> decline offer because i dont want to be seen with her alone (fear of gf getting jealous)
> decline offer though im hungry
> at home get jealousy of some weird online times of mine
> tell gf to control her jealousy
> tell her about lunch incident (i declined because of fear of jealousy
> gf twists my words claiming i said she holds me back to chat with that female colleague
>gf breaks up

is stuff like this normal or is she just too clingy and jealous
>>
>is stuff like this normal
I think you know the answer to that
>>
>>18447861

actually i dont. so i wanted to hear some other guys experience with women and how their gfs behave

just to see if im oversensitive or this actually is clingyness
>>
>>18447846
Good riddance op. She was kind of crazy. Try your luck with new girl. This was immature insecure jealous stupid combo.

Block her number and delete her on social media. You dont want her to be able to contact you ever again.

Good luck!
>>
>>18447872
This is not normal for a healthy person. If she was well-balanced and sane she'd be able to rein in her jealousy.

That being said plenty of people are mentally unhealthy. So it seems pretty common. The only thing I gotta say is be careful picking mates.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.