[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My endocrinologist just told me that I will not grow anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Jqq4A.jpg (216KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
Jqq4A.jpg
216KB, 915x678px
My endocrinologist just told me that I will not grow anymore (technically, a centimeter tops, so might as well). Basically, this means that I will forever remain a 1.61.

>tfw not even on the chart

So, what do I do now? I'm not going to get any bigger and any attempts do to so will only make me look bigger than 1.61, which really isn't much and probably not worth the effort. There's no hope for me, is there?
>>
Realize that no one gives a shit. At least not after high school.
>>
File: TyrionSecondSons1.jpg (89KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
TyrionSecondSons1.jpg
89KB, 600x852px
>>18447806
Rest in piece op. I would love to tell you that some girls love short guys, but they dont.

Get yourself into movies. They are looking for people with various body characteristic all the time.
>>
Start working on your personality. Not dictating your life by some internet height meme is a good start.
>>
Well for one, I would tell you to stay away from fit, which is where that chart originates from.

They are obsessed with height to a degree that is in no way a reflection of reality.

Just look at the chart (5'11-6'1, even girls are now that tall)

I live in the Netherlands, and we are the tallest people in the world, even here girls are like 5'9 on average.

So quit visiting fit for your own good, and find areas in which you can excel, (maybe you are smart, or very sporty).

Getting a good career so you can provide will definately help.
>>
OP here, thanks for the input guys. Truth be told, no one really made a big deal out of my height (aside from my mates, but we make fun of each other all the time). Also, I've found it to be extremely easy to bulk up. I managed to lose weight and put on some muscle with minimal effort (i.e doing basic exercise at home and not eating like a fucking pig), while my taller friend is dieting, busting ass in the gym and still is kinda chubby. So yeah, it's not all doom and gloom. The main problem is that i really, really don't like short people, so there's a lot of insecurity going around and that's the problem. I really don't know how to get over that.
>>
>>18447858
Is there any logical reason for why you don't like short people or have you just been drinking too much of the Kool-aid?
>>
>>18447913
always felt a preference in attraction towards taller people. idk why, though.
>>
Don't worry, even a man as small as you can get children. I've seen it so it is possible.
>>
If you're under 18, take growth hormones.
>>
The only thing you can do is stay positive. My dad is only 5'2" (158 cm), but he was confident and athletic (worked as a horse jockey) enough that he had no issue attracting women.

Not only that, but if you're able to have children at that height, your children will have good reason to be proud - because you'll have to have done a lot of good things to overcome the odds at that height. I know that I'm proud of mine.

If any of you are curious, I ended up being 5'9". Another added benefit is that your kids may have it even easier than you thanks to the woman's genetics.

Make sure to constantly find ways to improve yourself, and keep a positive outlook on life. If you do these things, life WILL work out in your favour.
>>
>>18447974

Because you're normal?
>>
>>18447806

1,61 m? Here's what you do: stop worrying. Worrying about this is a bigger problem that your height.

Remember this. People can always find reasons to turn someone else down. No one is perfect. Just be straight with the reasons to date you and let them decide.
>>
I really don't understand the manlet issue. There is more to a person than their appearance. If someone really likes you, they won't give a damn about your height.

I'm 1,69 myself, my current boyfriend is 1,58 and he is the coolest guy on the earth. Hands down much better in bed and in life than my ex boyfriend who is somewhere around 1,90.
>>
>>18447806
What is your ethnic anon
>>
>>18447806

6'11" and I AM a lanky and awkward faggot.

Good job, op.
>>
>>18447810
>Realize that no one gives a shit. At least not after high school.

Incredibly untrue. In fact I think I get more sass or mere mentions of my height and size (I'm 5'5", about 1.65 cm) now that I'm long out of high school. In high school people might think you're still going to grow, but I don't know.

I will absolutely stress the importance of being whatever you want to be and "standing tall" regardless of your height. Despite some people caring, I still earn respect from others by being professional, well articulated, but also clever and creative. A lot of women pass me up but some think I'm just adorable, those ones are around my height or shorter if it helps.

>>18448427
>Remember this. People can always find reasons to turn someone else down. No one is perfect. Just be straight with the reasons to date you and let them decide.
Can't agree with this enough. Just gonna add that height does make dating harder, period. If I was you, I'd do less online dating because that's where women are flocking so they can filter out men based on their height. Even people who don't normally care that much about looks become extra picky online, especially women. Meet people in person where your personality can really show through - whatever that personality is.
>>
File: 1497916162865.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497916162865.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
>>18448439
I'm sure that it has nothing to do with you not being able to get anything better.
>>
>>18447806
173cm here. Same shit happened. Stop growing after I gave up sport and got no hormones intake anymore.

Well, there are billions of women smaller than me. In Latin America, Asia, Africa, Southern Europe, etc. And I'm white. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>18448451
Umad?
>>
>>18448451
It does and it doesn't. If by something better you mean a muscular and model-looking guy, well - it's not impossible, even for me. Character is the issue here, I haven't met anyone more compatible than my current boyfriend, and while dating an extremely handsome guy is sure good for girl's aesthetic needs, I need more than that to feel good with a guy. And this is why my ex is my ex and not my current bf.
>>
>>18448451

Are you OP? This sounds very much like self-loathing. You know two things about this dude: he is short and he is dating. And you say Anon can't do better.

Maybe the dude is loaded. Or really funny. Or a million other things that might make him attractive for Anon.

I'm not gonna lie and say height won't make things harder for you. But your attitude shows you've given up already.
>>
>>18448451
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>18447806
OP, >>18448282 is the only real answer to your problem.
>>
>>18448282
This was discussed with the endocrinologist and the x-rays of my hand show that there is no more room to grow. At this point taking HGH is likely to give me acromegalia.
>>
>>18449033

Let me ask you some things, how old are you?

Have you ever dated seriously? Have you ever had sex? Kissed a girl?

Do you have any friends or, like, two? Do you go out on weekends or just stay home? Do you have a job? Do you study?
>>
>>18448448
Caucasian (quite literally) and judging from the graph the doctor showed me, I'm in the bottom 8th percentile of the population.
>>
>>18447806
No one cares. My bf is 5'1. But I'm short too so it's nbd. You should be worried more about a possibly small dick rather than your height. Just find some cute short girls.
>>
>>18448475
that wasn't me, but yeah, good points.
>>
Enjoy making less money, big boy.

https://www.livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html
>>
File: swole mole.png (349KB, 913x767px) Image search: [Google]
swole mole.png
349KB, 913x767px
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.