[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these things really helpful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-16-06.jpg (32KB, 486x340px) Image search: [Google]
2017-16-06.jpg
32KB, 486x340px
>>
File: 397030.jpg (212KB, 2500x1687px) Image search: [Google]
397030.jpg
212KB, 2500x1687px
A pocket knife that can be opened and closed with one hand is better. Also more useful. Just check the laws of your country or state.
>>
It must be hard not being able to go without external stimulus for more than a couple minutes. I can literally just sit with my eyes closed an think for hours on end.
>>
>>18447786
Get stress ball.

Much better, doesnt make sound and doesnt make you look like dumb kid.

>>18447801
Terrible advice.
>>
>>18447801
Don't cut yourself with that edge.
>>
>>18447828
stress balls can get really greasy and dirty after a while
>>
>>18448134
And spinner gets slower, corode and is annoying as fuck to others.

Get one made from pure silicone. Easy to wash, anti bacterial and cant get dirty easily.

And it is cheap and if it helps you with your adhd, it is worth the money anyway.
>>
Stress ball.
>>
>>18448174
>is annoying as fuck to others.

I don't give a shit about others. Also, why would they be annoyed? Most spinners are silent asf.

>And it is cheap

And so are spinners.
>>
File: fidget-cube-banner.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
fidget-cube-banner.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>18448192
>spinner
>silent
Uhm, no. Also as you hold it is very visible. But you know what? Buy multiple adhd toys. Pick the best one. Have one for work, one for social events and one for home.

Dont forget about fidged cube. Rad as fuck.
>>
>>18447786
The thing is a toy, nothing more. Dont fool yourself that its gonna help
>>
>>18447786
No. They're an overhyped fad so some bullshit business can make money off of people who don't even need the things that actually do work in the first place.
>>
They're a literal meme.

A fun one, at least
>>
>>18448329
My fidget spinner cured my nail bitting habit.
>>
You know what's helpful? Therapy and ssri

My gf got a spinner just out of curiosity. It's kinda cool to play with it, I shamefully admit, but only like five minutes at a time. It's just a toy, nothing more.

I used to have one of those things with hard coils that people press with their hands to do physical therapy or gain hand strength (don't know what it's called). I bought the hardest I could get. That's more helpful for stress relief if you're the gritting teeth type. A spinner would become a ninja star to throw flying at a wall if I played with it raging.
>>
>>18448624
>now i have just to spin each day every day
>>
>>18449106
Much better than getting diseases from biting your nails
>>
>>18449114
Try each week to buy smaller spinner. After few weeks of spinning it will be so small you will lose it in process and be cured!
>>
>>18449130
I don't even know what you're trying to say.
>>
if you really have to ask a simple 'yes' with no explanation should be enough to convince you of their effectiveness

so yes.
>>
>>18447786
They cure all known diseases, increase your IQ, and make your dick bigger after just five minutes of playing with them.
>>
>>18449157
That there is a cure for that godawful spinning habit!
>>
>>18449359
>>18449275

Shameless samefag
>>
>>18447786
Idk, I've struggled with general anxiety disorder for most of my life. I'm really fidgety and jumpy and my "baseline" is still pretty high on the anxiety "scale."

The fidget spinner did nothing for me. Although watching it spin zoned me out briefly, the calming effect was so minuscule and I really didn't like the feel of it in my hand.

Although, I do use much more tacticle calming methods. I do things that are much more like pen-clicking, pill-rolling, finger-tapping, etc.

I find the backlash on "normal" people using these things so stupid. Like the "Hey these are originally for people with DISABILITIES." Like why are you trying to be woke, it's just a fucking thing.
>>
>>18449470
Not OP but same boat. I like the idea of the fidget spinner, I don't want to look like I'm 10 though. Besides clicking and tapping my fingers is my go to fidget. Some negative ones are nail biting and face touching. Lately it's been my eyebrows. It's slightly soothing and I like the way they feel when I stroke them. It's addicting almost. The one I did before that was picking at the dry skin on my lips. I still do it just not as much since it's easier to hurt myself and it's a little unsightly.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.