[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Daisy I Can No Longer Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 269x187px
About 4 years ago I met a Woman in continuation School, Let's call Her Daisy. At first I didn't see Her any differently as anyone else but over time I felt an attraction to Her. Daisy would make Me smile in school with Her jokes and amiable personality. On Her first Birthday I bought Her a very small gift, about $5. I wasn't working at the time. Next Birthday came and I got Her some gifts, over $30. We graduated We haven't seen each other or talked since then. However on Her third Birthday I had almost $200 worth in gifts. I went to Her home but I was told by a family member that She was out eating. I said Okay and left the gifts. I felt happy in the inside, I thought "maybe we'll start talking again". She never did call Me. I respected Her decision, We hadn't seen each other in a while. Perhaps She wanted to leave everything behind. A few weeks later I visited the High School We had attended. I was speaking with the instructors and one of them told me that Daisy was pregnant/had a baby (Too painful, I can't remember which it was, although She must have had the baby by now). I kinda smiled, "Oh. . ." I said. "Is She Okay?" I asked. The instructor told Me that Her family was happy and supporting Her. We talked a bit more and then I left home. I felt a feeling of disappointment and sadness, I liked Her. I liked Her a lot. How could She have found a Boyfriend and gotten pregnant in a couple of Months?What truly hurts me is knowing that now I cant have Daisy, She has a Husband, a child. . . Am I obsessing or just a little crestfallen? Any advice on moving on?
>>
>>18447767
I put some genuine feelings on to this thread, sucks to see no advice or thoughts.
>>
File: 14841822awd24211.jpg (189KB, 934x882px) Image search: [Google]
14841822awd24211.jpg
189KB, 934x882px
I'm sorry bro, but what you've been doing to get women has been wrong all this time. Forget what you think you know, its wrong. Love is a lie. Find and take the red pill, it just might fix your problems
>>
>>18448082
problem was that this is a hard read, formatting is really shit. You need to put in some paragraphs and some more specific questions would help. Will be lurking a bit, AMA, I think I have good insight you can benefit from.

>>18448089
was me
>>
>>18448089
That's some deep stuff.Perhaps I have been going about this all wrong.
>>
>>18448096
Sorry about that, just discovered 4chan a few days ago.
>>
>>18448096
Should I even feel sad? We never went into any romantic conversations. At the time I was very self conscious and very bashful.
>>
>>18448096
At the time I was pretty overweight and lacking a lot of social skills. My biggest pain is that I lost all of my bad weight, I became and Honor student in college, and was even a representative for the student council. I did all of this with the illusion of one day coming back and asking for Her affection. Perhaps I was too late
>>
File: 1477627567306.jpg (67KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1477627567306.jpg
67KB, 559x558px
>>18448102
>>18448107

No worries mate.

What helped me a lot was realizing that if something is not working the way I want it to, I must change my approach and try again. Try different things until some things finally start working. The only true failure is giving up. Failing at something is step 1 to getting good.
>>
File: 1488729110401.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488729110401.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>18448113
You probably are in love with the idea of her you've built in your head. Even if you got her she would never be able to measure up to your idealization of her, sadly. I used to be a romantic like you, but I've had my fair share of experience in the field now and learned that women don't love the way we do. It's alright to feel sad, but try to not let it show, a sad male is repulsive to everyone but your family and close friends.

>>18448122
Yes, when you didn't ask her out within the first week of having feelings for her you fucked up. Women are experts at picking up signs, and you no doubt showed them strongly. Women are also repulsed at guys not making moves straight away. Playing some games are fine, but they get bored swiftly
>>
>>18448133
Harsh realities, unfortunately I was too soft at the time.
>>
>>18448126
Thank You Kind Soul
>>
File: 1473740726255.jpg (143KB, 1018x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1473740726255.jpg
143KB, 1018x1036px
>>18448142
Yeah the world is not that fairytale wonderland you've been lead to believe it is. Usually us males learn that through war and other hells, but now a days less and less kids are shown the reality of the world before its to late for them to adapt, and they get crushed.
>>
>>18448133
Darn, when You point it out like that it makes Me reflect on a lot of my past experiences.
>>
>>18448151
Well Thanks for everything, I really needed to talk about that. It had been bothering Me for a while.
>>
File: 1478697715387.gif (676KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
1478697715387.gif
676KB, 500x624px
>>18448155
>>18448164
>>18448145

You're welcome friend, and good luck to you. Remember, if something feels off, your gut is probably right. And if you go off looking for answers, you will find them if you really want to. Although, ignorance is bliss and the truth is usually harsh and impossible to unlearn.
>>
File: Teardrop-2.jpg (82KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
Teardrop-2.jpg
82KB, 640x467px
>>18448180
One tear of mutual respect. I wish the best on all Your future ambitions.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.