[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should I look for a soulmate? Past relationships used to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: C2PzAn1WQAAIyYu.jpg large.jpg (75KB, 625x873px) Image search: [Google]
C2PzAn1WQAAIyYu.jpg large.jpg
75KB, 625x873px
How should I look for a soulmate?
Past relationships used to spark off passion for drawing and scribbling, with the last one being exceptional through the idea of being both familiar in similarities and complimentary in differances. Not only did I learn a lot from them, but came to realise even more what I value in a person. I've had lenghty conversation before, but never were they this engaging, truly wonderous.
Thing is I do not know where and how to look anymore, especially now that I've moved with family to a rural area and having mostly experiance with distant relationships. As if that wasn't enough at this point I'm as lonely as one can get, used have at least the few folks I'd grow fond of but there has been no one in my life for quite some time now and the solitude is getting the better of me. I've even tried looking around chan for some time now but to no avail, I don't know, getting desperate.
>>
>>18447713
I'm confused, do you want a girl or friends?
>>
>>18447738
Think I'd be fine with just a gal at this point, even though it might be a mistake or make it harder to achieve.
>>
>>18447713
>How should I look for a soulmate?
There's no such thing, its all about probability.
>>
>>18447760
How would I go about increasing that probablity then?
Isn't it fairly probably to find a special someone or two every once in a russian year?
Merely asking where or how do I increse the probability of meeting someone I could grow fond of.
>>
>>18447713
i'd rather walk the path of life and stumble into my other half, rather than search blindly for them.
>>
>>18447772
Likewise and it has always been so, only as said I'm getting desperate, I've been crumbling ever harder on my own and I'm afaird to one time to get back up again without someone being there for me to give a shoulder.
>>
>>18447783
i think you should find fulfillment elsewhere, because a loved one won't fill this void your talking about as much as you want it to. Be satisfied with self and you will be happy in a relationship and out of one.
>>
>>18447787
I know what you're getting at, and my thanks for the reminder, I am fine with myself however, that why overall I'm either fine with few fellow folks or just one dear soul.
The human need for closure and understanding is just making it harder, especially without support in times of need.
>>
>I am fine with myself however, that why overall I'm either fine with few fellow folks or just one dear soul.

i have no idea what your saying here

>The human need for closure and understanding is just making it harder, especially without support in times of need.

not really a need so much as a want. Sometime we are forced to seek our own closure or explanation for things we don't understand it's not fair, but hey life isn't fair.

For example you have the experience of enjoying past relations and I do not, such is life.

if you surround your self with more people you raise your chances of finding new people to care about.
>>
>>18447770
Infatuation is a disease and eventually it's fade away, what will determine if your relationship will survive after this are some factors like:

race/culture
age gap
life style/life goals
moral/politics values
temperament

and maybe others things that i'm not aware.
>>18447772
There's a diference between search blindly and put yourself on the spotlight, the more women you interact(even if you're not particulary looking for anything), more are your chances of stumbling into a good match, unless you're extremely attractive no woman will go after you for no reason at all.
>>
>>18447804
>if you surround your self with more people you raise your chances of finding new people to care about.
that's what I'd probably get at, do not know how to go about it anymore
especially when I'm not keen on joining clubs and what not, whilist stumbling upon online communities I'd find myself amongst has proven troublesome as well
both due scarcity or problem finding them in the first place, then finding onself amongst them
>>18447820
>what will determine if your relationship will survive after this are some factors..
well that'd by why I brought up familiar similarities and complimentary differances
>There's a diference between search blindly and put yourself on the spotlight
and that'd also be what I'm getting at, and it proves slightly harder with intererests and hobbies that aren't very social
with drawing for example you at most collaborate as rare as it is, not to mention finding someone, other than that it's just sharing own works, talking about them or sharing knowladge and experiance to progress with own skill, philosophy and what not shows up in mentioned, lenghty conversation, debates and the likes, and that too proves difficulut as means of meeting someone, rather deepening the bond.
>>
You simply put yourself in situations where there are girls, then you talk to them, ask to meet them sometime. Doing it online is generally a bad idea in my experience, although tinder can possibly work

Finding a "soul mate" is a complete meme though
>>
>>18447881
>although tinder can possibly work

Are you kinding?! Tinder is a "don't go" place for relationships.
>>
>>18447881
>having both enough in common and differance to form a lasting relationship a meme
>>
>>18447909
Sorry, I'm so used to people just wanting to fugg. Just talk to girls irl m8 you'll find a girl

>>18447946
Alright, dude. If the ability to have a lasting relationship is a soulmate in your dictionary, then my bad
>>
>>18447909
>Tinder is a "don't go" place for relationships
Some people say it's possible to find girls looking for relationships though?
>>
>>18448210
Possible? Yes, probable? Not much

If you're looking particulary for relationship material, you have way better online dating options out there.
>>
>>18448297
That for example being?
>>
>>18448312
Okcupid, Match.com, Plenty of fish, were the ones i've heard about, never tried any of those though.
>>
>>18447713
Hers is how you find a soul mate. It is a tried and true method and has worked for over 2 millenia. Please keep it secret.

The most import thing you need to attain before beginning your world wide search for a soul mate is transportation. This is also the hardest part because failing this step puts everything in jeopardy and you could end up in a loves marriage married to a pedophile.
To begin the seach grab a handful of fairy dust and start looking for your unicorn.

Soul mates are excuses for failed relationships. Relationships take hard work, lots of love, and more forgiveness than the average person can muster.
>>
>>18448737
>Relationships take hard work, lots of love, and more forgiveness than the average person can muster.
Shhh anon, don't drop the redpill this hard, let them believe that they will find their perfect mate and live a fully perfect relationship until the end of their days, just like Disney and Hollywood told em.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.