[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2822.jpg (111KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2822.jpg
111KB, 915x960px
/adv/ I'm 25 and basically a virgin compared to others and I just hooked a 40 year old amazingly attractive woman. I didn't know she was 40 I legit thought she was like 28. All the signs zipped by my ignorant ass.

I really like her but im so intimidated now that I know! It shouldn't bother me, the fact that she's interested in me should be enough for me to just chill out. The reason she was interested was probably because her age didnt faze me and I just kept smiling and flirting.

I'm not sure she knows that I'm so young. I'm pretty attractive and I've always delt with older women hitting on me but I was just so caught off guard!

We have a date Sunday and she's super excited! I figure ill just be me, there's no reason to lie about my age, I already feel awkward about this so fuck lying. I'm not sure! I don't know what she wants! Is she just looking for sex? She seams so sweet, I'm super lost.

/adv/ how do I ignore the intimidating factor of going out with an older woman?!
>>
Okay maybe this is me just over thinking and freaking out since I just found out. In reality this could be great.

I just need to know what she wants, from my experience, older women just seam to want to have fun, which sounds amazing.

I guess I should just be me. I'm sweet and a great flirt, if age comes up and she doesn't realize that I just graduated from college with nothing going for me maybe she'll be cool about it and just let me down easy. I'm kinda okay with that now, even though I really like her.

But like I said I'm practicly a virgin, its totally normal to be super self conscious when the third potentially girl ill get with is super experienced
>>
Fuck adv! You give advice to a 24yo dating a 19yo but you won't help me?

Seriously, I want this to work! I'm just so stressed. Where should my mind be?
>>
by fucking her with the power of a thousand suns
she may try to "you are a boy tehee", dont get embarrased, you are a man and you want to fuck her, old enough

you dont need to figure out what she wants, do what YOU want, and thats what shes gona want too, women are children, regardless of age
>>
>>18447613
First /adv is slow board. So chill out mate.

Secondly, yes, she probably wants the dick. Buy condoms and stop freaking out. She is 40, she will take care of you.

Thirdly, dont smack her face with age questions. She wants to feel young and attractive. Keep things casual and give her feeling you find her attractive. Ask about her life, try to get inside her panties and hope for best.

She is like double your age, she will steer you easily to whatever she wants from you. Just use condoms dude!
>>
>>18447700
Thank you anon, I just needed to confirm. I agree and ill just wait and see how this goes without freaking out. I appreciate any advice on this.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.